Midfake from ThePortal0

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to provoke or harass ThePortal0, it is only for informative purposes.

I had this posted on the beyblade subreddit but the mods keep removing my posts about it because of the controversy it was causing and that it wasn't relevant to beyblades apparently.  Personally I think the mods are trying to cover it up but I'm not getting into that right now.  I wouldn't usually be upset about getting a midfake as I've purchased them in the past knowing they were midfakes from beysandbricks.  The problem is that ThePortal0 is known in the community for selling genuine beys so the high price makes sense, but when I receive a bey that cost $45 that I could have got for $13 or so elsewhere it upsets me.  To be clear I have a Meteo L-Drago midfake from beysandbricks and now one from ThePortal0 and they are pretty much identical save for slight color differences.

Images of the box:
https://imgur.com/SCeFYvv
https://imgur.com/LalkDZa

In those images you can clearly see the A0813 stamp on the bottom of the box.

ThePortal0 stated many things in the now removed post that I'm going to screenshot and upload.

ThePortal0's comments:
https://imgur.com/EDucF4S
https://imgur.com/1CnI6ry
https://imgur.com/A4bQ7qY

During the life of the reddit post I contacted them via email where at first they just copied and pasted the statements from the reddit post.  Later on they reached out via email and asked if I would like them to send a non A0813 Meteo L-Drago.  To which I said I would very much like that.  After that they said that they paid quite a lot of money to get a 10 year old A0813 beyblade from a collector that has every single serial number for every single mfb bey.  They included pictures of the old and new where the older is more beat up and slightly discolored but identical in every other aspect.

https://imgur.com/VQZEb3i
https://imgur.com/3hC20kP

ThePortal0 stated that they would be doing a video where they test these beys to prove that A0813 beyblades are genuine.

All of this being said, they are sending me a non A0813 Meteo L-Drago.  Here's to hoping its not the other known midfake code for meteo (I2814) and that its a H1010 instead.  I say H1010 because I found that code from a unboxing on youtube from 2011.

I will be updating this post as needed.

Overall ThePortal0 was very polite and helpful through out all of these exchanges and I thank them for that.
I am very happy to hear you and the seller are working things out. Thank you for keeping things civil in your OP. I hope that if people decide to comment here, they can also remain civil.
Here’s my question. Does anyone have any legitimate correspondence from Takara Tomy stating that these Beyblades are not genuine? Why would the portal zero sacrifice or risk his entire business just to make a few bucks off fake Beyblade‘s? I understand all the logic and everything behind everything everyone is saying. I’ve read all the posts, I understand what they are saying about the production codes and all that jazz. I have no skin in this game, I don’t do any metal fusion Beyblade‘s at all. I am just a burst guy. But I buy a lot from ever wish, and I noticed within the last two weeks they have added a ton of metal fusion Beyblades onto their website. In stock. I checked their website multiple times daily looking for deals. So I know that these are brand new just added. So unless they Found a bunch of stock in the back room that has been back there for the last 10 years, these are probably going to be similar. I mean I can’t say for sure, so don’t put my word on this. But I know that they just recently added them to their in stock items.

