My Hero Academia Discussion Thread.

(Jan. 08, 2021  8:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: why

I think naruot characters can easily beat my hero academia characters

Cuz of what happened to her, and they're two different animes.

Do you think deku's mom is dead
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: why

I think naruot characters can easily beat my hero academia characters

Cuz of what happened to her, and they're two different animes.

(Jan. 09, 2021  12:46 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Cuz of what happened to her, and they're two different animes.

Do you think deku's mom is dead

Wait why, what happened did I miss something??
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Cuz of what happened to her, and they're two different animes.

(Jan. 09, 2021  12:46 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Do you think deku's mom is dead

Wait why, what happened did I miss something??

So there is a theory because on gigantomakia rage,deku mom was riding her bike to the shop and apparently when gigantomachia was on his path on a shop there was a bike that looked like deku's moms.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:06 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Wait why, what happened did I miss something??

So there is a theory because on gigantomakia rage,deku mom was riding her bike to the shop and apparently when gigantomachia was on his path on a shop there was a bike that looked like deku's moms.

If so the places near there shouldve been blocked off, but if she has died then yeh it's going to have huge a impact on midoriya piled on with all the other deaths. Its heartbreaking 😭
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:15 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:06 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: So there is a theory because on gigantomakia rage,deku mom was riding her bike to the shop and apparently when gigantomachia was on his path on a shop there was a bike that looked like deku's moms.

If so the places near there shouldve been blocked off, but if she has died then yeh it's going to have huge a impact on midoriya piled on with all the other deaths. Its heartbreaking 😭

Yeah for me it would sad,but it would be good story because then Midyorias dad could come and take care of him but I do not want that to happen
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:29 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:15 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: If so the places near there shouldve been blocked off, but if she has died then yeh it's going to have huge a impact on midoriya piled on with all the other deaths. Its heartbreaking 😭

Yeah for me it would sad,but it would be good story because then Midyorias dad could come and take care of him but I do not want that to happen

Whatever his dad is doing, might be interesting to see him.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:29 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:29 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah for me it would sad,but it would be good story because then Midyorias dad could come and take care of him but I do not want that to happen

Whatever his dad is doing, might be interesting to see him.

Yeah and they are saying the prison break arc is starting and maybe once deku leaves UA because either his mom takes him out to America or His dad might come to take him to America.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:34 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:29 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Whatever his dad is doing, might be interesting to see him.

Yeah and they are saying the prison break arc is starting and maybe once deku leaves UA because either his mom takes him out to America or His dad might come to take him to America.

I still need to read the latest chapter.
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:35 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:34 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah and they are saying the prison break arc is starting and maybe once deku leaves UA because either his mom takes him out to America or His dad might come to take him to America.

I still need to read the latest chapter.

Oh okay yeah it is good
Who read the recent chapter.it was awesome
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:47 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Who read the recent chapter.it was awesome

I did, was it 297?
It's pretty good but needs some more creativity
Bad news guys
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bad news guys

NO! !
I think I might retry this anime. see what all le hype is about.
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bad news guys

That's upsetting, but we know he's going to be the no. 1 hero.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:12 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: is it beyblades

What? That's off topic.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:12 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: is it beyblades

No.

I don't remember but does Deku still use that gauntlet that he had in the 1st movie.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:14 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: ok its not beyblades

Well yeh, since the title didn't imply beyblades.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:12 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: is it beyblades

No.

I don't remember but does Deku still use that gauntlet that he had in the 1st movie.
You mean the one Melissa gave him?
It got destroyed during the final battle.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No.

You mean the one Melissa gave him?
It got destroyed during the final battle.

Ohhh, I might watch it again. Thank you.
(Jan. 25, 2021  10:12 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: is it beyblades
There are sections of the WBO with threads dedicated to things other than Beyblades. This is one of those threads.