Nov

Miami Is Ignited Once Again! (Metal Fight)

Miami, Florida
2 bladers registered
HVG Group
6043 NW 167th Street
12:00 PM on 11/12/2016
Hosted by
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

Full Rules
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization. Learn More
Hello everyone!

I'm proud to present:

[Image: bIoafa1g0p3G1c3Z20tx2KrTh4LLzEVAYve5njRA...h768-rw-no]

________

November 12, 2016
12 - 4 pm

It has been years since Miami has had a tournament. Since a while back, I've actually wanted to host but I was positive that I wasn't up for it. A year later, I've decided to just try and fulfill my goal of hosting. I hope to revive Miami and its Bladers. Regardless of how it goes, I will guarantee and make sure that everyone will have a great time and things will go smoothly.

NAME
Miami Is Ignited Once Again!

DATE
Saturday, November 12, 2016

TIME
12 - 4 pm
(Please try to get there promptly at 12 for registration! Afterwards, I'll be going over rules and regulations for a short period of time before we start!)

VENUE
HVG GROUP
6043 NW 167th St, A-10, Miami, FL 33015
(It's official! Once you get in, A-10 is just on the other side, of the first row with 'HVG GROUP' labeled on the entrance! Pictures are provided)

FORMAT
Standard (MFB + Zero-G/Shogun Steel)

We'll have freeplay time after the tournament as well. Wink

[Image: KcwwyIzFiiTkJPyztZKwgzWnMEDXwsH5NXvH5qAo...h768-rw-no]

[Image: HkHd8IFcTfYPN5lEiW83IxWkrv3qzLb6S-Bsujpo...2560-rw-no]

Contacting me
I advise for you to use IG to contact me since this the quickest method. DM me there for questions about the tournament! (@brisk_aquariohd) Another is Google+ hangouts. Add me as Brisk AquarioHD.

PRIZES

[Image: Ltwt6-GT71il7hyiDIjw1LPs824NZ6cuKM7YHB5T...h768-rw-no]
First Place
GOLD Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

[Image: BrB5BDp0Nh-37rl5Ws0iQBryB37Cq4wbL_HX43L2...h768-rw-no]
Second Place
SILVER Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

[Image: jWy6iJgS936J1z75k1mDORt3pBNgthTCgLS9FAVG...h768-rw-no]
Third Place
BRONZE Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

Additional information

FEE
If you do not have a Blader's passport, a participation fee of $5 will be required (you will not be able to participate without a fee)! A Blader's Passport is $15; with this, you can enter any WBO tournament without paying a fee! (CASH ONLY)

RULES
If you are unfamiliar with the rules, I advise you to go through them: WBO Rules

HOSTING
I will be hosting alongside with Starchaser, as he'll be my co-host.

PARTS
Only Beys manufactured by TT, Sono-Kong and Hasbro are to be used! If you are caught using non-legitimate Beys, manufactured by Rapidity or by any other companies, you'll need to replace your parts immediately. (will provide parts)

STADIUMS
Extra stadiums will be recommended! I have a total of 2 BB-10s and a Standard Burst stadium (they are now approved to be used in all formats). I also will be bringing mats for the stadiums.
If you have extra BB-10s or Burst Standard stadiums, I advise you to bring them!

FOOD
I'll be ordering pizza and drinks as well during the tournament. Grin
(will be ordering cheese pizza - one of the participants is allergic towards pepperoni) Please also let me know if you're allergic to anything!

ENTERTAINMENT
The rental room that we'll be in has a large TV - we will be watching Beyblade episodes during our freetime! Totally up to you guys though. Wink

If you do not have a WBO account, please make one and comment down below if you're interested in attending. Accounts are required to attend any WBO-sanctioned events to possibly get faces, BeyPoints virtually and more! (Making an account on the day of the tournament is available.)

ATTENDEES

Confirmed:
Brisk AquarioHD
Starchaser

Griffen
lolzskillet
shinzo264

DanielGameRoom
ahl0522894
lionmaster101
lmaster101
nicho2208

Possible:
The Florida Railfan Productions (unregistered)
ThatOtakuGalaxy
jrockfreak18
Xenoblader16
Kaizer 671

Commander Buizel Bedwell (unregistered)

If you're interested, please post below! Thank you!
(Nov. 13, 2016  6:06 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: You supposed to do the final score and credits for everyone Smile

I did input the final scores. :o In what part of the spreadsheet are you referring to?
Finals scores credits and faces you only have the top 3
(Nov. 13, 2016  7:09 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Finals scores credits and faces you only have the top 3

Ah okay okay. I'll add all of them right now. Thanks for letting me know!
Wow, looks like this event was a pretty big success! Glad to hear that your first event went well Smile Perhaps we could co-host something in December once I'm back in FL~
(Nov. 13, 2016  9:27 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Wow, looks like this event was a pretty big success! Glad to hear that your first event went well Smile Perhaps we could co-host something in December once I'm back in FL~

Sure was! Joyful_3 And thank you. Smile And of course, I'm looking forward for that. Smile
I'm in and ready to.

Finished with the spreadsheet! Kai-V, hopefully it turned out well. Smile
i came out on top of this tourney lol ended up breaking my launcher and almost poppin a shoulder muscle towards the end too lmfao
WORTH IT!!!!
(Dec. 17, 2016  9:47 AM)griffen Wrote: i came out on top of this tourney lol ended up breaking my launcher and almost poppin a shoulder muscle towards the end too lmfao
WORTH IT!!!!

Well Congrats! ;Wink I Will WIN Next Tourment! >Smile
Haha, I love your enthusiasm guys! The next one will be a blast! Looking forward to it. Wink
xDD I press The Join Button For No Reason
Bey Brad
If you're going, you should press it Wink Though obviously it's a new feature and I expect it will take a while for the habit to form. haha
(Dec. 17, 2016  8:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you're going, you should press it Wink Though obviously it's a new feature and I expect it will take a while for the habit to form. haha

xD
Man this I what I get for not longing in, I MISS THE TOURNAMENTS!!! Lesson learned though, hey Brisky we gotta get another tournament goin I haven't battled in so long...
(Dec. 30, 2016  5:09 AM)G-SHOCK Wrote: Man this I what I get for not longing in, I MISS THE TOURNAMENTS!!! Lesson learned though, hey Brisky we gotta get another tournament goin I haven't battled in so long...
I would love for you to battle again. Smile
I'm already proposing a tournament for the 14th of January. Can you attend to that one?
Absolutely that's a perfect date, man I'm so
Pumped, do you think we'll ever get a burst format tournament since they literally just started popping up all over the US?
(Jan. 01, 2017  2:37 PM)G-SHOCK Wrote: Absolutely that's a perfect date, man I'm so
Pumped, do you think we'll ever get a burst format tournament since they literally just started popping up all over the US?
Awesome! And oh yeah, definitely! I'll make the next one after this one a Burst format. Smile