My YouTube Requests.

(Feb. 23, 2021  3:47 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:44 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What kind of collab.

Here can we discuss this using private messaging?

I replied to your private message. But you never replied back.
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:47 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Here can we discuss this using private messaging?

I replied to your private message. But you never replied back.

I was at school
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I know there’s already the beyblade video thread. But think of this as the comment section. In youtube there is a comment section where you can comment requests or whatever. This thread will be a thread where anyone can post a request for my YouTube channel. Keep in mind I only have a limited amount of beys, and I may have already done the suggestion you requested. Obviously, I will always do CBTS on Saturday so no request videos on Saturday. Friday is episode review so no request videos on Friday either, I will do the requests in order of who requested. Feel free to request anything!

My beyblades are-
My beys
TT-alter cognite, gold z achilles, z achilles, emperor forneus, white crash roktavor, purple brutal luinor, hazard Kerbeus, Geist fafnir, orb engaard, cho z spriggan, cho z achilles, slash Valkyrie, slash dragon, erase fafnir, dread bahamut, lord spriggan, zwei longinus, union achilles, wizard fafnir, cosmic dragon, prime apocalypse, regalia genesis, imperial dragon, brave Valkyrie, glide ragnarok, mirage fafnir, glide Hyperion

hasbro-rising roktavor, jumbo jormuntor, anubion, crystal fafnir, airknight, turbo Valtryek, genesis Valtryek, kinetic stomp, sphinx, crash roktavor, fengriff, typhon, knockout odin

Again feel free to comment your requests here.

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Hello.
If anyone is subbed to my channel we can chat on the discussion page
(Feb. 02, 2021  11:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: For anyone who’s been watching my channel, are my videos boring? Cause I see YouTube channels that have like 11 thousand subs when they’ve been doing YouTube for 4 months. Here I am with only 46 subs who’s been doing it for 5 months. Is it cause my content is boring? Is it cause I’m extremely unlucky (that one may actually be the reason because I am VERY unlucky at pretty much everything besides beyblade) or what?

EarthHelios
NamanSpryzen
valtaoi_007
Sorry if I quote you I’m just quoting people that I know and people who I think have heard about my channel
Neither of those. Your content is great and if luck is not a part of it. You are doing what you need to making threads on the WBO. BTW I have been going for about 5-7 months and I am at 69. Try putting tags on your videos. Also it would be really cool if we could do a collab. It could be fun and it might get both of us some more subs.
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:21 PM)USN Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  11:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: For anyone who’s been watching my channel, are my videos boring? Cause I see YouTube channels that have like 11 thousand subs when they’ve been doing YouTube for 4 months. Here I am with only 46 subs who’s been doing it for 5 months. Is it cause my content is boring? Is it cause I’m extremely unlucky (that one may actually be the reason because I am VERY unlucky at pretty much everything besides beyblade) or what?

EarthHelios
NamanSpryzen
valtaoi_007
Sorry if I quote you I’m just quoting people that I know and people who I think have heard about my channel
Neither of those. Your content is great and if luck is not a part of it. You are doing what you need to making threads on the WBO. BTW I have been going for about 5-7 months and I am at 69. Try putting tags on your videos. Also it would be really cool if we could do a collab. It could be fun and it might get both of us some more subs.
Thanks dude. Also, what type of collab are you thinking?
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:21 PM)USN Wrote: Neither of those. Your content is great and if luck is not a part of it. You are doing what you need to making threads on the WBO. BTW I have been going for about 5-7 months and I am at 69. Try putting tags on your videos. Also it would be really cool if we could do a collab. It could be fun and it might get both of us some more subs.
Thanks dude. Also, what type of collab are you thinking?

I know. Let's both make 8 custom combos then put the 8 in a bracket so that at the end there is one of your combos, and one of mine. Then we both battle the two combos and we can see who wins on each channel.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:32 PM)USN Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks dude. Also, what type of collab are you thinking?

I know. Let's both make 8 custom combos then put the 8 in a bracket so that at the end there is one of your combos, and one of mine. Then we both battle the two combos and we can see who wins on each channel.

Sure, but how about we do 5 combos. Like a 5G deck format combo, but we have to make it so that we each have the same amount of parts. Oh! Ok. How about we each choose 10 beys. I choose 10 beys. You choose 10 beys. Then I make my combos and you make your combos out of the 10 beys on your channel, and then you can make your combos and I can make mine on m6 channel. 
To make it more simple, you choose 10 of your best beys, I choose my 10 best beys and I’ll explain from there. 
Also, on my channel go to the discussion page. We can chat about stuff there. The discussion page can be like a group chat for the  channel. 
Ok?
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:32 PM)USN Wrote: I know. Let's both make 8 custom combos then put the 8 in a bracket so that at the end there is one of your combos, and one of mine. Then we both battle the two combos and we can see who wins on each channel.

Sure, but how about we do 5 combos. Like a 5G deck format combo, but we have to make it so that we each have the same amount of parts. Oh! Ok. How about we each choose 10 beys. I choose 10 beys. You choose 10 beys. Then I make my combos and you make your combos out of the 10 beys on your channel, and then you can make your combos and I can make mine on m6 channel. 
To make it more simple, you choose 10 of your best beys, I choose my 10 best beys and I’ll explain from there. 
Also, on my channel go to the discussion page. We can chat about stuff there. The discussion page can be like a group chat for the  channel. 
Ok?
Got it!