Might Sell My Beyblades

(Oct. 13, 2019  12:34 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Hey, TH3_BeybladeZen. I'm not gonna buy the big bang Pegasus. I have had a recent need for a slash layer base. Sorry!

Its cool dude!

(Oct. 13, 2019  5:13 AM)Discourse Wrote: I would be interested in these if they haven't sold depending on price:

Earth Eagle (145WD)
Grand Cetus (WD145RS)
Ronin Dragoon (LW160BSF)
Samurai Ifrit (W145CF)
Thief Pheonix

The price doc isn't working for me right now.

Gotcha dude. HMU in my PMs so we can sort this out.

Yo guys later today I'm streaming at 2:00PM for the new event in Fortnite! From what I've heard there is a rocket supposed to obliterate the ENTIRE MAP and I think making NEW Locations! This is all happening on my Youtube Channel. I was thinking of streaming it on Twitch, but I just realized I gave a recap on youtube so I think it's best if I just did it there. Today at 2:00PM Central, the event's going down! Make sure you come and bring your friends, cause this is gonna be crazy!

Recap of the event: https://youtu.be/PdRo52z4eMA
Breaking News: To those of you buying my 'blades, I have made a PayPal account for you guys and I no longer have to send my address out to you guys and vice versa if you dont feel comfortable! So this is how we will do it from now on!
(Oct. 14, 2019  11:29 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Breaking News: To those of you buying my 'blades, I have made a PayPal account for you guys and I no longer have to send my address out to you guys and vice versa if you dont feel comfortable! So this is how we will do it from now on!

Pay pal account?
(Oct. 16, 2019  10:22 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  11:29 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Breaking News: To those of you buying my 'blades, I have made a PayPal account for you guys and I no longer have to send my address out to you guys and vice versa if you dont feel comfortable! So this is how we will do it from now on!

Pay pal account?

Go back to PMs.

(Oct. 16, 2019  10:22 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

Pay pal account?

Nevermind. It's in the 1st page of the thread.

Alert!: TO THOSE IM SELLING THE BEYBLADES TO, I SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN THE MONEY ON MY END. NOW TO THOSE, CAN YOU PLEASE RESEND ME YOUR ORDER IN PRIVATE MESSAGES OF BEYBLADES, SO I CAN ANALYZE AND PRINT THE TRACKING LABELS AND DELIVER IT TO YOU ALL.

JUST KNOW, YOUR PACKAGES MIGHT NOT COME THIS WEEKEND, BECAUSE I HAVE A VERY BUSY WEEKEND STARTING TOMORROW WITH THIS WEEK BEING HOMECOMING.
Hey TH3_BeybladeZen! My money will get to you tomorrow. I'm getting L3 and revive.
(Oct. 24, 2019  1:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Hey TH3_BeybladeZen! My money will get to you tomorrow. I'm getting L3 and revive.

Hmu in my Pms. I might have em available. I've got other people literally buying the same one. But the thing is the money wont even get to me through paypal because of freaking verification and it says i have to enter a bank account when I dont even have one... *Facepalm*
Is Z Achilles still available? If so how much?
(Oct. 24, 2019  2:17 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Is Z Achilles still available? If so how much?

SORRY I GOT TO YOU SO LATE! Yes Z Achilles is available. 10$.

Anybody else still wanna buy my beyblades? I still have more bubble mailers and I'm still selling!
(Oct. 30, 2019  2:42 AM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Do you have Rp?

He sold it.
(Oct. 30, 2019  11:47 AM)StrikersThunder Wrote: What is available?

Here is an updated document of whats left. I still have plenty of beyblades, so choose away.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-gYi...9k_Z8/edit

(Oct. 30, 2019  2:43 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  2:42 AM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Do you have Rp?

He sold it.
I know you said I sold it, but what is Rp?
(Oct. 31, 2019  2:43 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  11:47 AM)StrikersThunder Wrote: What is available?

Here is an updated document of whats left. I still have plenty of beyblades, so choose away.

(Oct. 30, 2019  2:43 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: He sold it.

Revive Phoenix, but the proper abbreviation is rP.
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  2:43 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Here is an updated document of whats left. I still have plenty of beyblades, so choose away.

Revive Phoenix, but the proper abbreviation is rP.

Yeah, dude he's right I did sell it already.
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:35 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Revive Phoenix, but the proper abbreviation is rP.

Did you get my payment?
how much for god veltrek?
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:35 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Revive Phoenix, but the proper abbreviation is rP.

Just a heads up, the Google form says rP is still available.
(Oct. 31, 2019  5:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:35 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yeah, dude he's right I did sell it already.

Just a heads up, the Google form says rP is still available.

Thanks for letting me know.

(Oct. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)veltrek Wrote: how much for god veltrek?

That one has also been sold. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(Youtube Channel Stuff) Hey guys, can you help me get this video to 1,000 views and 30 likes? It's so close!
(974 views and 22 likes. THIS IS MY MOST VIEWED VIDEO GUYS!)
I need your help and I'll be able to unlock more perks for my channel! Watch this video for me squad, please an thank you!

(Oct. 31, 2019  3:36 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  3:35 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yeah, dude he's right I did sell it already.

Did you get my payment?
No I did not? Whats your name on PayPal? Cause I doesn't say anywhere that I actually got it in my history payments.
(Oct. 31, 2019  6:21 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  5:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just a heads up, the Google form says rP is still available.

Thanks for letting me know.

(Oct. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)veltrek Wrote: how much for god veltrek?

(Youtube Channel Stuff) Hey guys, can you help me get this video to 1,000 views and 30 likes? It's so close!
I need your help and I'll be able to unlock more perks for my channel! Watch this video for me squad, please an thank you!

(Oct. 31, 2019  3:36 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Did you get my payment?
No I did not? Whats your name on PayPal? Cause I doesn't say anywhere that I actually got it in my history payments.

Your email is pullupoint1234.2@gmail.com, correct? The account I used was my parents. It should have been under notahs@yahoo.com
(Oct. 31, 2019  7:35 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  6:21 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Thanks for letting me know.

Your email is pullupoint1234.2@gmail.com, correct? The account I used was my parents. It should have been under notahs@yahoo.com

I dont see notahs@yahoo.com anywhere in my paypal. I can send you an image just to prove it.
(Oct. 31, 2019  8:18 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  7:35 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Your email is pullupoint1234.2@gmail.com, correct? The account I used was my parents. It should have been under notahs@yahoo.com

I dont see notahs@yahoo.com anywhere in my paypal. I can send you an image just to prove it.

Can you send the email above an invoice? Here's how to do it. https://www.paypal.com/gp/smarthelp/arti...al-faq2155
(Oct. 31, 2019  11:01 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  8:18 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I dont see notahs@yahoo.com anywhere in my paypal. I can send you an image just to prove it.

Can you send the email above an invoice? Here's how to do it. https://www.paypal.com/gp/smarthelp/arti...al-faq2155
in other words, you just want me to send you an invoice.
(Oct. 31, 2019  11:38 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  11:01 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Can you send the email above an invoice? Here's how to do it. https://www.paypal.com/gp/smarthelp/arti...al-faq2155
in other words, you just want me to send you an invoice.

yes.
(Nov. 01, 2019  12:27 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  11:38 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: in other words, you just want me to send you an invoice.

yes.
Sent.