My Hero Academia Discussion Thread.

(Dec. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  1:30 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: @.Hato lmao

The @ didn’t work. I am not sure if that was intentional or not.

Intentional.
Ready for s5 next year
Atsuhiro Sako (Mr Compress) face reveal in this weeks chapter! I read the Korean scans of the chapter. Also this weeks chapter is super good.
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: MHA Season 5 due to air on March 27, 2021

Ah yeah, Joint-Training Arc here we go. Also, I wonder if they'll address the last part of the new #1 hero arc that was skipped over. It may be a small interaction, but it feels weird being left out of the anime.
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  3:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: MHA Season 5 due to air on March 27, 2021

Ah yeah, Joint-Training Arc here we go. Also, I wonder if they'll address the last part of the new #1 hero arc that was skipped over. It may be a small interaction, but it feels weird being left out of the anime.
Hopefully they address it. Also this is probably one of my favorite training arcs of all time, something to look forward to being animated.
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ah yeah, Joint-Training Arc here we go. Also, I wonder if they'll address the last part of the new #1 hero arc that was skipped over. It may be a small interaction, but it feels weird being left out of the anime.
Hopefully they address it. Also this is probably one of my favorite training arcs of all time, something to look forward to being animated.

Yessir, that part was really interesting. Had me on the edge when it was introduced. Have you read the most recent chapter? If not, you should probably skip the spoiler.

(Dec. 21, 2020  3:32 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hopefully they address it. Also this is probably one of my favorite training arcs of all time, something to look forward to being animated.

Yessir, that part was really interesting. Had me on the edge when it was introduced. Have you read the most recent chapter? If not, you should probably skip the spoiler.

Yeah I've seen it. I don't think Deku has used the second one yet though.
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:32 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yessir, that part was really interesting. Had me on the edge when it was introduced. Have you read the most recent chapter? If not, you should probably skip the spoiler.

Yeah I've seen it. I don't think Deku has used the second one yet though.

I mean, technically he hasn't, but it has activated in the most recent chapter.
I can't wait to see this arc being animated.
The anticipation for season 6 tho. I'd say that the manga currently is like, second half to end of season 6? Manga readers, what do y'all think?
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The anticipation for season 6 tho. I'd say that the manga currently is like, second half to end of season 6? Manga readers, what do y'all think?

I'd say more season 7.
What about the villain arc what season would that be?
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:45 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What about the villain arc what season would that be?

That'd be right after the joint-training, so still season 5.

(Dec. 21, 2020  3:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The anticipation for season 6 tho. I'd say that the manga currently is like, second half to end of season 6? Manga readers, what do y'all think?

I'd say more season 7.

I'm banking more like the end of season 6, but you could totally be right.
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:45 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What about the villain arc what season would that be?

The My Villain Academia arc would probably be late Season 6 I think.
Well I can't wait to see the recent chapters animated.
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well I can't wait to see the recent chapters animated.

We'd probably have to wait a little over 2 years for that unfortunately.
Imo, if they could adapt about 70 chapters again, that'd put them above the my villain stuff, but we shall see. It could take longer since that stuff has greater detail and all the nice things.
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well I can't wait to see the recent chapters animated.

We'd probably have to wait a little over 2 years for that unfortunately.
Yeh ik sadly
ShowdownGrineku vs All For One
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:14 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: ShowdownGrineku vs All For One

Even current manga Deku prob can't take All For One.
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:14 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: ShowdownGrineku vs All For One

Even current manga Deku prob can't take All For One.

Yeah not until he gets all 9 powers from his previous users because he recently got the danger sense
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Even current manga Deku prob can't take All For One.

Yeah not until he gets all 9 powers from his previous users because he recently got the danger sense

According to Valtryek Aoi its Danger Detection but yeah.
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah not until he gets all 9 powers from his previous users because he recently got the danger sense

According to Valtryek Aoi its Danger Detection but yeah.

Oh yeah lol.They are probably going to have a time skip