[Mumbai, India] Bey-ond Expectations!! [09/06/2012]

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Yeah..!!
One more tournament for Mumbai...so get ready beacause it will be beyond your expectations..!!

Name: Bey-ond Expectations!!

Date: 09 June 2012
Tourney will start at 3pm

Venue: It is same as every time at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E),Mumbai
(park has entry fee of Rs.30)

Fees: entry fee for one time event is $5( approx Rs.277)
Passport is for $10 (approx Rs.555)[fees in Rupees is subjected to change according to the exchange rates]...it gives you entry to the WBO events for whole one year also you'll get passport face and can participate in monthly giveaways...so hurry up and get one for yourself

Confirmed:
ashton pinto
gameboysuperman
nik1392
zeneo
christophermk
GalaxyHart
Samith Blader
sharven12

co-host and judge: ashton pinto will be the co-host and he will judge along with me

Format: Round Robin format(MFB)

* Please come on time so that we'll finish in time

* No fake parts are allowed so dont bring them to the tourney. If you found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them

* If you have an problem or any question then PM me or else call me
My no. +91 8097140558

Lastly i would like to thank WBO and Kai-V for approving the event

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

FINALLY!
GOT APPROVED!
hope i'll win this one
Smile
joke of the year!
Wow, it got approved? Great! Enjoy the tourney, guys!
And btw nik, I sent you the pictures of the Stadium. But looks like you don't need them now! Grin
but dude,the weather is a bit gloomy right here
and it can rain on the tourney day
it'll be very sad
nik1392-babysitting duty,remember?
(Jun. 06, 2012  6:10 AM)zeneo Wrote: but dude,the weather is a bit gloomy right here
and it can rain on the tourney day
it'll be very sad
nik1392-babysitting duty,remember?

Ya i know...but there is one shady area in the park...if it rains we'll go there

And yeah i'll come to pick u up...just reach on time on station

Janstarblast - ohh yes yesterday after taking stadium from you i took the pics and showed to Kai-V to get event approved quickly....anyways thanks Smile
Should it rain, then I guess we have a shaded area in the National Park, which isn't too far from where we played last time (and have been playing since the first Mumbai tournament).
Just hope that it isn't to crowded. Tongue_out

Also, I am 100% sure that I can not come to the tourney, so its better that you remove me from the Unconfirmed List. Smile

EDIT- Beaten by nik!
Nice one nik. So, this is the first event w/o me or Janstarblast. I am sure it will go well. Grin Best of luck everyone.
hmm...sad that u and Janstarblast wont be there...but me and ashton will make it smooth as everytime Smile

Oops i forgot to add ashton as co-host and judge in OP..i'l fix it now
great! finnaly aproved! you've been real quick organizing this one nick..nice work!
Great, finnally the tourney got approved. it will be a lot fun this time. and may the best blader win! Grin
since NObody and JanStarBlast won't be there,i stand a chance to come third at least
and may my chance not fall
i can't lose!
if one hit isn't enough then ten hits,one hundred hits,one thousand hits!
let it rip!!!!!!!!
hope mateenlakhani doesn't post here
he'll start telling his sad stories again..
(Jun. 06, 2012  6:23 AM)N0body Wrote: Nice one nik. So, this is the first event w/o me orand Janstarblast. I am sure it will go well. Grin Best of luck everyone.

Corrected.

The previous event, i.e. the BeyDays event was almost without me! XD

I hope that all the participants of the previous tournament have gotten their Passport Faces already, so that there's no room for any confusion....
@ zeneo if mateen comes it will be better, we can grab his points.. Hehehe
@ashtonpinto-haha!
i will be above one thousand bey points!
Less than 2 days for the tourney, and it is not yet in the upcoming events of the index page..
@ zeneo if you have mateens cell no. then tell him about our event, i send him a PM but no reply yet...
Good it was fast.i didnt expected a tourney so fast.it was beyond my expections.
I am yet to purchase and send the prizes for the beydays event. But, I'll try to get it done by tomorrow. BTW, sorry to say but none of you can stand a chance if you dont use spin-stealers or attackers because ashton will be having Duo. And, the whole pre-4D stamina/defense meta fails to Duo combos.
True!!
ashton has most chances of winning....as no one have good attackers or attacking skills, spin stealers are the only options for us!

ashton- i had asked mateen...he is not coming
And i geuss by tonight or tomorrow the event will be in the upcoming events
that's the reason why ashton sent me a message asking for meteo l-drago.
that guy has got brains
but i won't give him the bey
i don't expect extra people to come
the thread came in the upcoming events list just today or yesterday
let's see
it'll be hard to beat duo uranus
i'll try my best to win other matches
@ zeneo i tried MF duo aquario 230 SD and it beat meteo spin steal combo of christophers.....
so
he's christopher
i'm someone else
be careful
this combo can beat you earth eagle lw105lf
hahahaha
you can't win
i challenge you to a battle before the tournament with this combination loser
and also battle my meteo l-drago!!!!!!!!
you'll lose
when you use 230 combinations,remember one thing-if i'm able to destabilze your bey,then,it's game over
This is not a place to discuzz combos and good luck cos its tomorrow XD
ok ok
but who are you sayak? i guess i've heard your name on facebook.
are you coming for the tourney?
I'll carp in atleast one tourney without informing u'll then see wat happens.
i mean i'll carp

again mistake come