Megalodon's Return: Earth Drowns

But Stamina doesen't usually go against attack types.So, What's the point.
(Apr. 01, 2011  10:45 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: But Stamina doesen't usually go against attack types.So, What's the point.
Earth Cerberus 90 R2F[or kerbecs]
that has stamina and can beat most attack
Can It defeat Defense or Even Stamina.
@Aquilaz- I agree with Nile, and also the combo given by Nile is not the only one.... If you depend on type advantages and disadvantages, then I think you'll have to change your thinking a bit...
Do tests against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD, if you go to the hell testing thread, you'll see it beats all the combos you tested against.
I said something similar to this on the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" thread.

Any way moving on, I use Thermal as a destabilizer on Thermal Gasher 100FS. It beats Earth Bull GB145WD every time.
Yes. Thermal has the qualities of a destabiliszer. But I don't know about Nile's combo, I can't really see it win against top-tiers..
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:03 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Well, if Thermal is so good, test it against top-tier attack types. Then test Earth against top tier attacks. I personally think Earth is used as a Stamina wheel is because that it has decent Defense as well. Thermal isn't any good in defense.... Stamina vs Stamina was just to give us an idea that Thermal can beat other Stamina combos. Get my point? So test it against some other types please.

um what you said makes no sense really. Your opinion is wrong firstly. Earth is used because it has good stamina. The defence helps but isn't really a reason to use it instead of others. Apart from anything stamina gets blown away by attack so that proves nothing.
Earth mold 1 is preferred for Stamina, and is easily KO'd so no.. (GaleForce)
230WD? Hahaha, put CS over WD on any of the 230 combos and Thermal freezes.

230WD we know is extremely poor.
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:21 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Aquilaz- I agree with Nile, and also the combo given by Nile is not the only one.... If you depend on type advantages and disadvantages, then I think you'll have to change your thinking a bit...
But we're not talking about defense here. We're discussing the stamina of the wheel not the defensive capability. But, Nile has a point though.
I think some testing should be done for defence. We should always try and get a view of the full use of a part.
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote: 230WD? Hahaha, put CS over WD on any of the 230 combos and Thermal freezes.

And how do you know this? Have you done any formal testing? I doubt it. Here are some more recent and updated results.

(Spin-Sonic) MF Thermal Aquario 105WD(using LL2) vs. (Bluezee)MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS(using hasbro string launcher 2)
Thermal: 6/10 (2KO 4OS)
Basalt: 4/10(2KO 2OS)
Thermal 60% win rate

(Spin-Sonic)Thermal Aquario 145D vs. (Bluezee)Earth Kerbecs 145WD
Thermal: 7/10(2ko 5os)
Earth: 3/10(1ko 2os)
Thermal 70% win rate

ALL TESTS WERE DONE IN MFB ATTACK STADIUM SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK WHICH ONE IT WAS DONE IT. More results will be up soon.

Thermal destabilizes very well not only with clear wheel support but with its own metal wheel. It also has some decent attack which aids in its KO ability so it can have another way to win rather than purely outspinning its opponent.

Also, I must note that Spin-Sonic has an extremely strong shot which may also be a variable in Thermal's success seeing as how his shot is actually, by a fair margin, stronger than mine but we do not shoot the same so he wont be able to use 85 to take out 230. Anyone who ever played him or saw him play in the NJ/NY community can vouch for my statements. For example, he uses MF-F Earth Aries D125D against ikmv's MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB and beats in consistently by OS with WAY more than enough spin to spare. I would like to see someone else try that. Doubt it will work.
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:02 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote: 230WD? Hahaha, put CS over WD on any of the 230 combos and Thermal freezes.

And how do you know this? Have you done any formal testing? I doubt it. Here are some more recent and updated results.

(Spin-Sonic) MF Thermal Aquario 105WD(using LL2) vs. (Bluezee)MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS(using hasbro string launcher 2)
Thermal 60% win rate

Thermal 70% win rate

ALL TESTS WERE DONE IN MFB ATTACK STADIUM SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK WHICH ONE IT WAS DONE IT. More results will be up soon.

Thermal destabilizes very well not only with clear wheel support but with its own metal wheel. It also has some decent attack which aids in its KO ability so it can have another way to win rather than purely outspinning its opponent.

Cool results. Hmm if it has some attack ability could someone maybe do some attack testing too.
i guess i can help out i got all the parts i needed except vulcan and Gravity......im missing 230 track for some reason so i cant do that but GB145 i can and BD145 (Loose version of Hell Kerbec) too
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:02 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

Thermal 60% win rate

Thermal 70% win rate

Also, I must note that Spin-Sonic has an extremely strong shot which may also be a variable in Thermal's success seeing as how his shot is actually, by a fair margin, stronger than mine but we do not shoot the same so he wont be able to use 85 to take out 230. Anyone who ever played him or saw him play in the NJ/NY community can vouch for my statements. For example, he uses MF-F Earth Aries D125D against ikmv's MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB and beats in consistently by OS with WAY more than enough spin to spare. I would like to see someone else try that. Doubt it will work.
What mold is the Earth? Check underneath the Earth and look what it says. It should say something like: A1.
That's not the mold.

Even WD's have that in them. RF's as well if I'm not mistaken.

I have no idea what they are, but probably some sort of manufacturing code would be my first guess.
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:47 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: That's not the mold.

Even WD's have that in them. RF's as well if I'm not mistaken.

I have no idea what they are, but probably some sort of manufacturing code would be my first guess.
I know. But for some reason, Earths with A4 on them, spin longer. Perhaps this is something like minute molds? It may be a factor. Because my Burn (2 min.) Bull 145SD couldn't beat my MF Earth (A4) Bull C145WB. So I was thinking it was the metal wheel. So I switched my Earth (A4) to the (A1). Then my Burn combo could beat it. So maybe A1 - A4 is something like minute molds.
were did you get your earths?
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:11 AM)RustyXD Wrote: were did you get your earths?
What do you mean where?
who did you get them with and what brand eg earth eagle(hasbro)
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)RustyXD Wrote: who did you get them with and what brand eg earth eagle(hasbro)
All are from Aquilas. I got two Earths from the Starter Aquila and the other Earth from the Limited Edition MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S. All Takara Tomy.
are they the same mold?
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:21 AM)RustyXD Wrote: are they the same mold?
Yes. I think so.
EDIT: They're all mold 1.
it might just be the paint then?