[Mumbai, India] 15/12/2013 Revive The Game's Fame!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Revive The Game's Fame!
Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E),Mumbai-400066
Date: 15th , sunday
Time:11:30am
Format: Limited format (Round robin, Block round robin, depending on the number of bladers)
Stadium: BB-10
Surface: Grass
Fees: The fees for this event is waived, but you can purchase a bladers passport at the tourney or directly from the WBO , Read this .!
If anyone is purchasing the passport at the tourney bring 650 INR in change. dont expect me to carry coins ! if you dont have change, still i wont provide, be reasonable .
Prizes: TBD
Confirmed Bladers :
Abhi Rego
AdityaTheBlader
ashton pinto
clintonbeyblade
dolph
Gingka Kai
Rayx Nikhil
imran
Maximum Dranzer
Pegasus78610
sildron
Smart_MSK1997
Nemo
Maybe
ForeverRyuga
Omkar T

Judges
ashton pinto
AdityaTheBlader
Nemo
Maximum Dranzer

Important Note :
  • If you have any questions, either PM me or post here.
  • Be sure to come on time, or earlier, if your late and not reasonable, then your ruining the fun of others, and its very very mean to do so.
  • I will be collecting the passport fees before the tourney . keep that in mind, its very important, once collected, i wont return it under any circumstances, such tactics/pranks won't be accepted, its just making fun of the host, and ill make sure your banned from further WBO tourneys for such activities.
  • There was a guy who argued with me about the fees, please make sure others don't do it, if you knew why/where the fees are used, i bet you will throw an extra amount, just know how hard the committee works for this BEY FORUM.
  • There are judges at the tourney, do not argue/quarrel with them.
  • Go through the matter of money in the WBO, its very important that you know what this user friendly, add-free forum does.
  • Don't back down or go half way out during the tourney, the tourney will take a maximum of 5 hours, if you say yes and don't show up, i'll make sure your warned, highly.
  • If you have any stadiums, get them.
  • Trading/selling/buying will not be entertained during the event, do it either before or after the event.
  • Read the 5th anniversary thread, and take part in the scavenger hunt, you could bring your cameras/cell phones etc.. take pics, videos and post them here later.
  • Be sure to read the standard rules and universal rules. i suggest all of you to download them to your device.
  • Check the event guide for information on various formats.
  • Its better if you get through the Limited format discussion
  • The below parts are banned as of now
  • My cell no. 9769080839 , only call if any help is needed, i wont entertain any pranks, ill make sure that person is blocked and gets sued legally .
  • This is a fun but strict event.
  • Anything foolish, crookedness, vulgar language, etc..etc.. will not be tolerated ! behave yourselves, don't indulge yourself in anything as such that will lead you to trouble... be serious, disciplined, honest, polite,well-mannered will all fellow-bladers and enjoy .
  • If you haven't read the rules, then its a shame and very lazy of you, but if you did not understand it, even though you've read it, ill be ready to help
  • If anyone is missing reading the above rules and all stuff, you will create nothing but chaos, and it won't be accepted. Remember, you reap what you sow.
  • This event should be flawless.
Lets make this event memorable !

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Best of luck for the event everyone. I have a test that day so I won't be able to attend but I hope you have a good tournament.
Hope tomorrow's tourney get succesful. I am confirmed that I will attend the tourney.
LOL almost all my competitive parts are banned. Grin
which is totally to have a fair battle ... Smile
sure thanks .. will have fun
Good luck with the event guys, I really hope you guys finally revive for good. Tournaments should be worldwide, not exclusive to the US and Canada...
(Dec. 14, 2013  9:13 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Good luck with the event guys, I really hope you guys finally revive for good. Tournaments should be worldwide, not exclusive to the US and Canada...

yeah, we had a couple of them before too ...
PS. => ive updated the OP ... read all of it guys .. im serious about it.
WoW~! Even Mumbai is back...I will try my best to come there and play with you guys! Anywayz Best of Luck!
(Dec. 14, 2013  9:51 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: WoW~! Even Mumbai is back...I will try my best to come there and play with you guys! Anywayz Best of Luck!
yes .. right.. thanks
the OP has been updated please check it.. also ive changed the money to 650 which includes current paypal conversion rates .. the current conversion rate is more though i.e 64 INR
This is GONNA be AWESOME !!! Thanks Kai-V to approve this event and ashton pinto , To host the event and get a bb-10!!!! This tym , India has come back with a BANG! , also , if any blader here can go to Pune for a tourney , read this - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pune-Ind...pid1179778 Grin !! All the best everyone!!!!
wow this will be totally fun
and may best blader will win
i cant come, but oye click some photos . have fun buddies
Im gonna come, also ill be getting my Stadium (Pegasus Thunder Whip Yellow .ver). Add me to the confirmed list Joyful_3,
The timing is delayed by half an hour... 11:30 and may exceed till 2:30 , although anyone can come early.. ill be there by 10:30 itself, so we can hang out, have free play, practice, try out our combos .. etc etc.. ... dont be more late
Yeah. I will leave for national park by next 20 mins.
Can't come :[ Have Fun Guyz! and May the Best blader loose and Beast Won xD GrAvITy.ftw!
So, The tourney is over! We had lots of fun and also sweat Pinching_eyes . We had 1 hour delay but still we had as enough as 11 participants in it!
So here are the placings :-

3. Smart_MSK1997

2. AdityaTheBlader

1. Nemo

Congrats to everyone for this special tourney. Had lots of fun. Thanks to ashton for hosting the tourney in Mumbai.
actually not an hour delay ,since we began the battles of bladers who were present, and continued the later matches...
had fun, TBH very very tired ! met cool guys like smart_MSK1997,Rayx Nikhil (was very interested in future tourneys ), pegasus78610 .. .. their friends . nice to see tanmay in mumbai!
this was the list of participants
I remember my combos but I am not sure of Aditya and Smart_MSK1997's combos.
I used:-
Gravity Perseus ED145 MF & Earth Bull 230 CS
Congratz to all winners!
(Dec. 15, 2013  2:27 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: Congratz to all winners!
yeh.. & a fresher won
adityatheblader used gravity destroyer B:D
ill post the pics tomorrow ..
(Dec. 15, 2013  7:03 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
yeh.. & a fresher won
adityatheblader used gravity destroyer BGrin

means we will not get the bey pints
(Dec. 16, 2013  8:55 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2013  7:03 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
yeh.. & a fresher won
adityatheblader used gravity destroyer BGrin

means we will not get the bey pints

i had posted a couple of links in the OP, you didnot click it, so you didnt know that the limited format doesnot have points ...
guys the OP is to be read, i didnot waste my time on that !
Read the 5th Anniversary OP, it says no beypoints will be awarded, but you do get the credits and faces ...
Hey so guys when can we have the next tourney? Any plan?
Um Ashton pinto Pictures?
here are the pic's.... they include official / free play matches