I understand that they are different from the originals and all that stuff, but who has heard something directly from Takara Tomy saying that they are actually fake? Everyone wants to put the onus on the seller saying they are fake because they are a little different than the ones produced 10 or 15 years ago, or however many years it was. But how many other fakes do you see coming in genuine Takara Tommy packaging? None? Isn’t it just possible that the molds are just a little bit different or the factory producing them is different? I find that much more likely to believe than all of these genuine sellers selling them as genuine when they are actually fake. I wouldn’t think they want to risk their business on that.
Again, I don’t do the metal fusion or whatever they are. I do sell Beyblade’s, but none of these old ones. Only burst. I’ve never even watched the shows for the old ones. I have no skin in the game. I just find it odd that this is happening. And that Tomy hasn’t said anything about it, condemning the fakes or anything like that. Isn’t that weird? It leads me to believe that they are genuine, just at a lower quality. People say that they wouldn’t do that, right? Why would they make lower quality? Well, Why do they make metal drivers that destroy your layers in burst?
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:31 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: Here’s my question. Does anyone have any legitimate correspondence from Takara Tomy stating that these Beyblades are not genuine? Why would the portal zero sacrifice or risk his entire business just to make a few bucks off fake Beyblade‘s? I understand all the logic and everything behind everything everyone is saying. I’ve read all the posts, I understand what they are saying about the production codes and all that jazz. I have no skin in this game, I don’t do any metal fusion Beyblade‘s at all. I am just a burst guy. But I buy a lot from ever wish, and I noticed within the last two weeks they have added a ton of metal fusion Beyblades onto their website. In stock. I checked their website multiple times daily looking for deals. So I know that these are brand new just added. So unless they Found a bunch of stock in the back room that has been back there for the last 10 years, these are probably going to be similar. I mean I can’t say for sure, so don’t put my word on this. But I know that they just recently added them to their in stock items.

I understand that they are different from the originals and all that stuff, but who has heard something directly from Takara Tomy saying that they are actually fake? Everyone wants to put the onus on the seller saying they are fake because they are a little different than the ones produced 10 or 15 years ago, or however many years it was. But how many other fakes do you see coming in genuine Takara Tommy packaging? None? Isn’t it just possible that the molds are just a little bit different or the factory producing them is different? I find that much more likely to believe than all of these genuine sellers selling them as genuine when they are actually fake. I wouldn’t think they want to risk their business on that.
Again, I don’t do the metal fusion  or whatever they are. I do sell Beyblade’s, but none of these old ones. Only burst. I’ve never even watched  the shows for the old ones. I have no skin in the game. I just find it odd that this is happening. And that Tomy hasn’t said anything about it, condemning the fakes or anything like that. Isn’t that weird? It leads me to believe that they are genuine, just at a lower quality. People say that they wouldn’t do that, right? Why would they make lower quality? Well, Why do they make metal drivers that destroy your layers in burst?

I don't have any correspondence from Takara Tomy saying that they're fake, but the things that people are saying about the A0318 code or whatever letters and numbers the code was, is a little off (not saying that I'm right and they're wrong), especially since these "Midfakes" are being delivered in Takara Tomy boxes.. it just doesn't add up.. but maybe they're right and I'm wrong, and maybe they've been opened, and resealed with a "midfake" bey, but I don't know, the mid-fake beys I've seen people open don't seem to be resealed, they just seem to be brand new, unopened from the mid-fake videos I've seen, and Takara Tomy, Newboy, and other official sellers of Authentic beys could've just made a new code for the older beys. It's definitely possible, because maybe i'm wrong on this, but isn't TT still making MFB beys, not like the pre-hybrid system ones, but like Mfb explosion to Zero-G? Aren't they? And if i'm wrong, well then... okay.. but if i'm right, then the possibility of them making a new code for them is probably true, I don't know much about MFB either besides the parts and how it works, and you're definitely right about the lower quality part.
I mean in his response to the accusations of selling fakes, doesn’t he basically say that he purchased them directly from Takara Tomy?

Yeah I’m not trying to call you out. But I’ve seen a few different threads on this and lots of people who say that they know what they’re talking about, which is where you are getting your information from. But I haven’t seen any true actual words from Tomy.

Kind a like the same thing with the most recent random booster. Not the newest one, but the one before that. The one with Hollow Deathscyther. Everyone claiming that it’s still a one in 8 chance to get the prize Beyblade because there’s only one prize Beyblade. So in theory, you should have a one and a chance to get that prize. Even the wiki says that. But my pull rates were much different than that. So I contacted ever wish. Because on their website it states that the chance to get a prize Beyblade is less since B-170.

Their answer was basically whatever I had been reading was wrong. That the prize Beyblade has a lower rate. Even though there’s only one price Beyblade. I asked them if they had any information about Takara stating that the pull rate was less. Their reply was that Tommy has never said what the pull rate was.

