Mold Variations

I have pictures of different mold variations on attack rings. Some of these are already known. Some might not. Well, here are the pictures:

[Image: img6469lt6.th.jpg]

Auto Change Balancer:
This one is pretty obvious. The reinforced one is Hasbro, the other is Takara. BTW, the base of this blade is different as well

Salamulyon:
This one is also obvious. Again the reinforced one is Hasbro. The other Takara.

Wolborg:
The Takara version has a little extension on two of the heads. The Hasbro version doesn't have this.

[Image: img6468pj2.th.jpg]

Spin Dragoon/Makendo:
The white ring is thinner then the purple one. The purple has extra reinforcements around the ring and on the spikes.

Spark Knight/Ultimate Saizo:
The yellow one is reinforced around the ring to make it stronger. The black one isn't.

Gekiryu-oh/Ultimate frostic Dranzer
Everyone here knows this variation. The dark blue one is reinforced around the spikes.
Hmm I haven't seen any of those reinforced ones before. Interesting find!
Doesn't bistool have the same enforcement as Ultimate frostic?
Gekiryu Wrote:Doesn't bistool have the same enforcement as Ultimate frostic?
Yes, both Hasbro's Bistool and Ultimate Frostic Dranzers have had their spikes reinforced to prevent breakage. You can read about it here: http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Bistool
Kei Wrote:
Yes, both Hasbro's Bistool and Ultimate Frostic Dranzers have had their spikes reinforced to prevent breakage. You can read about it here: http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Bistool
I've got them both, so I thought they looked similar. Though I'll always love Gekiryu. so powerful in it's non-see-through form..Using a 10 heavy weight disk of course Tongue_out
Kei Wrote:

I guess the UFD article needs to be ammended.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

I guess the UFD article needs to be ammended.

Gekiryu-oh can have the reinforcemnet too. I showed to guys mine awhile ago. BTW, Gekiryu, you should put 10 Balance on it instead, especially if it has the reinforcement.

yo i have permission to revive this here is a mold variation ive found

i was comparing my parts and found that hasbro realesed reverse wolf much fragile and weak. There is far less reinforcement points when compared and is much thinner look here:

look at the reinforcement points speficially the number; this is the hasbro

This is the takara mold, notice the increased amount of reinforcement points, making it more durable.

and look at the difference in thickness
Just pointing this out, i know it is completely terrible
I have found a new mold variation. I was first doing this out of curiosity but then I got some positive results for an actual mold variation for EWD, here are the tests so far:

Hasbro EWD on Killer Beafowl UW145EWD: 2:33, 2:32, 2:37

Used in BB-10, launched with Orange Hasbro String Launcher with 2-Segment Grip Launcher

Takara Tomy EWD on Killer Beafowl UW145EWD: 1:53, 1:58, 1:42

Same setup as Hasbro EWD Test

As you can see there is a difference in stamina and I found that the TT EWD was unbalanced quite a bit actually. I will post more tests soon. Smile
Here are more tests for EWD:

Hasbro: 2:24, 2:24, 2:47, 2:32
TT: 1:59, 1:48, 1:51, 1:47

PS: Same format from previous tests and Killer Beafowl UW145EWD used.
How new are they? the takara tomy one could possibly just be worn down more.
Both were in mint condition, it was my first test that I used them in.
This thread seems to only be for Plastics mold variations, however I coulld be wrong. I am just going off what the previous trend on this thread seemed to be
That is because it 2008 MFB didn't really exist...

Yo, I meant the thread in Beyblade General, MFBMad Master.
Honestly, one probably just moves smoother than the other, you could probably get a range of times from different ones from the same brand.
Eh, I might as well ask here: My Basalt came with an A1 WD and was wondering if that was the case for everyone else/not and if there is any difference between the other possible molds?

I mean, it is slightly weaker than some of my other WD's but I think that is just from a bit of wear.
Nah, I've had a few different molds. Never seen any difference, that A1 stuff just refers to which specific physical mold that batch was made in, nothing more, there's no difference between the molds other than the A1 and A2 and A3 and A4 printed on them.