[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

I don't know what I am doing up, but I am also a maybe for the 9th. I can't do the 10th since that is a Sunday and I will have school the next day.
(Jul. 24, 2014  9:09 AM)Tʀɪ Wrote: I don't know what I am doing up, but I am also a maybe for the 9th. I can't do the 10th since that is a Sunday and I will have school the next day.
I can come either day, but the 9th is better.
i can come either day also
Either date good for me.
Ok, I think imma do the 10th, I'll make a list when I get home today
I have so far..
Me
Fang Wolf
Lord
fangdestroy
TrickStar20

Maybe
Flambo.
Put me as maybe for the 10th I can probably come if it's in the afternoon.
Ok so let's just move me to maybe just to he safe, because I am on shake ground, plus there is a long drive.
If this is in Lansing I can go
My parents decided to go early today and I can't come next week. If it was today I could've gone...
Ach, ok.. Idk if we have enough people guys
(Aug. 04, 2014  3:40 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ach, ok.. Idk if we have enough people guys

hold on let me just fly up again Wink Jk
But try to invite external WBO friends, I guess.
Hey guys just checking in to see how it's going. We're still super busy Wyatt's doing fall ball, at least I don't have to coach this one (I don't think at least lol.) That will essentially be his 4th team this year between Little League, All-Stars, Travel and now Fall Ball.... We would love to make one of these but we're so busy between my work schedule and this stuff. We'll be in South Bend this Sunday so unfortunately we can't make it.
Hope everyone is having fun though!
Isn't the required amount of people six? Libra said he can come and if I can too, then we have enough.
(Aug. 06, 2014  3:57 PM)Flambo. Wrote: Isn't the required amount of people six? Libra said he can come and if I can too, then we have enough.

The required number for a tournament? If you mean that, then no, the required amount is 8 participants Smile
Any one up for a tourney around November
Sure, I'm always up for one.
Yeah sure
You should try and do team format that would be fun
So when do u guys think we should have it in November
(Sep. 16, 2014  11:17 AM).:Libra:. Wrote: You should try and do team format that would be fun

YEAH could you do team format .
Team format will depend on how many people we get confirmed
So what day are u guys available, this would probably be at warriors 3
I can do Oct. 18th, 25th, or Nov. 8th
Anything later near the middle of November?