My Little Pony

(May. 21, 2012  3:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Just going ahead and saying Rainbow Dash is my favorite permanently. I swear, she is the best pony evar!!
me too i LOVE rainbow dash!

I- I really like Fluttershy. Me and her are so similar!
Twilight Sparkle is best pony
I just saw the video My Little Brony.
It convinced me to discontinue liking the series. Im CURED!!!!!!!
Is it just me, or does the Pokemon Keldeo look a lot like an MLP pony?
Just gonna say, Fluttershy and Rainbowdash are just plain awesome. Now to wait until fall and season record the new season. Smile And watch season 1 and 2 on Netflix.
EDIT: Can we say that hating on without reason can be called spam from now on?
I AM WAITING EAGERLY FOR SEASON 3
Rainbow Dash FTW. I'm not going to go so far as to call myself a brony, but it is a bit addictive to watch...
Selling the 2012 NYCC Derpy Hooves Vinyl collectible on ebay!
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:46 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: Whats the point of being a brony?
What's the point of being a blader? I dunno. They are just people that share one common interest: ponies. Kinda like how all of us share the interest of Beyblade.

Season 3 premiere was pretty good! Can't wait for the rest of the season, it's gonna be great!
Im a brony! I usually watch My Little Pony on Netflix its also my favorite show Grin

Favorite Ponies:
1.Flutter Shy
2.Rainbow Dash
3.Apple Jack
4.Apple Bloom
5.Derpy Hooves

EDIT:I forgot Vinyl was one of my favorites too so here is the list

1.Flutter Shy
2.Rainbow Dash
3.Vinyl
4.Apple Jack
5.Apple Bloom
6.Derpy Hooves
season 3 seems to be comeing along well
(Aug. 01, 2012  5:18 PM)Fluttershy Wrote: I- I really like Fluttershy. Me and her are so similar!

She's the best!!!
Anything about a fourth season yet?
Huuuugggeeee NECRO but whatever, I'm sure there are still fans dug in here.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic already about to finish the 5th season and there's a 6th one in planning, so hopefully this show goes down in history as one of the long runners [like Americas Funniest Home Videos, which has gone on since the late '80s and counting] with beyond the 6th season.

I'm counting on it, I've got my sights aimed at it!

I'm controlling my nervous outburst however, since this thread is already 2 years old since the last reply, but the new fans haven't been able to express themselves due to the long date since last post. So, in the name of Celestia, CHARGE!
No, there is a 6th season in planning, There's just no news for beyond 6. Hopefully they continue it though.

I've seen a lot of people [especially adult males/boys] get a lot of flak for watching this. Heck, one person was even thrown out of his house by his mother for watching it. I seriously don't know why we belittle boys for liking things like My Little Pony, whereas girls almost get no flak for liking cars, guns, rock music and whatever. Doesn't that seem a little unfair?

BTW, Princess Luna's my favorite pony.
At this point, it isn't the fact that people watch it.
I mean, a lot of people watch cartoons.
The fandom went down a bad spiral pretty quick.
No, not the fans which I meant. Lots of people watch cartoons, true. Just the fact that some of them watch cartoons then get flakked on [and no, not by a 20mm cannon if you get my joke] just for watching cartoons. This is no exception. This page will hint you at what I was trying to say:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Te...icNonCanon

In case you didn't know, check the "Others" section.

I dislike a majority of the fanfics on the fandom, because they were too violent/too perverse [yes, being raised in Indonesia, I can tolerate hugging/kissing/snuggling/cuddling but anything more than that is a big no-no. And even then I keep these secret like Black Ops]/too deconstructing of a character [especially if a nice guy becomes a disliked jerk]/any other reason.

Anyways, back on topic.

I liked "Rarity Investigates" to be honest. First when Rainbow Dash crashes into the boutique [reminds me of Failarmy], Rarity charming the mail-pony into giving her another delivery, and then the gem is when Rarity turns into a femme fatale [complete with seductively reclining in the sofa] and charming the guards into giving them answers.

And as of "Crusaders of The Lost Mark" The Cutie Mark Crusaders finally got their cutie marks after 5 seasons of searching all around. Also, the girl that likes to bully them befriends them at last.
(Oct. 14, 2015  2:30 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Sonic fanbase 2.0 in my eyes really.

Most are worse.
Sonic Fanbases are still horrible though.
(Oct. 14, 2015  2:30 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Sonic fanbase 2.0 in my eyes really.
(Oct. 14, 2015  2:16 PM)Neo Wrote: The fandom went down a bad spiral pretty quick.
I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to here - if you could elaborate a bit that would be helpful.

(Oct. 14, 2015  2:16 PM)Neo Wrote: At this point, it isn't the fact that people watch it.
I mean, a lot of people watch cartoons.
There's still a bit of a stigma attached to MLP which affects people's perception of it. There would be a different response if I wore, say, a Lady Rainicorn or Princess Bubblegum shirt (from Adventure Time) as opposed to a Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle shirt to school.

I am honestly disappointed with the CMC's cutie marks. The designs aren't bad, the theme is good, and the individual components match their personalities, but the color choice and general appearance is horrendous. They are unusually small, which doesn't help the fact that they just look like a magenta smudge anyways. Most other characters have a distinct mark with contrasting colors, which makes it much more recognizable. The CMC's marks are all the same color scheme, have the same shield backing, and use the same colors for the center design. There's no individuality - the motifs are different, but they're so small and similarly colored that they all seem the same. I've even seen people theorizing that Starlight Glimmer from the season opener is to blame - three near-identical marks all at the same time seems right up her "equality" alley.