I have no reason to question them. I’ve spent a lot, a lot of money with them . They buy their products directly from Tomy. They have no reason to lie to me. Yet you go online, and what does the price of hollow deathscyther compare to the other Beyblade’s? Four times as much money. And if it was a one in 8 chance, people wouldn’t be able to get away with charging that much money for it. In other words, all the people saying that it’s a one and eight here, are wrong. And the people who updated the wiki. And the people on Reddit to also claim the same thing. But if you don’t get your information directly from the manufacturer, there’s no guarantee it’s  correct.

So I don’t know if these new ones are fake or not. I’m just in the camp that says that established sellers like the portal zero and bays and bricks and all those people, they’re not gonna sell fakes under a genuine Takara Tomy label unless it’s actually genuine.
You don't need to be spoonfed by TT to question these things' legitimacy. Like we have zero confirmation about the existence of mold variations for certain parts as well as things like the Sparking launchers' strings being made intentionally weaker than normal, but that doesn't mean they aren't true just because we aren't getting any official words from them.

And everything points out to these things being of questionable status. Especially when limited edition ones like the Blue wing Big Bang Pegasis are being sold at extremely cheap prices.
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:31 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: Here’s my question. Does anyone have any legitimate correspondence from Takara Tomy stating that these Beyblades are not genuine? Why would the portal zero sacrifice or risk his entire business just to make a few bucks off fake Beyblade‘s? I understand all the logic and everything behind everything everyone is saying. I’ve read all the posts, I understand what they are saying about the production codes and all that jazz. I have no skin in this game, I don’t do any metal fusion Beyblade‘s at all. I am just a burst guy. But I buy a lot from ever wish, and I noticed within the last two weeks they have added a ton of metal fusion Beyblades onto their website. In stock. I checked their website multiple times daily looking for deals. So I know that these are brand new just added. So unless they Found a bunch of stock in the back room that has been back there for the last 10 years, these are probably going to be similar. I mean I can’t say for sure, so don’t put my word on this. But I know that they just recently added them to their in stock items.

Again, I don’t do the metal fusion  or whatever they are. I do sell Beyblade’s, but none of these old ones. Only burst. I’ve never even watched  the shows for the old ones. I have no skin in the game. I just find it odd that this is happening. And that Tomy hasn’t said anything about it, condemning the fakes or anything like that. Isn’t that weird? It leads me to believe that they are genuine, just at a lower quality. People say that they wouldn’t do that, right? Why would they make lower quality? Well, Why do they make metal drivers that destroy your layers in burst?
This view echos my own quite a lot.  I have shared my thoughts on discord enough times but I like to still say this:

1) if TT value their trademark/brand and they wouldn’t stoop to the level of allowing poor quality MFB products to be made (midfakes), why are they okay with other people making midmakes and tarnishing their brand?  TT can come out and make 1 statement and this debate is over and their good name defended.  They have had since 2013 to do this apparently.

2) we don’t have to go too far back to see there are Beyblade releases with quality control issues.  There are no longer random layer collections in burst. Is this not because the Knockout Odin RLC was just a disaster?  Knockout was known to break easily, and the less favorable drop rate didn’t help.  That was a genuine TT release with poor quality.  There are plenty of other examples.  

To companies like TT, it’s commonly only about dollars and cents.  If it makes dollars, it makes sense.  Hypothetically, if TT is involved in producing MFB midfakes, to squeeze just a bit more out of the MFB series, is it really up to the sellers to stop them?  To bite the hand that feeds them?  It would be more effective for the consumer to speak with their wallets.
I get it. I do get it. But then you’re basically calling him a liar. Because he says that he got these directly from Takara Tomy. He also specifically states that Tomy verified the legitimacy of this product. After the reading through the other thread that shows the link to the Reddit post where the portal zero actually replied. I mean he states it specifically that Tomy legitimized the authenticity of this product.

