Mold Variations Testing

mold 2 is better! this are my last words about it...
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:55 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:53 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:50 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: im not arguing for mass on outside = good stamina though, Ricko is.

mass is good for stamina (burn is wide and has weight focused to the outside, but it is also kind of light)which= stamina, but mass doesnt= weight and weight=less stamina, mass and weight distrabution=more stamina

earth1 and earth2 have almost the same mass and weight distribution, but earth2 weight makes it worse

weight = mass x gravitational field strength
ok again libra had weight distributed to the edge of the wheel and had great mass, why wasnt as good as virgo (witch had less mass) at stamina

Ricko fine believe that, but you are wrong i will speak no more of this to you Ricko
why are you asking me if you know more about beyblades? I didn't claim anything about mass and libra being bad for "stamina"
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:03 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: why are you asking me if you know more about beyblades? I didn't claim anything about mass and libra being bad for "stamina"

you say mass is good for stamina and that weight doesnt matter for stamina, then how come libra is worse then virgo (which again has less mass) at stamina, because of libra's weight slowing it down, its the same with earth1 and 2, read the beywiki people
i didn't say mass is good for stamina
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:44 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Force = mass x acceleration, light wheels are light, i don't think they have the best stamina.

yes you did, mass x acceleration= force (in other words more stamina)

libra has great mass, the perfect shape, and weight distribution for stamina, but it was outclassed by virgo because virgo was lighter
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:11 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: i didn't say mass is good for stamina

please tell him what´s the perfect conditions for a stamina combo to make him stop this...
I said light wheels as in the plastic ones you get from RVB.
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:18 PM)Ricko Wrote:

please tell him what´s the perfect conditions for a stamina combo to make him stop this...

I havent finished my theory yet sorry Ricko.
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:18 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I said light wheels as in the plastic ones you get from RVB.

I havent finished my theory yet sorry Ricko.

what i think is: no one knows what makes a good stamina combo... some guys says light other says heavier.. plastic beyblades was light and they suck for stamina compared to MFB i think stamina is still a mistery... i keep my pont of flywheel effect.. but whatever

i know what it is

you need a circular wheel with no/very little amount of gaps, weight distributed to the edge of the wheel(this causes the fly wheel effect which gives good stamina) , mass, and low weight (more weight causes more friction)

burn is wide (more mass), circular with no very little gaps, its weight is distributed to the edge of the wheel, and its light

libra is wide, completely round, its weight is distributed to the edge of the wheel, but its huge weight slowed it down
end of this

earth1 is round with little amount of gaps, its weight is distrabuted to the edge of the wheel, it has good mass , and is light

earth2 is the same as earth 1 but with more weight causing less stamina

and i see your confusion BladeStorm you ment the illeagle plastic versions of metal wheels, i ment lighter metal wheels
dude, weight and mass increase proportionally and are interlinked.
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:29 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: dude, weight and mass increase proportional and are interlinked.

hmm not exactly, some wide metal wheels are hollow making them light
a lump of lead the size of your fist could weigh as much as a huge hollow paper ball

mass=/=weight
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:25 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:24 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Dude, chill. B is for defence, but is overshadowed by WB. B is good for stamina but WD is the BEST stamina bottom. + Earth mold 1 is lighter= more stamina. Earth mold 2 has more weight, so it's for defence. Get what i mean?

i´m saying that B is the best bottom for stamina TESTS!

i know its a little late
b is used because wd and sd gets worn out quickly
get it
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:33 PM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:25 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:24 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Dude, chill. B is for defence, but is overshadowed by WB. B is good for stamina but WD is the BEST stamina bottom. + Earth mold 1 is lighter= more stamina. Earth mold 2 has more weight, so it's for defence. Get what i mean?

i´m saying that B is the best bottom for stamina TESTS!

i know its a little late
b is used because wd and sd gets worn out quickly
get it
that was cleared up in a different thread
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:32 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:29 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: dude, weight and mass increase proportional and are interlinked.

so mass does= weight

but a lump of lead the size of your fist could weigh as much as a huge hollow paper ball

/facepalm we are on EARTH, you are mistaking weight with density!

