Making quake driver competitive

Let's make this jumpy driver competitive. What do you think would be a good combo using quake?
Hop Attackers are more for fun than anything else. I guess the combo that would hop the most is Sieg Xcalibur, 1 Meteor/Cross Quake
Hasbro has the combo X.T.Q, it is fun and bounces the highest allowing for the sword to impact the top of a layer for a one hit burst in some cases. Like one time against K.H.R
Idk once I get quake I ma try it on a smash attack see if I can instance burst some beys
(Oct. 26, 2017  2:49 AM)MWF Wrote: Hasbro has the combo X.T.Q, it is fun and bounces the highest allowing for the sword to impact the top of a layer for a one hit burst in some cases. Like one time against K.H.R
when I use triple quake it stops the bouncing
Well the obvious combo for Quake is Spriggan and Oval.

Spriggan Oval Quake is the true God bey.
All these sound fun... I should try them once I'm back
Legend Sprigen Spread Quake would be your best bet
(Oct. 26, 2017  6:00 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2017  2:49 AM)MWF Wrote: Hasbro has the combo X.T.Q, it is fun and bounces the highest allowing for the sword to impact the top of a layer for a one hit burst in some cases. Like one time against K.H.R
when I use triple quake it stops the bouncing

launch at a steep angle. i mean so steep any steeper and the bounce would be the sword hitting the stadium.
(Oct. 26, 2017  7:11 AM)Syphon Wrote: Well the obvious combo for Quake is Spriggan and Oval.

Never a truer word spoken :')
(Oct. 26, 2017  2:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hop Attackers are more for fun than anything else. I guess the combo that would hop the most is Sieg Xcalibur, 1 Meteor/Cross Quake

Let’s not forget hit

sX.1h.q
Wait, what jumps more, attack tip on zeta, or quake?
(Oct. 26, 2017  7:11 AM)Syphon Wrote: Well the obvious combo for Quake is Spriggan and Oval.

Yeah. When it stops jumping, it can maintain the flower pattern instead of losing spin like other beys
Sieg Xcalibur 1-Hit Quake/Zeta/Loop jumps a lot. It's super fun to use. Smile
Doesn't Quake have a good stamina(flat angle)?
(May. 11, 2018  11:17 AM)pegasus0000 Wrote: Doesn't Quake have a good stamina(flat angle)?

It's somewhat better than other attack tips (Not Accel, Zephyr, or Destroy) when it comes to stamina.
a decent quake thing could be tN.7b.Q

smash mode on Twin Nemesis
Try Dranzer S 12 Quake. The light wight of Dranzer S and 12 will help your beyblade bounce more.
If you want a Stamina Type Bey that attacks using Quake use this combo. Drain Fafiner, 7, Cross, Quake