So you can either believe him, or you can call him a liar. Again, not sure why someone would throw away their business that they’ve spent who knows how many years building up just so that they can make a few dollars off some fake Beyblades. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.
After looking at some of the pictures on the other threads, yeah there’s genuine Takara Tomy copyright on the launcher. It was made with a Tomy mold for sure.

I get that the quality isn’t there. I get it. I get I guess that they are making some rare Beyblades again. I don’t know. All I know is that in my mind when something comes with a copyright stamped into it, as well as in a box that has the original manufacturers name on it, I would need more proof to show me that it is a fake then it’s not a fake. My opinion the burden of proof is on the accuser. Add to that the fact that you’ve got legitimate sellers of this product that have been in business for years saying that they got it directly from Tomy and that Tomy has legitimized that stamp code. In that Reddit thread he gave perfectly logical reasons why it is not a fake. If you’re not convinced by that, then the only way you will be convinced is if Tomy explicitly states that they are fake. So yeah, apparently you do need to be spoonfed the information by them.

(Mar. 03, 2021  11:01 PM)Shindog Wrote:

This view echos my own quite a lot.  I have shared my thoughts on discord enough times but I like to still say this:

1) if TT value their trademark/brand and they wouldn’t stoop to the level of allowing poor quality MFB products to be made (midfakes), why are they okay with other people making midmakes and tarnishing their brand?  TT can come out and make 1 statement and this debate is over and their good name defended.  They have had since 2013 to do this apparently.

2) we don’t have to go too far back to see there are Beyblade releases with quality control issues.  There are no longer random layer collections in burst. Is this not because the Knockout Odin RLC was just a disaster?  Knockout was known to break easily, and the less favorable drop rate didn’t help.  That was a genuine TT release with poor quality.  There are plenty of other examples.  

To companies like TT, it’s commonly only about dollars and cents.  If it makes dollars, it makes sense.  Hypothetically, if TT is involved in producing MFB midfakes, to squeeze just a bit more out of the MFB series, is it really up to the sellers to stop them?  To bite the hand that feeds them?  It would be more effective for the consumer to speak with their wallets.

Agreed. It certainly seems that consumers have jumped to conclusions without much evidence other than the fact that the product is inferior to the product made 10 years ago. In my opinion, based on what I’ve heard and seen, they seem legitimate to me. Also based on the fact that I’ve got bad information from this forum and read it before about things, because people assume things.

And yeah, sometimes that’s what we have to do if the manufacturer doesn’t give us clear-cut rules and definitions and things like that. But we can’t just keep sticking to our guns and then also Try and basically say a guy is selling fakes when he’s someone who doesn’t do that.We can’t just assume that we have correct information without proof.
If this was really as simple as "TT told us so" it would have been really nice to post the message or something because that could have cleared up this entire fiasco.
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:27 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: If this was really as simple as "TT told us so" it would have been really nice to post the message or something because that could have cleared up this entire fiasco.

OK, so you are just saying that he is being dishonest. I get it now. I would hope that’s not the case. It would be really easy for Tomy to also tell us the actual odds of getting a random booster. Or it would be really easy for them to explain that they screwed up when making their string launchers and that they are going to fix it. But I didn’t get any of that information, did you?
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:34 PM)ReckerTA Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:27 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: If this was really as simple as "TT told us so" it would have been really nice to post the message or something because that could have cleared up this entire fiasco.

OK, so you are just saying that he is being dishonest. I get it now. I would hope that’s not the case. It would be really easy for Tomy to also tell us the actual odds of getting a random booster. Or it would be really easy for them to explain that they screwed up when making their string launchers and that they are going to fix it. But I didn’t get any of that information, did you?
I mean, if there's no evidence to what they're claiming then sure.
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:51 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  11:34 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: OK, so you are just saying that he is being dishonest. I get it now. I would hope that’s not the case. It would be really easy for Tomy to also tell us the actual odds of getting a random booster. Or it would be really easy for them to explain that they screwed up when making their string launchers and that they are going to fix it. But I didn’t get any of that information, did you?
I mean, if there's no evidence to what they're claiming then sure.