so mass does= weight

but a lump of lead the size of your fist could weigh as much as a huge hollow paper ball

so if 980 gms outside
and 20 grams inside so will it be better than earth
and is round as earth
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:34 PM)aquila112 Wrote:

so mass does= weight

so if 980 gms outside
and is round as earth

no, you want light but with weight on the edge of the metal wheel
this is getting confusing, but earth1>earth2 for stamina, they have almost same mass and weight distribution, but earth1 lightness makes it better then earth2 for stamina

look at libra and virgo both have the best shape for stamina (libra has a better shape) but virgo>libra in terms of stamina because ofl libra's weight
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:36 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

so mass does= weight

so if 980 gms outside
and is round as earth

this is getting confusing, but earth1>earth2 for stamina, they have almost same mass and weight distribution, but earth1 lightness makes it better then earth2 for stamina

look at libra and virgo both have the best shape for stamina (libra has a better shape) but virgo>libra in terms of stamina because ofl libra's weight

this is cos i think is cos of much less recoil than earth mold 1
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:44 PM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:36 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

so mass does= weight

so if 980 gms outside
and is round as earth

this is cos i think is cos of much less recoil than earth mold 1
earth2 has same recoil as mold 1, but its weight and reinforced structure gave it better defence then mold 1
but mold1 still is lighter and has better weight distribution compared to earth 2
so defence: earth2>earth1
stamina: earth1>earth2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recoil

Recoil = linear motion of bodies going in opposite direction.
Collision(Beyblade) = Circular motion of 2 bodies coming together.
i know what recoil is, im not stupid

both earth1 and 2 have no recoil, but earth2's weight makes it harder to push around but gives it slightly less stamina
earth1 lightness gives it better stamina but slightly less defence

again stamina:earth1>earth2
defence: earth2>earth1

ask any mod or advance member and they will give you alomost the same answer, because they tested it and know whats right

can a mod close this thread, this is just becoming spam and we should switch to PMing this
The reason why in cases Earth2 beats Earth1 is due to the stadium, the most important variable. Earth2 grabs the stadium centre first. Earth1 uses stamina circling Earth2, gravity in use here, simple. According to you, earth 1 and 2 have NO recoil, which is the stupidest thing i've ever heard, every Earth/right spin bey has recoil, their going in the opposite direction, which means you clearly don't know what recoil is if you understood clearly. Earth1 wastes energy circling, making the push force into Earth2, Earth2's mass keeps it healthily in the middle. Stamina/Defence overlap if you would prefer, which isn't clear for Earth at all. Earth2 will win due to less movement/push forces being used if all variables are as is. Lightness? Great for a flat surface and small impact, given by a high friction bottom circling one of a low friction, but when the friction is low enough for Gravity to pull the whole Bey thoroughly into the middle, you will see that Earth1 doesn't have the bulk to grab the centre so wastes energy trying so.

I explained that very simply, and I will go into complicated detail if you want to pm then feel free to do so and challenge, but physics is my game.

As wise men say: Do it, don't say you will.
I.e Telling people to go to PMs? Remind them by doing it yourself and stop trying to act in charge is the responsible thing to do.

PM sent.
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:25 PM)ControL_ Wrote: The reason why in cases Earth2 beats Earth1 is due to the stadium, the most important variable. Earth2 grabs the stadium centre first. Earth1 uses stamina circling Earth2, gravity in use here, simple. According to you, earth 1 and 2 have NO recoil, which is the stupidest thing i've ever heard, every Earth/right spin bey has recoil, their going in the opposite direction, which means you clearly don't know what recoil is if you understood clearly. Earth1 wastes energy circling, making the push force into Earth2, Earth2's mass keeps it healthily in the middle. Stamina/Defence overlap if you would prefer, which isn't clear for Earth at all. Earth2 will win due to less movement/push forces being used if all variables are as is. Lightness? Great for a flat surface and small impact, given by a high friction bottom circling one of a low friction, but when the friction is low enough for Gravity to pull the whole Bey thoroughly into the middle, you will see that Earth1 doesn't have the bulk to grab the centre so wastes energy trying so.

I explained that very simply, and I will go into complicated detail if you want to pm then feel free to do so and challenge, but physics is my game.

As wise men say: Do it, don't say you will.
I.e Telling people to go to PMs? Remind them by doing it yourself and stop trying to act in charge is the responsible thing to do.

PM sent.

no phisics is with bladestorm... also your theory is good but isn´t enough there are other things that make one wheel better than other for stamina.. i think lord wolfblade give a good explanation of what stamina wheel needs to be good.. it needs to be light on the center and heavier on outside.. pure and simple...

in outside gives a flywheel effect.. but "lord" you´re wrong in something: Earth mold 1 > Earth mold 2 for stamina... you say that Earth is heavier but Earth have that extra weight on outside too... what makes you think that weight is on center? in this case more weight on Earth is better because is on outside.. i´ve said it now..
My explanation was only one of 8 in the pm I sent him, thank you, he has not acknowledged where on Earth the mass is situated. Also the reason why Virgo beats Libra is another reason, read pm.
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:54 PM)ControL_ Wrote: My explanation was only one of 8 in the pm I sent him, thank you, he has not acknowledged where on Earth the mass is situated. Also the reason why Virgo beats Libra is another reason, read pm.

not all of the added weight on earth2 is not situated at the edge most of it goes to the part in between the centre and the edge and some to the centre, so it doesnt increase its stamina

i am no longer talking about this, i have better things to do