My YouTube Requests.

(Dec. 09, 2020  3:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Cool. I might get it. I pre-ordered rage Longinus for Christmas. I don’t think it can be upgraded though lol. It’s too good. Besides Helios 2 chip.

Rage Longinus is a beast Im telling you.

I CANT WAIT TO BATTLE WITH IT!
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rage Longinus is a beast Im telling you.

I CANT WAIT TO BATTLE WITH IT!

You do know you can awaken Destroy´ right?
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I CANT WAIT TO BATTLE WITH IT!

You do know you can awaken Destroy´ right?

Yeah. Everything wears. Down just rubber wears the fastest and flat drivers too.
The best rage combo besides stock is Rage Spriggan Xtreme´ 3A
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The  best rage combo besides stock is Rage Spriggan Xtreme´ 3A

Seems good, I just don’t like drivers like xtreme’, or hunter’. I don’t own them, but I have hunter Slingschock and xtreme hasbro.
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The  best rage combo besides stock is Rage Spriggan Xtreme´ 3A

Seems good, I just don’t like drivers like xtreme’, or hunter’. I don’t own them, but I have hunter Slingschock and xtreme hasbro.

Why dont you like Xtreme dash? It is very good
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Seems good, I just don’t like drivers like xtreme’, or hunter’. I don’t own them, but I have hunter Slingschock and xtreme hasbro.

Why dont you like Xtreme dash? It is very good

I just dont like drivers like xtreme. It’s hard to explain. I love attack drivers, but I don’t like drivers like hunter and xtreme, and if I had another option that isn’t destroy I would choose it cause destroy isn’t that aggressive for me. (I have the RECOLOR of destroy from a random booster z-Achilles bey)
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is it cause of the colors you dont like

No. I don’t really care about the colors. Destroy isn’t aggressive enough for my taste. And I just hate xtreme and hunter. It’s hard to explain.

My fav attack drivers are
Evolution’
Ultimate reboot’
Even dimension’ but only so often
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is it cause of the colors you dont like

No. I don’t really care about the colors. Destroy isn’t aggressive enough for my taste. And I just hate xtreme and hunter. It’s hard to explain.

I hate Hunter. I like High Jaggy´ lol
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No. I don’t really care about the colors. Destroy isn’t aggressive enough for my taste. And I just hate xtreme and hunter. It’s hard to explain.

I hate Hunter. I like High Jaggy´ lol

I have jaggy hasbro. I like jaggy.

Jaggy isn’t my fav, but it’s great!
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Hunter. I like High Jaggy´ lol

I have jaggy hasbro. I like jaggy.

I think that may be the driver for Deathsycther
Probably. Maybe a purplish blue high jaggy’
Ugh Jaggy´ would be better. High Jaggy dash is terrible.
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh Jaggy´ would be better. High Jaggy dash is terrible.

It is?

Didn’t you say you like ugh jaggy’?
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh Jaggy´ would be better. High Jaggy dash is terrible.

It is?

I mean it destabilizes the stamina so yeah.
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  3:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It is?

I mean it destabilizes the stamina so yeah.

Oh. Makes sense.
There is also High Blow´. And they bring the swords and shields of Achilles If Im not wrong
If ur short you have low center of gravity but scrapes
If ur tall you destabilize, but ur layer doesn’t make as much contact
So there’s good and bad
Oh, I gtg. Talk later

(Dec. 09, 2020  3:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got Infinite Achilles now!

Cool!
Ok I’m slowly running out of ideas for videos so you guys can tell me your requests if u have any. I will quote u and post ur request in this thread when I’m done with it.
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lord Spriggan vs. Prime Apocalypse?

Sure. I’ll mark that down.
For anyone who’s been watching my channel, are my videos boring? Cause I see YouTube channels that have like 11 thousand subs when they’ve been doing YouTube for 4 months. Here I am with only 46 subs who’s been doing it for 5 months. Is it cause my content is boring? Is it cause I’m extremely unlucky (that one may actually be the reason because I am VERY unlucky at pretty much everything besides beyblade) or what?

EarthHelios
NamanSpryzen
valtaoi_007
Sorry if I quote you I’m just quoting people that I know and people who I think have heard about my channel