If Tomy has a history of putting out press releases or statements stating their products being faulty then I would side with you. But I can tell you that this just being me, I wouldn’t be forwarding or posting on the Internet any email from one of my suppliers without their consent. I’m sure that he would probably be inclined to be on the cautious side of posting out on the Internet for all to see information provided to him by a company without that company letting him know that it was fine for mass distribution.
I think there was some type of licensing agreement/production contract that floated around the interwebs a while back.  Another seller was accused of selling “midfakes” and posted this document from his supplier.  I didn’t save it  and if I recall correctly the doc was in Mandarin Chinese.  Fortunately, I can read it.  Unfortunately, I did not really find the document to be any sort of “proof.”  There wasn’t really a way to be sure the document is even about beyblades.  

However, when this document surfaced, most people just assumed it was fake also....  I think most people have their minds made up.  The sellers are guilty until proven innocent it seems.  But if you just step back a moment, and see it from the sellers’s perspective just a little...  If TT has told them “we made this,” or even like “we are okay with this being made,” shouldn’t that be enough for the sellers?  Could a seller really go to TT and ask, “quality seems suspect, can you prove you made this?”   It is reasonable for them to ask for proof?  On the other hand, one sentence from TT proves midfakes are fake once and for all.

I don’t think the sellers have the ability to provide the kind of indisputable proof that the community seems to want from them.
In the end I don't really care about midfakes. I buy from beysandbricks all the time and you cannot tell me that a $15 bey which is cheaper than burst right now is not fake. It comes down to the price.

I have a A0813 Meteo L-Drago from both beysandbricks and ThePortal0. The only difference being the price. Beysandbricks runs about $15 as of now and ThePortal0 is charging $45. Both have flashing on the metal, both have rubber that is more like plastic, both tips are much longer than original.

If they're still being produced then why wouldn't the codes continue on. The A0813 code tell you where it was made, what week it was made, and what year it was made. So the A is the factory, the 08 is the week of the year it was made, and the 13 is the year. Why do the vast majority of "midfakes" share the same code?

Another thing I would like to mention about the quality is that yes the quality is lacking but it is consistently lacking.

The "midfakes" are missing something as well. If you look on the inside of the fusion wheels where the hole is for the track to fit into there is a code. Even hasbro beys have this.
Takara lightning wheel : https://imgur.com/RARJUoM

"Midfake" lightning wheel : https://imgur.com/vvjwpEB

Hasbro meteo wheel : https://imgur.com/a/sAIaYeZ

If you look carefully enough you'll see that every part except the face bolt on legitimate beys be it Takara or Hasbro has a code on them usually hidden away.

Why would Takara stop including these codes if they were producing them? For these codes to not be included new molds had to have been made that did not have the space for the material to fill.
OK I will add one more reply. Hopefully this will be my last of the discussion, because I’m not sure that I have anything really more to add. At this point a lot of us are just using opinions, which is all we really have at this point. Since there are no hard facts. At least about where these come from. So I will make a few points.

First point. I have made my stance on this pretty clear, but I would Put my belief in the fact that these are probably genuine. I’m not arguing the fact that the quality is worse. Much worse. There’s no way that Tomy doesn’t know about this, right? So there’s two things that a business would do if they believe someone is making product under their copyright  without their permission. First off would be to find the person who is making it, and send a cease and desist, so on and so forth. Whatever the business terms are for getting someone to stop making something illegally. The second thing they would do, would be to contact all of their customers, which would be the people that we buy from. Like the portal zero, Beys and bricks, whoever they sell to directly. And tell those customers to immediately pull all fake products and de-list them from sale. Because these products being sold as inferior and crappy quality is a stain on their name, whether they are fake or real. If they are real, then Tomy believes the money to be made is worth the cost of the bad press or stain on their name for being poor products. If they were fake, they would contact the people making it and selling it and get both to stop immediately. It’s not hard for them to contact the people they sell to. Seeing as how this hasn’t been done, I am inclined to believe that these are coming directly from them. (Also add to the fact that the portal zero said they were coming from Tomy.)

