Manta Diver Draft - Done\Need the approval -

Contents
1 Attack Ring (AR): Square Edge
1.2 Use in Smash Attack Customization
3 WD: Random
4 Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
5 Blade Base (BB): SG Sharp Base
6 Other Versions
7 Gallery
8 Overall

Note: Manta Diver is one of the three Bey Prize from Takara's Random Booster 11; the chance to obtain it is 1\12.
You can also obtain this Beyblade buying the Hasbro Ver. (G Revolution Series)

Attack Ring (AR): Square Edge
Weight: 7 grams
Square Edge depicts two symmetrical Mantas separeted by two empty spaces. Unfortunately, this brings more disadantages than it gives advantages. This Attack Ring is used for Smash Attack, and the source of its Smash Attack are the two big Mantas' wings. Even when the wings work however, the two empty spaces between them will decrease the Attack's power. For this reason, Square Edge has minimal Smash Attack and is not chosen over other Attack Rings.

Use in Smash Attack Customization
AR: Square Edge
WD: Wide Defence
SG: HMC (Metal Driger)
BB: Storm Base (Dragoon S)
This is a heavy Customization, and the fast movement created by Storm Base with the Sliding Shoot technique will increase your chance to win in the first moments of a Match, which is where most of this Combo's KO's are.

Weight Disk (WD): Random

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
Weight: 5 grams

Blade Base (BB): SG Sharp Base

Other Versions

Gallery

Overall

Manta Diver is an aesthetically pleasing blade. However,its design prevents it from being a top tier blade. Overall, Manta Diver is only recommended for beybladers looking to increase their collection.

Discuss to improve my draft,thanks Joyful_3
Might want to say that it comes with RB 11
Other than that, I got nothin. Hardly anyone uses or has this bey. XD
Square Edge depicts two symmetrical Mantas separeted by two empty spaces. Unfortunately, gives more disadantages than advantages. The sources of its Smash Attack are the two big Mantas' wings. Even when the wings work, creating somewhat good Smash, the two empty spaces between them will decrease the power's attacks. For this reason,Square Edge is an outclassed choise considering others Attack Rings.
changed it abit.
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:32 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Might want to say that it comes with RB 11
Other than that, I got nothin. Hardly anyone uses or has this bey. XD

Yes,thanks!
In your opinion in wich section i'd add it? Smile

(Oct. 09, 2011  9:33 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Attack Ring (AR): Square Edge
Square Edge depicts two symmetrical Mantas separeted by two empty spaces. Unfortunately, gives more disadantages than advantages. The sources of its Smash Attack are the two big Mantas' wings. Even when the wings work, creating somewhat good Smash, the two empty spaces between them will decrease the power's attacks. For this reason,Square Edge is an outclassed choise considering others Attack Rings.
changed it abit.
I'm going to add it Wink
Usually it goes just before the bit chip or AR section.
The top, or before contents.
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:34 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Usually it goes just before the bit chip or AR section.
The top, or before contents.

Add it,is it ok? :]
Do you also know the chance to obtain it from the RB?
I think hasbro release one aswell, might want to mention that
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:27 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Attack Ring (AR): Square Edge
Square Edge depicts two symmetrical Mantas separeted by two empty spaces. Unfortunately, this brings more disadantages than it gives advantages. This Attack Ring is used for Smash Attack, and the source of its Smash Attack are the two big Mantas' wings. Even when the wings work however, the two empty spaces between them will decrease the Attack's power. For this reason, Square Edge has minimal Smash Attack and is not chosen over other Attack Rings.

WD: Wide Defence
BB: Grip Base (Dragoon Grip Attacker)
This is a heavy Customization, and the fast movement created by Grip Base with the Sliding Shoot technique will increase your chance to win in the first moments of a Match, which is where most of this Combo's KO's are.

some quick grammatical changes.
Oh yes,the G Revolution Ver.!
Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks Shaba,i'll update it Joyful_3
No problem, just glad too help. Smile
Updated with all your helps Joyful_3
Thanks!
Will you do any more beyblades for bey wiki?
Can you even use Grip Base with an SG..?
When i'll have time,yes Joyful_3
But it's OT,so PM me if you want to know other :]
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:57 PM)Dan Wrote: Can you even use Grip Base with an SG..?

Wooooo >.>
I'd say Storm Base!
Really thank you xD
Hahaha don't worry! I thought to myself: "Damn, I REALLY need a Grip base now!"
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:05 PM)Dan Wrote: Hahaha don't worry! I thought to myself: "Damn, I REALLY need a Grip base now!"

Ahahah xD
Fixed all the errors you guys put in evidence,anything else Tongue_out ?
Cool article. I don't think there's anything else since like you said it's a collector blade not a proper use blade.
If this is that easy, but there was a TON of contribution in minutes.
Rushing Boar, DG and things like Apollon could be don easy az!
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:27 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Contents
1 Attack Ring (AR): Square Edge
2.1 Use in Smash Attack Customization
3 WD: Random
4 Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
5 Blade Base (BB): SG Sharp Base
6 Other Versions
7 Gallery
8 Overall

Note: Manta Diver is one of the three Bey Prize from Takara's Random Booster 11; the chance to obtain it is 1\12.
You can also obtain this Beyblade buying the Hasbro Ver. (G Revolution Series)

Square Edge depicts two symmetrical Mantas with razored edges which are separeted by two empty spaces. Unfortunately, this design has many more disadantages than it has advantages. This Attack Ring is can only find use in Smash Attack and OHKO customizations, and the source of its Smash Attack are the two big Mantas' wings which provide a decent amount of smash. Even when the wings make direct contac, the two empty spaces between them will dilute the contacts possible force. For this reason, Square Edge has minimal Smash Attack and is in no way to be chosen over other Smash Attack Rings such as Triple Wing (Trygle) or Eight Spiker (Dragoon G).

WD: Wide Defense
BB: Storm Base (Dragoon S)
This is a heavy Customization, and the fast movement created by Storm Base with the Sliding Shoot technique will increase your chance to win in the first moments of a Match, which is where most of this Combo's KO's are.

Use in OHKO Customization
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: SG Metal Flat 2
This style of attack is very risky as it generally has to win very quickly or it will just spin out, however the Metal Flat allows it to spin a little longer than if used Storm Grip Base and therefore gives it more time to produce desirable contact.

Weight Disk (WD): Random

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
Weight: 5 grams

See Neo Right SG
Blade Base (BB): SG Sharp Base

See SG Shape Base

Other Versions

Gallery

Overall

Manta Diver is an aesthetically pleasing blade. However, its design prevents it from being a top tier blade. Overall, Manta Diver is only recommended for beybladers looking to increase their collection.

(Oct. 09, 2011  10:25 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: If this is that easy, but there was a TON of contribution in minutes.
Rushing Boar, DG and things like Apollon could be don easy az!
My next articles will be Poseidon,Venusian,Orca Diver,Desert Sphynxer,Gabriel,Uriel 2 Joyful_3

Dan: Thanks,but what is that bolded sentence? There's no difference with mine Tongue_out

Well,i think it needs only the approval Joyful_3
I just put it in bold because BeyWiki always ends with that sentence/opposite of that sentence and it is always bolded. It means nothing.
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:51 PM)Dan Wrote: I just put it in bold because BeyWiki always ends with that sentence/opposite of that sentence and it is always bolded. It means nothing.

Ahh,right. Thanks Tongue_out
I'll bold that last sentence ;D