[Mumbai, India] Bey-ond Expectations!! [09/06/2012]

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Yeah..!!
One more tournament for Mumbai...so get ready beacause it will be beyond your expectations..!!

Name: Bey-ond Expectations!!

Date: 09 June 2012
Tourney will start at 3pm

Venue: It is same as every time at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E),Mumbai
(park has entry fee of Rs.30)

Fees: entry fee for one time event is $5( approx Rs.277)
Passport is for $10 (approx Rs.555)[fees in Rupees is subjected to change according to the exchange rates]...it gives you entry to the WBO events for whole one year also you'll get passport face and can participate in monthly giveaways...so hurry up and get one for yourself

Confirmed:
ashton pinto
gameboysuperman
nik1392
zeneo
christophermk
GalaxyHart
Samith Blader
sharven12

co-host and judge: ashton pinto will be the co-host and he will judge along with me

Format: Round Robin format(MFB)

* Please come on time so that we'll finish in time

* No fake parts are allowed so dont bring them to the tourney. If you found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them

* If you have an problem or any question then PM me or else call me
My no. +91 8097140558

Lastly i would like to thank WBO and Kai-V for approving the event

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

@ mateen did you change your mind? are you coming for the tournament then?
(Jun. 06, 2012  1:43 PM)zeneo Wrote: since NObody and JanStarBlast won't be there,i stand a chance to come third at least
and may my chance not fall
i can't lose!
if one hit isn't enough then ten hits,one hundred hits,one thousand hits!
let it rip!!!!!!!!
hope mateenlakhani doesn't post here
he'll start telling his sad stories again..

Sad stories huh!!!
as if m a DEVDAS or sumthing
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:47 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: @ mateen did you change your mind? are you coming for the tournament then?

I hhave send u a PM
yes you are.....
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:37 AM)zeneo Wrote: ok ok
but who are you sayak? i guess i've heard your name on facebook.
are you coming for the tourney?

Im little popular on fb at beyblade so ya u can see i use the same avatar as my profile pic.and i have two profiles.
I wont be comeing to this tourney.
Sayak-being popular.....as long as i remember..........you are associated to WBTOT,right?
or you're the admin?along with sam kumar?
and to all others,BEST OF LUCK,but not to ashton pinto.......
cause he doesn't need it.!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)zeneo Wrote: Sayak-being popular.....as long as i remember..........you are associated to WBTOT,right?
or you're the admin?along with sam kumar?
and to all others,BEST OF LUCK,but not to ashton pinto.......
cause he doesn't need it.!!!!!!!!!
Sayak? He was one of the people who mistook me for Sarbottam Chatterjjee(who has now changed his name to Sam Kumar or something along that lines).
Also, popularity on facecrap means nothing at all. WBO's admins are not famous on facecrap either and yeah, you dont have Janstarblast on facecrap either so...
BTW, I wonder if ashton will use Uwik's wobbler or some other stamina combo. Hehe, as you said, he really doesnt need any luck to win at all. He only needs to launch well, thats all XD.
tournament day!!
Nobody-ashton asked if i had GB145 so most probably he's gonna use it if he finds it
you just can't tell what he's upto
wish i had madoka's computer...
well this tournament will be hardest
again.best of luck guys,except ashton
A few more hours to go and the tourney will be started... good luck guys
Nobody wishes good luck to ashton.
Good luck ashton!!!
(Jun. 09, 2012  5:04 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: Nobody wishes good luck to ashton.
Good luck ashton!!!

dude, wish someone else goodluck! as N0body said, ashton dosen't need luck - he just needs a good launch!
(Jun. 09, 2012  5:52 AM)GalaxyHart Wrote:
Good luck ashton!!!

dude, wish someone else goodluck! as N0body said, ashton dosen't need luck - he just needs a good launch!
i can beat attack, defense, stamina and balance types of pre-4D system but i fear spinstealers,.. So wish me good luck
(Jun. 09, 2012  6:27 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2012  5:52 AM)GalaxyHart Wrote:
Good luck ashton!!!

i can beat attack, defense, stamina and balance types of pre-4D system but i fear spinstealers,.. So wish me good luck
GOODEST luck

i guess i have no chance
I can't wait for the results, haha!
The tourney might be over already, so just until some tourney attendee comes online and posts the results!
sorry dude,i attended but left
but the best part was ashton's duo combo was beaten!!!!!!!!!
tell me the results someone!
i'm dying!
OK, nik told me the results but it was too noisy so I could not hear the combos used.

1st-gameboysuperman
2nd- ashton pinto
3rd- nik1392.

The attendees will tell the details soon.
nikil will will post the results......... as for the tourney it was Duo beats Gravity/basalt, Gravity beats meteo, meteo beats Duo,,, so most of us used the stall clause since we all new counter for each combos
i was beaten by sohail twice but won with everyone i guess..
EDIT: sorry i had to switch of the PC, i had to say the rosary
Combos Used
1st (gameboysuperman) basalt cancer 230WB, meteo l drago CH120 (height changed to 145) WD
2nd (ashton pinto) Duo aquario 230MB, gravity destroyer ED145WD
3rd (nik1392) meteo l drago CH120WD, gravity destroyer D125R2F,
some of them must have used other combos i am not very sure........
Well haveing a duo deosnt makes someone unbeatable.u didnt had luck XD
Im sure u guys had alot fun.
I have edited my above post check it out....
AFAIK jaton and nikil will also get Duo the next tournament will be more competitive, we will have 3-4 duo's 1 phantom, 1 death, 1 variares, 1 flash........
It was really awsome playing the atmosphere here!!though because of rain we started and endend late Uncertain

Im more than happy with this event...because i use an attacker and qualified for top 3 XD
In the finals against ashton i though he'l use Duo so i used meteo and lost to his gravity..Unhappy

The happiest person today will be gameboysuperman!!he won against Duo and was on top of the world...Grin

And this event happend because of N0body's stadium..so special thanks to him!!Smile
yes, sohail was so happy that he was mad screaming, and anthony was full of jokes. well he ruined my name on FB stating ashton's Duo was beat brutally by sohails meteo combo ....... it was ashish (galaxyhart) who help sohail to win the tourney
EDIT :: anthony i was joking, don't be serious now.. i won a lot of points from you
hey buddy,i removed that one man
and your name's not ruined
i posted it because it was THE most epic thing that could happen in the tournament
well,i'm planning to buy phantom orion now
anyone wanna help me out
don't regard this as spam
i posted about the tourney above
and yeah GBS will be on top of the world!
congrats to him
GalaxyHart and gameboysuperman might have become best friends forever by now Grin.

Great work nik with the organizing and the attacker and, this is the first time that Earth has not placed in top 3. So, yes, both the things were Bey-ond my expectations.

I must say though, my trend of beating Duo combos with spin-stealers is working very well indeed Grin. Spin-stealers are finally ruling the Mumbai metagame Grin.
credit goes to me for naming the event!
thank you.!
Smile
next time i'll win
when i say next time,i mean,when i'm born again