Second point. Although it seems in my previous posts that I am on the side of the seller, I am actually on the side of the consumer. Or another words, the customer. Us. You. I agree that you should not be paying $45 for something you believe to be a Beyblades that was manufactured 10 years ago. And that point, I agree with you. I also believe that the portal zero wanted to make this right, offered you a refund, and eventually got you what you wanted. That’s good for him. But, how do we go forward with this?
Assuming that these are genuine Beyblade, like I do, I believe sellers need to list a disclaimer if they are selling a Beyblades with these codes on them. I think that’s the easiest way to do it, it’s the most transparent. It gives customers the right to make a decision and nit have to worry about issues. I agree with you. We shouldn’t have to worry about what we are getting when we order from people who we know to sell genuine Beyblade‘s. Although these may be genuine Beyblade’s, there’s obviously a quality control difference, and the portal zero is not even arguing that fact.  He said that they are aware of these complaints. So, the easiest way is for people who are selling needs to label them as such in the listing, that way we can be worry free when purchasing from legitimate sellers.

On eBay, of course, we would always have to worry about it. Unless it’s someone we know who sells only real stuff.

TLDR — I believe these are genuine. But I believe sellers need to list whether they are Beyblades manufactured 10 years ago or newer Beyblades that were more recently produced with the lower quality, so that it is easier for their customers (us) to make more informed purchasing decisions.
Just for the record  Beysandbricks, its just a newer name as a business as in reality is John Miller from Barstow California  the king of the fakes , that decided not long ago to sell original TT beys branding differently to be able to sell all is fake stuff mixed with good ones.

TT got a high quality control facilities and in this particular case it seems this beys might be real fakes, as they come from the same part of the world, and nothing from Japan,  but without see in them its hard to confirm, the lack of code on the disks is a sign to be fake.
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:23 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Just for the record  Beysandbricks, its just a newer name as a business as in reality is John Miller from Barstow California  the king of the fakes , that decided not long ago to sell original TT beys branding differently to be able to sell all is fake stuff mixed with good ones.

TT got a high quality control facilities and in this particular case it seems this beys might be real fakes, as they come from the same part of the world, and nothing from Japan,  but without see in them its hard to confirm, the lack of code on the disks is a sign to be fake.

Thanks, I didn’t know that about beys and bricks. I have only purchased exclusively from ever wish. And if they don’t have it, then I have purchased from some eBay sellers. Some stuff that’s no longer produced that they don’t have in stock.

But are many Beyblade’s actually made in Japan? I thought for the most part they were made in Vietnam?
No, there's no beyblades made in Japan at all all burst series are made in Vietnam by GFT Vietnam who produce them for both TT and Hasbro in the same plant. Prior to burst series they were made in china, what I was referring was sellers from Japan, there's none, selling this beys you guys been talking in this thread and seems kind of odd, thats all.
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:23 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Just for the record  Beysandbricks, its just a newer name as a business as in reality is John Miller from Barstow California  the king of the fakes , that decided not long ago to sell original TT beys branding differently to be able to sell all is fake stuff mixed with good ones.

Are the stadiums fake? Because I just ordered a standard stadium from beys and bricks.
If is unbranded you got the answer
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote: If is unbranded you got the answer

Thanks. But, just wondering, fake beyblades are like dull colors and made of led and stuff. But what is a fake stadium made of?
My theory as to why Takara hasn't stopped this is the same as why they haven't stopped rapidity and other well known fake producers. They either can't for some reason or don't care.

I would also argue that if Takara is actually producing these then it is an even bigger stain on their name then if they were fakes with their copyrights. It would say to me that Takara doesn't care about the consumer buy selling products with consistently bad quality.

I would also highly doubt that they are producing them as they usually stop production a little after the anime ends as we saw with the plastic gen and even MFB. If I'm not mistaken the A0813 "midfake" is a fairly recent issue.

