Poll: How is Hasbro Death?

HORRIBLE IT SHOULD DIE!!!!!!
47.83%
Ok
43.48%
Awesome
8.70%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
So on Christmas I got a Spark FX Death Quetzalcoatl.I was curious to see how it would perform so I tested it.I noticed since there was no gaps in the middle of the MW,the TT Death is actually thicker.And yes,the wheel is hollow.

Pictures:
Top of MW:
Thickness comparison:
Bottom of MW:

Lets just hope this isn't as terrible as other Metal Fury MW's.And I'm not using RDF because it is pretty worn and I don't want to wear it down even more.

Combos:

Opponents:

I'm also testing this against outclassed combos to see if it really is that bad or not.

MF Variares CH120LRF (Left spin) vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

Phantom Bull W145EWD vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

Phantom Aquario TH170D VS MF Death Aquario BD145CS

Phantom Aquario 230D vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

MF Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

MF Basalt Horogium TR145R2F vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

MF Earth Aquario GB145WB vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120LRF vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

Burn Bull AD145WD vs MF Death Aquario BD145CS

Death Aquario E230CS will now be used

MF Variares CH120LRF VS MF Death Aquario E230CS

Phantom Bull W145EWD vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

Phantom Aquario TH170D vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

Phantom Aquario 230D vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

MF Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

MF Basalt Horogium TR145R2F vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

MF Earth Aquario GB145WB vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120LRF vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

Burn Bull AD145WD vs MF Death Aquario E230CS

Death Aquario W145WD will now be used.

MF Variares CH120LRF VS Death Aquario W145WD

Phantom Bull W145EWD vs Death Aquario W145WD

Phantom Aquario TH170D vs Death Aquario W145WD

Phantom Aquario 230D vs Death Aquario W145WD

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD vs Death Aquario W145WD

MF Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD vs Death Aquario W145WD

MF Earth Aquario GB145WB vs Death Aquario W145WD

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120LRF vs Death Aquario W145WD

Burn Bull AD145WD vs Death Aquario W145WD

So those are all 30 tests.It did take me a lot of time testing this.If Kai-V saw this thread would it be Alexandrite face worthy?Thanks.
Some of these tests are pretty redundant, since they test Defense VS Stamina.

TBH, I wasn't really expecting much. IIRC, Attack Mode Death wasn't that great, and Hasbro locked it into that mode. Plus, it's really hollowed out, as usual. Maybe if Hasbro chose to put it in Defense mode it would be a bit more viable, but it probably would still suck.
Ugh, I since a Blitz in the force...

Death seems to only have minor use in defense...Which I find dissapointing...
These tests are awesome. I can tell you put a lot of work into testing a part that was expected to do poorly, which shows a lot of passion. I applaud you.

Could you please try Death on R2F, just in case it has hidden attack potential?
(Dec. 29, 2012  11:35 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: These tests are awesome. I can tell you put a lot of work into testing a part that was expected to do poorly, which shows a lot of passion. I applaud you.

I was planning to do attack tests but I was thinking it would do terrible,but I will test it for you. Wink

That goes for another 10 tests which is 40 tests in total.

EDIT:I was also wondering what track I should use.
Hah, beat me to the punch. Damn.

Test MF-H Death Aquario BD145RDF/EDS against a spin stealer, to see if Death still retains that magical anti spin stealer power.
(Dec. 29, 2012  11:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah, beat me to the punch. Damn.

Test MF-H Death Aquario BD145RDF/EDS against a spin stealer, to see if Death still retains that magical anti spin stealer power.

As I mentioned in the OP I didn't use RDF because I didn't want to wear it down,but it would hurt to do just 20 rounds against a spin stealer.I also don't have EDS.Raigeko13 and ShinobuXD requests are coming up.
(Dec. 29, 2012  11:38 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2012  11:35 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: These tests are awesome. I can tell you put a lot of work into testing a part that was expected to do poorly, which shows a lot of passion. I applaud you.

I was planning to do attack tests but I was thinking it would do terrible,but I will test it for you. Wink

That goes for another 10 tests which is 40 tests in total.

EDIT:I was also wondering what track I should use.
Try W145,maybe. MF(-H) Death___W145R2F
And, since it appears to have minor defense capabilities, let's see if it has some Anti-Attack power in it. MF Death Aquario BD145RF please.
(Dec. 30, 2012  12:01 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2012  11:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah, beat me to the punch. Damn.

As I mentioned in the OP I didn't use RDF because I didn't want to wear it down,but it would hurt to do just 20 rounds against a spin stealer.I also don't have EDS.Raigeko13 and ShinobuXD requests are coming up.

I saw, but even if you could use it once or twice and tell us if it still worked would be nice, haha.

As for no EDS, use EWD, and even if you don't have that, use WD.

Clearer photos of Death:
well,i've also heard about the weird re-colors.
well it doesn't matter if they work pretty good, but i don't see death doing wonders....
especially seeing these tests
phantom orion W145EWD is a top-tier combo?
just asking....
zeneo
There is a huge difference between the Metal Fury beys and Hyper Blades. Metal Fury beys are hollowed out one piece shells of what they should be. Avoid these.
Hyper Blades are duplicates of Takara that have really funky paint jobs. Same weights, mode changes, PC frames... These are what you want from Hasbro, Hasbro's redemption.
So... The anti spin stealer has been reduced to rubble. Minor use in Defense, yes. Try it with RS?
Hmm, that's odd. When I used MF-H Death Quetzalcoatl BD145EDS against Orojya Dragooon LW160WD, it seemed to do well. I don't have a SA165, so I can't say much about it. What were you using?
(Dec. 30, 2012  11:50 AM)zeneo Wrote: phantom orion W145EWD is a top-tier combo?

it's not a bad combo u just have to watch out for a 230 spintrack or a 100 spintrack
But I would change the spintrack (if possible)to a SA165
So here are the requests:

ShinobuXD's Request:

K!d Death's Request:

Raigeko13's Request

Really took me a lot of time to do these tests.In total,all the tests I have done are 52. Smile
Those are awesome! Thanks so much!
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:19 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Those are awesome! Thanks so much!

You're welcome ShinobuXD Smile.If you have any other requests please tell me.I also think Hasbro Death doesn't really have potential at all for attack use.
Nice test
^Add more content please Smile^

Could you please test Death on RS? 10 round tests are fine. Thanks!
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:53 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: ^Add more content please Smile^

Could you please test Death on RS? 10 round tests are fine. Thanks!

Ok sure,that makes 62 tests in total.I'm hoping it will do good.

EDIT:I meant 72.
So you are saying that the Metal Fury Death is horrible? Because I just got Hasbro Death Quetzecoatal.
So far, its performance is unimpressive, it seems Uncertain
Could you test Death for attack? It maybe different to Takara Tomy in terms of Attack but I'm not sure
No, it won't be. Metal Fury Death is stuck in attack mode. It is essentially a TAKARA-TOMY Death, without the weight. Not much was changed other than that, and the ability to switch modes.

Check the original Death testing thread, and you'll see that Death has no use in Attack whatsoever.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Death-Discussion--42921?

If the original doesn't have the potential, than neither will a lighter version of it.
So I'm assuming you won't test it at all? Why was it tested for stamina, it has recoil in attack mode

EDIT: Nevermind