My Beyblade Youtube Channel!

(Sep. 30, 2013  9:51 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: This is so exiting. I can't wait till the tournament brackets will be uploaded!
Same... oh shining god, can't you upload sooner!? Anyways, as my first opponent, I hope it's either kyler, or DRAGON KING! Oh... the suspense is killing me!
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:58 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:51 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: This is so exiting. I can't wait till the tournament brackets will be uploaded!
Same... oh shining god, can't you upload sooner!? Anyways, as my first opponent, I hope it's either kyler, or DRAGON KING! Oh... the suspense is killing me!

Shining God MS said he would upload it at 5:00 be patient.
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:58 PM)jacolal Wrote:

Thanks dude, I decided I hope I get jacola, kyler or ultimateorion
So did I get in or no?
I am not very sure Time, as you're not in the OP. You probably did get in, and it was just a mistake, but pm shiny incase.
thanks dragon KING now ok my combo's are going to be MF-F Duo Cygnus BGrin Reviser Killerken A230MB and MF-H Flash Orion GB145LRF Smile
Hey guys 15 minutes til the brackets are on YouTube and hey lazer I'm glad your participating
NP it just took me awhile to find this thread Smile so when's the video going to be up?
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:46 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Hey guys 15 minutes til the brackets are on YouTube and hey lazer I'm glad your participating
Oh... I'm in a different timezone, so I may not get to see them. It's 10.48 pm, and I have to sleep at 11.15pm tops. Eh... at least I'll get to watch it tomorrow. SO EXCITED! EeeEeeEee
The brackets are going to be on YouTube at 5 o clock
yesss although I going somewher in about in hour or so and probally won't be back till 9:30-10:00 P.M.
(Sep. 29, 2013  10:12 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Hi fellow bladers! Today, I want to show you my Youtube Channel! The name of it is ShiningGodMSWBO. Figures, huh? Anywho, as of now, I only have three videos that are only of tournament footage from LakeSide BeyBattles and A Cities Anniversary. Here is one video Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gewia2rVt8M

I'm thinking of having a Custom Beyblade Tournament, what do you guys think? Don't worry I will have an Avatar and an Intro soon Tongue_out
Ok guys, I have the Intro video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co96x8WHyH0
People with combos
DRAGON KING: Phantom Leone 230WD
Leone7: Death Cancer GB145EWD
jacolal: VariAres R145RF
Beya803: Lightning L-Drago S130R2F
FLASH SGTO: Phoenic Pegasis W105R2F
LMAO: Girago Dragooon E230XF
Kyler_thebest: MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF
The Bishop: Earth Kerbecs TR145GCF
Tri: Reviser Killerken TH170BSF
galaxy blade: Flash Pisces 85R2F
Shining God MS: MF-H Flash Beelzeb S130R2F
Pegasus97: Duo Cygnus B D

what is a custom beyblade tourney?
It is where every body puts in their combos and shining god ms will battle them
wait a second Shining God MS hurry up and put me and my combo's on there before it's too late Unhappy oh and AZL it's a tournament between other peoples combo's done by one person.

EDIT: my one combo is MSF-H Reviser Killerken A230MB Grin
He says he has the full list on YouTube
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:53 PM)Lazer Wrote: wait a second Shining God MS hurry up and put me and my combo's on there before it's too late Unhappy oh and AZL it's a tournament between other peoples combo's done by one person.

EDIT: my one combo is MSF-H Reviser Killerken A230MB Grin

um he can't let anyone do it anymore.
I thought he saved a spot for lazer

Sorry for double posting but I don't see the brackets
Sorry, I was at Flag Football Practice, the brackets will be up ASAP! And Lazer, I added you on the Youtube, not in the OP.
Tell us when it's up pleez
It is in the middle of being uploaded and AZL has been entered! Same as Time!
Omg the suspense hurts so bad lol !!!!!!
Hurry up Shining God! Gah! Will there be a loser's bracket?
Sub for sub. Anyway I want to do a combo for a video if your gonna do a new combo vid bahumudia begaridos f230 jsb/jb
Come on, upload, upload , upload it
It's preparing to upload! Good luck to everyone! *hint* I'm in Round One!

EDIT: Here it is! Good luck guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6zmBRDzLA