In the counterfeit world people lie. Its the whole premise behind passing off fakes as real. The better the fake the more believable it is. Maybe ThePortal0 bought what was to them a legitimate batch with some fakes inside and I just happened to get one of the fakes. Maybe they're just lying to save face. They were going to make several videos with their evidence to prove that A0813 beys are legitimate and I can't wait to hear it honestly. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

Just because a seller says something is genuine doesn't always mean it is. I personally bought a pair of Nike shoes off of Amazon which fell apart after a couple of runs. I just though it was bad quality control so I returned them and got another pair which also started to fall apart. After that I started to do some digging as I was suspicious. Low and behold I find that Nike cut ties with Amazon and is no longer selling their products directly. Rather its going through third party sellers and some of those sellers are selling counterfeit goods. The whole reason Nike joined up with Amazon to sell their goods directly was to cut down on the counterfeit goods being sold on Amazon. The shoes were identical with them being the same box as the genuine would be. After finding out about all of that I went to the closest Nike outlet and bought the same shoes there. They're still going strong after nearly a year of runs.

Here's a great article that goes into the modern counterfeit system : https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/...-products/

They were meant to send the non A0813 bey on Tuesday and have yet to. As soon as I get it I will unbox it on video to remove that potential suspicion and hopefully be able to rescind my claim that Theportal0 is selling midfakes.

(Mar. 04, 2021  5:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote: If is unbranded you got the answer

Thanks. But, just wondering, fake beyblades are like dull colors and made of led and stuff. But what is a fake stadium made of?

The stadium is made of very thin and cheap plastic compared to others.  Think of a thinner Hasbro stadium.
It is would simply be shocking to me if TT, a publicly traded for profit company with a fiduciary duty to its investors, would allow its trademark to be used without compensation. Not knowing or not caring isn’t really going to pay your investors. Investors wouldn’t be happy.
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)ReckerTA Wrote:

Thanks, I didn’t know that about beys and bricks. I have only purchased exclusively from ever wish. And if they don’t have it, then I have purchased from some eBay sellers. Some stuff that’s no longer produced that they don’t have in stock.

But are many Beyblade’s actually made in Japan? I thought for the most part they were made in Vietnam?

Burst from beysandbricks are legitimate.  MFB are the only ones having a big issue with midfakes right now.

(Mar. 04, 2021  5:53 PM)Shindog Wrote: It is would simply be shocking to me if TT, a publicly traded for profit company with a fiduciary duty to its investors, would allow its trademark to be used without  compensation.  Not knowing or not caring isn’t really going to pay your investors.  Investors wouldn’t be happy.

To be completely honest MFB is niche right now compared to burst.  If the same was going on with their current cash cow I'm sure they would be coming down on it.  They could be trying to end it but are running into issues.  The same as every other company that has fakes being made.  I mean rapidity has been around since near the start of MFB.
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:54 PM)Iggy100 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: Thanks, I didn’t know that about beys and bricks. I have only purchased exclusively from ever wish. And if they don’t have it, then I have purchased from some eBay sellers. Some stuff that’s no longer produced that they don’t have in stock.

Burst from beysandbricks are legitimate.  MFB are the only ones having a big issue with midfakes right now.

(Mar. 04, 2021  5:53 PM)Shindog Wrote: It is would simply be shocking to me if TT, a publicly traded for profit company with a fiduciary duty to its investors, would allow its trademark to be used without  compensation.  Not knowing or not caring isn’t really going to pay your investors.  Investors wouldn’t be happy.

To be completely honest MFB is niche right now compared to burst.  If the same was going on with their current cash cow I'm sure they would be coming down on it.  They could be trying to end it but are running into issues.  The same as every other company that has fakes being made.  I mean rapidity has been around since near the start of MFB.
I agree with this in general, but rapidity is more like the flame brand for burst.  They don’t blatantly use the trademark.

The level of insult and injury is different.