Make beyblade a true sport.

I would like to see larger Beyblades, more complex parts and stadiums made out of steel panels just like burst and burst evo. This can be done if I can find an engineer to help design the stadium and larger beta can be made with 3D printers. This CAN and WILL be done if I have anything to say about it. Beyblade could be so much more than just a childs toy, with coiled cords in resistance launchers made of harder plastic and rubber, the spin force could be on par with most of the animes bladders. Please if you are interested in helping me achieve this goal send me a message.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:05 PM)Magnus Wrote: I would like to see larger Beyblades, more complex parts and stadiums made out of steel panels just like burst and burst evo. This can be done if I can find an engineer to help design the stadium and larger beta can be made with 3D printers. This CAN and WILL be done if I have anything to say about it. Beyblade could be so much more than just a childs toy, with coiled cords in resistance launchers made of harder plastic and rubber, the spin force could be on par with most of the animes bladders. Please if you are interested in helping me achieve this goal send me a message.

Beyblades are already the size of the ones used in the anime so that doesn’t have to be fixed.
? ???? ????? ????????? ???? ?? ?? ??????. ?? ????? ??? ?????? ???????? ??????

(Edited 1/29/21: For some reason the post was glitched, and I didn’t originally put exclamation points.)
Well, making bigger stadiums costs money. Who would be willing to pay for it? Petitions and signatures wont mean anything if there is no good reason or money to fund a project. People use money for serious things, such as donating to water and food crises as well as those in need. Could you be the person to use your buncha dollars to make that one stadium, as well as a building that holds serious Beybattles and stadiums?
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:05 PM)Magnus Wrote: I would like to see larger Beyblades, more complex parts and stadiums made out of steel panels just like burst and burst evo. This can be done if I can find an engineer to help design the stadium and larger beta can be made with 3D printers. This CAN and WILL be done if I have anything to say about it. Beyblade could be so much more than just a childs toy, with coiled cords in resistance launchers made of harder plastic and rubber, the spin force could be on par with most of the animes bladders. Please if you are interested in helping me achieve this goal send me a message.
If beyblades were even close to the speed they were in the anime they would fly out of the stadium. Also you could seriously hurt someone if they fly out at that speed. You gotta think about reality. Beyblades would have to weight a LOT to not fly out of the stadium. It’s just too dangerous to make beyblades as fast as they are in the anime. It’s just animation, not real life. It would be cool to have beyblades like in the anime, but it’s not plausible at this point in time.
Adding onto BuilderROB’s points, at this point in the Beyblade anime we can agree its partially supernatural. Theres a low chance of dark power twisting up the game or BitBeasts’ might making the Beyblade perform epically

It's not a bad idea, But it might be impossible. Beys don't need to be larger or faster then they are. They need more endurance. And if we want to make blading a sport then everywhere they will have to put beystadiums which might take up too much material. If we had the material, then that would be a different story. But if we can atleast get beystadiums installed in a few states, then maybe it can work out. But until then, this post is shooting down your hope. But i do agree, most people shouldn't take blading as a child's game.
It would be nice to have bigger, metal stadiums. Or stadiums made as to the same material of bearing driver. But making bey's go faster, that's dangerous.
I think beyblade becoming more complex and even a sport is a fantastic ideia, the point is who will take the burden of afford those costs. For Beyblade become a sport all the components have to be regularized, hasbro's beys have to become TT's. But if a millionare is reading this thread you already know what to do.
(Nov. 17, 2019  2:17 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think beyblade becoming more complex and even a sport is a fantastic ideia,  the point is who will take the burden of afford those costs. For Beyblade become a sport all the components have to be regularized, hasbro's beys have to become TT's. But if a millionare is reading this thread you already know what to do.

Sorry buddy, apparently millionaires dont care. They dont care unless they have a huge reason to do it. No one can simply email the owners of a football stadium and ask for it to be converted into a Beyblade stadium house. People want to spend their money on other things. Some millionaires even want to use their money for helping the world, instead of using it for a toy. You kinda make it sound like millionaires are there to turn Beyblade into a serious sport, but most of them wont unless we give them a reason to (they wont listen, though). Rich people like Elon Musk and Bill Gates are trying to use their money for helping the world, like giving children an education and trying to make a world a greener place
(Nov. 16, 2019  7:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
If beyblades were even close to the speed they were in the anime they would fly out of the stadium. Also you could seriously hurt someone if they fly out at that speed. You gotta think about reality. Beyblades would have to weight a LOT to not fly out of the stadium. It’s just too dangerous to make beyblades as fast as they are in the anime. It’s just animation, not real life. It would be cool to have beyblades like in the anime, but it’s not plausible at this point in time.

(Nov. 17, 2019  4:31 AM)Magnus With my turbo Achilles I can reach 2600 rpm with a right hand sprint boost launch, though this always bursts my bey. Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  7:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If beyblades were even close to the speed they were in the anime they would fly out of the stadium. Also you could seriously hurt someone if they fly out at that speed. You gotta think about reality. Beyblades would have to weight a LOT to not fly out of the stadium. It’s just too dangerous to make beyblades as fast as they are in the anime. It’s just animation, not real life. It would be cool to have beyblades like in the anime, but it’s not plausible at this point in time.
(Nov. 17, 2019  4:31 AM)Magnus Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  7:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If beyblades were even close to the speed they were in the anime they would fly out of the stadium. Also you could seriously hurt someone if they fly out at that speed. You gotta think about reality. Beyblades would have to weight a LOT to not fly out of the stadium. It’s just too dangerous to make beyblades as fast as they are in the anime. It’s just animation, not real life. It would be cool to have beyblades like in the anime, but it’s not plausible at this point in time.

