MSF Wyvang Dragooon SA165(lower mode)FB

MSF Wyvang Dragooon SA165(Lower Mode)FB

Hey guys! This is my first testing thread, so go easy on me, hah. If you haven't noticed, I have been interested with FB recently. Every part matters in this combo! So don't ask me what a substitute part would be. This is not meant to destroy Duo, but everything else in the Metagame. Give UltimiteOrion credit too because we came up with the same exact combo on the same day!

Part Choice
Metal Stone Face
This is sorta obvious. Lowering recoil, 'nuf said.
Dragooon
Dat spin stealing powah.
Wyvang
Your only chance against Duo, to KO it. This is like, the biggest part about this combo.
SA165(Lower Mode)
Weight and LAD.
FB
Good speed and Stamina

Now to the tests!
Attack Testing
Defense Testing
Stamina Testing
Other Users Testing
LMAOs testing:
(Nov. 05, 2013  2:09 AM)LMAO Wrote: I did a few tests for this combo, check it out (it's not very similar to yours):

Here's a test against Balro Balro D125R2F:

Meh, the tests were a little surprising but not too bad. 50% against an Orange F230 isn't that bad. You can add these tests to the OP.

Also, you might want to have more rounds of testing when you make a customization, just a tip Smile

That's all for now guys! Now gotta get to homework... Tongue_out
This is awesome!!! I can't believe it went 80 percent against (possibly) the best attack synchrome in the competitive meta, can u try it against a dragoon f230gcf combo?
I think attack should've destroyed this thing. It doesn't have grip to the stadium floor like rubber bottoms.
But at the same time, it is like XF, and Dragooon on XF vs Attacker, what do you think would've happened?
Well if you're using attack vs a tornado staller, instead on using the sliding shoot, you should stall with the attack combo so you'll have a better chance at making contact and KOing the staller.
As DRAGON KING requested, I did a test against Dragooon F230GCF
Girago Dragooon F230(Red)GCF vs MSF Wyvang Dragooon SA165(Lower Mode)FB
Girago wins: 6/20(1 OS, 5 KO)
Wyvang wins: 14/20(4 OS, 10 KO)
Wyvang Win Rate: 70%
Keep in mind, this is a red F230, things could have drastically changed if it was an orange F230.
I did a few tests for this combo, check it out (it's not very similar to yours):

Here's a test against Balro Balro D125R2F:

Meh, the tests were a little surprising but not too bad. 50% against an Orange F230 isn't that bad. You can add these tests to the OP.

Also, you might want to have more rounds of testing when you make a customization, just a tip Smile
Your combo probaly would have lost a bit more against a brown f230, but that is still excellent

EDIT: wow LMAO's balro balro killed it Unhappy
As far as Balro tests go-

Shining God and LMAO- how did you launch it? (Sliding, etc.)
(Nov. 05, 2013  2:26 AM)Leone19 Wrote: As far as Balro tests go-

Shining God and LMAO- how did you launch it? (Sliding, etc.)

I used a sliding shot.

When I tried using a straight shot, Balro would KO it right away.
I used a normal shot for F230, and I edited my OP for Attack , since I used a normal shot on Balro this time.
wow... I would buy FB right now but I'd still be missing every single other part to the combo and Wyvang KO'ING Duo o_o can someone possibly test this against MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF and MF-H Duo___ BD145RDF/RB
(Nov. 05, 2013  4:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: wow... I would buy FB right now but I'd still be missing every single other part to the combo and Wyvang KO'ING Duo o_o can someone possibly test this against MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF and MF-H Duo___ BD145RDF/RB

Just get a Hasbro Forbidden Eonis

ShiningGodMS, make a video!
(Nov. 05, 2013  5:59 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2013  4:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: wow... I would buy FB right now but I'd still be missing every single other part to the combo and Wyvang KO'ING Duo o_o can someone possibly test this against MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF and MF-H Duo___ BD145RDF/RB

Just get a Hasbro Forbidden Eonis

ShiningGodMS, make a video!

He was saying he could get it, but would still be missing the other parts
I will make a video ASAP! Against what though?
against MF-L Phantom___ (attack mode) 85MF I want to see how this does against a T-Staller
I'd like to request tests against MF-M Duo Cancer 230 MB, Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF, and Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD. Preeeeetty sure this will lose to all three.
Can't do it against RDF since my RDF is way too worn. Others will be put in the video.
(Nov. 06, 2013  4:15 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'd like to request tests against MF-M Duo Cancer 230 MB.

Actually, I don't think this combo would lose to that, Duo 230MB would get KO'd a lot of times if you ask me.

Then again, we need more testing on it to be sure, could you do some tests Shining God MS?
I would be able to do them tomorrow with a video.
Er... with Duo so high off the ground (maximum height, actually) you're not gonna get any smash out of Wyvang, and Dragooon itself is a bit of a horrible attacker smash-wise. I would expect it to win not by KO, but by OS. Duo 230MB dies hard against just about any remotely competitive left-spin combination.

This really doesn't seem too promising to me... not that it's a bad idea per say, but the fact that you're lining up a high-recoil wheel with a bottom like FB and putting on a 165 height isn't gonna help your Precession, Stamina, or Defense very much. What you're going to beat with this custom is left-spin Defense, some right-spin Defense, and some right-spin stamina.

The question is... why this over Genbull Dragooon T125GCF or Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD?
This thing does pretty good against Dragooon F230GCF/CF.

When I played around with this, I found the results pretty well, that's why I made this.

It can beat Genbull Dragooon T125GCF IMO.

List of what it can beat:
Right Spin Defense
Left Spin Defense
F230CF/GCF
Right Spin Stamina
Attack from my testing
Sorry for the double post, but I won't be able to do testing for a while since my LR Launcher is jammed. Feel free to test though guys!
Er... beat Genbull Dragooon T125GCF? Are you sure? Confused

I'm gonna test that if my brother will let me borrow his FB... this sounds interesting.

Also, I think right-spin BD145RDF/CS/RB should beat this (not sure about RB, but CS/RDF should win). Hopefully I can get some testing soon! Smile

Does this happen to do well against Dragooon Attack? If my test are on level with yours I'm gonna have to get me an FB!
I can't test anymore since... well my L/R Launcher broke. Boohoo ;(. Get your bros FB, please! We need more testing!

Yeah, this is pretty interesting... eBay away! XD