Might Sell My Beyblades

(Nov. 01, 2019  4:55 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  12:27 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: yes.
Sent.

paid
(Nov. 01, 2019  6:59 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  4:55 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Sent.

paid

I'll send them when I get the chance. The shipping shouldn't be much of a problem since I just got $20 and I'm getting both another 20 and 10 for selling beyblades.

paid

Dang it. I forgot I can't accept invoices because it's asking me to verify my account.
(Nov. 01, 2019  7:56 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  6:59 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: paid

I'll send them when I get the chance. The shipping shouldn't be much of a problem since I just got $20 and I'm getting both another 20 and 10 for selling beyblades.

Dang it. I forgot I can't accept invoices because it's asking me to verify my account.

... Um. I thought you fixed that...
(Nov. 02, 2019  1:47 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  7:56 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I'll send them when I get the chance. The shipping shouldn't be much of a problem since I just got $20 and I'm getting both another 20 and 10 for selling beyblades.

... Um. I thought you fixed that...
It's being stupid. It tells me to verify my bank account.
It gives me to amounts of money lower than 50 cents. And it tells me its in my bank somewhere and I had to find it and put those exact same amounts in the verification, but when I tried there was no amounts of money anywhere in my paypal.

paid

This is gonna break me in a minute. Can you please tell em how to verify my account? Or teach me how to do it or something? This is pissing me off.
(Nov. 02, 2019  2:25 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  1:47 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: ... Um. I thought you fixed that...
It's being stupid. It tells me to verify my bank account.
It gives me to amounts of money lower than 50 cents. And it tells me its in my bank somewhere and I had to find it and put those exact same amounts in the verification, but when I tried there was no amounts of money anywhere in my paypal.

This is gonna break me in a minute. Can you please tell em how to verify my account? Or teach me how to do it or something? This is pissing me off.

I'm sorry I don't know. I can search something up.
(Nov. 02, 2019  8:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  2:25 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: It's being stupid. It tells me to verify my bank account.

I'm sorry I don't know. I can search something up.
PLease do. I might have to call the place.
How much for Krusher Doomscizor/Killer Deathscyther (kD.2V.Hn)- TT and
Drain Fafnir (dF.8.Nt) - TT shipped to Italy?
how much for genesis valkyrie and spriggan requiem
How much for Drain Fafnir (dF.8.Nt)
Are either Pegasus available at the moment?
(Mar. 23, 2020  3:47 AM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: How do you have so many beys?

I wouldn’t consider that collection that many beys. I’ve seen people with far more. Regardless this is a selling thread, so unless you’re trying to buy something you probably shouldn’t post on this thread.
(Mar. 23, 2020  3:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  3:47 AM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: How do you have so many beys?

I wouldn’t consider that collection that many beys. I’ve seen people with far more. Regardless this is a selling thread, so unless you’re trying to buy something you probably shouldn’t post on this thread.

I actually did stop selling them tho, Build. My parents dont have enough money to ship them across the world. Or deliver them to the post office.
how much for achiiles and Killer Deathscyther

i would like to buy Nightmare Longinus and killer deathsycther how much alltogether
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:42 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: how much for achiiles and Killer Deathscyther

i would like to buy Nightmare Longinus and killer deathsycther how much alltogether

Check the post above yours. He stopped selling them. Also, please pay attention to the date that something was posted on.
Hmm. If he stopped selling them, I'll close the thread. He can PM me to get it reopened.