So you just proved my point. Going at high speeds causes the beyblade to knock itself out, or burst.
(Nov. 17, 2019  4:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  4:31 AM)Magnus which is why they should be made out of stronger materials and sealed magneticaly. Wrote:
So you just proved my point. Going at high speeds causes the beyblade to knock itself out, or burst.
(Nov. 17, 2019  12:07 PM)Magnus Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  4:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So you just proved my point. Going at high speeds causes the beyblade to knock itself out, or burst.

But that’s not how the anime works. Plus there are several problems with that.
Good idea. Just make a framework of spec to limit the size, weight, dimensions, material, etc. Then everyone make their own beyblade and fight in the arena. Just like battle bot show on TV, minus the remote control. Funding wise, if there is enough interest and viewership, there will be sponsors. But don't count on TT or Hasbro to sponsor it, you are taking their business away, they are more likely to sue you for copyright than anything else.
There are certain parts of this that are great ideas. I would like to see bigger stadiums as well as a big event for BeyBlade. But let's try to be realistic, Beyblades are never going to go the speed of then anime. And it will probably never be a real sport. The best we can do is host fan events.
I really hope we can do it. It would be incredible. Although there are some complications. Man, why would some rich person want to make beyblade a sport? If we COULD find someone, that’s an entirely different story.

Don’t lose hope though.
(Nov. 17, 2019  10:12 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: I really hope we can do it. It would be incredible. Although there are some complications. Man, why would some rich person want to make beyblade a sport? If we COULD find someone, that’s an entirely different story.

Don’t lose hope though.

Exactly my point! 

But if this one person (who made the thread) really wants this to come true, then they should start a fundraiser or something instead of waiting for a rich person to come along
(Nov. 17, 2019  10:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  10:12 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: I really hope we can do it. It would be incredible. Although there are some complications. Man, why would some rich person want to make beyblade a sport? If we COULD find someone, that’s an entirely different story.

Don’t lose hope though.

Exactly my point! 

But if this one person (who made the thread) really wants this to come true, then they should start a fundraiser or something instead of waiting for a rich person to come along
Like a kickstarter maybe?
(Nov. 17, 2019  10:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Don’t lose hope though.

Exactly my point! 

Are we still have talking about making anime-like Beyblades or talking about making it a sport? Or both?
One of the coolest things about Beyblade is that, despite being just a toy, it makes amateur engineers of us all. By that, I mean the game teaches us to think about the effects materials and designs have on the performance of our spinning tops, which go onto interact with other spinning tops in ways directly influenced by our design choices and physics.

If a sport like Beyblade were ever to exist, I believe it should take on a form similar to combat robotics, where competitions are primarily held as a means to showcase students and enthusiasts' talents in engineering and design. That's why I am working with educators and college students to draft a curriculum that uses combat spinning tops to teach kids about engineering, design, and physics.

If any of this sounds up your alley, you'd probably like Combat Tops: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Combat-...on-Sept-22

I know it's been pretty quiet over there, but that's because I've been designing upgrade kits for Beyblades in the meantime to make upgrading existing beys more accessible for those who don't have easy access to tools or can't afford to have their own custom combat tops designed from scratch.

I've got several more surprises in store, so if any of you are interested, you can follow Combat Tops on its various socials and me @wuboAF on IG.
(Nov. 17, 2019  11:07 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  10:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Exactly my point! 

Are we still have talking about making anime-like Beyblades or talking about making it a sport? Or both?

That depends on one’s viewpoint, really. Since this user wants Beyblade to be an actual “sport,” they might envision it like the Beyblade sport we see in the anime (“anime-like”). The Beyblade tops themselves in the anime are already similar to real life, minus the fact there are supernatural elements like dark power and possession. Not to mention, Beyblades being able to listen to your commands, like going faster and hit your opponent? Those supernatural elements would be really hard to replicate since real life is relatively normal

So scratching off anime-like off the list, making it a sport would be REALLY expensive. What rich person would spend all of their money for that? They want to spend it on other things, like charities and interior design! Theyre not willing to turn a toy into an actual sport unless someone gives them a very good reason to

In short: Both if you think about it. Nevertheless, both would be hard to achieve
If Anything SHOULD be changed about beyblade it should be the stadium size and the number of people that play the game
(Nov. 18, 2019  12:23 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: If Anything SHOULD be changed about beyblade it should be the stadium size and the number of people that play the game

Unfortunately, the problem with that is the rise of environmentalism and the degradation of Beyblade. Bigger stadiums = more plastic waste, which would make the Beyblade franchise an easy target to environmentalists. At this day and age, people are rooting against plastic and saying its the source of pollution. Even entire buildings dedicated to Beyblade would take up a lot of space, as that space wouldve been better for football stadiums or parks. That one environmentalist will be angry

Number of people playing the game? That depends if Beyblade would ever be at its peak ever again. Burst is popular among kids but with the older generation, not so much. A lot of people from the plastic and Metal Saga era quit Beyblade when Burst came around. Beyblade is just... going down somewhat
(Nov. 18, 2019  12:35 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  12:23 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: If Anything SHOULD be changed about beyblade it should be the stadium size and the number of people that play the game

Unfortunately, the problem with that is the rise of environmentalism and the degradation of Beyblade. Bigger stadiums = more plastic waste, which would make the Beyblade franchise an easy target to environmentalists. At this day and age, people are rooting against plastic and saying its the source of pollution. Even entire buildings dedicated to Beyblade would take up a lot of space, as that space wouldve been better for football stadiums or parks. That one environmentalist will be angry

Number of people playing the game? That depends if Beyblade would ever be at its peak ever again. Burst is popular among kids but with the older generation, not so much. A lot of people from the plastic and Metal Saga era quit Beyblade when Burst came around. Beyblade is just... going down somewhat

how true, i never thought of it that way