MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS

I would like to have an MF (metal flat) custom since an RF can't get a late game KO.
Well, given it's a standard defense combo, I doubt there'll be many big surprises, but if you can, test MF LDD BD145MF against it as well.
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:03 AM)Hobbybey Wrote: I would like to have an MF (metal flat) custom since an RF can't get a late game KO.

Metal Flat is an attack tip not defense. This is a pure defense combo. If this doesnt have a rubber tip it can be KO'ed
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:04 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, given it's a standard defense combo, I doubt there'll be many big surprises, but if you can, test MF LDD BD145MF against it as well.

Il add that to my testing also.
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:37 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: What Dan is saying though is that LDD BD145RF isn't designed to win by brute force, but weak launching it wouldn't help get the comparison Uwik was after. It's an attacker that doesn't rely on brute force, but it's still an attacker, basically.

Oh I misread what he said. Ill test it tomorrow after work. Anything else you want tested against this?

Yes. In the past 230s are notorious to lose to 145s in left spin. In addition to that, I'd like to note that there are attack beys that 'push' the opponents out, instead of 'smashing' them. MF LDD BD145 RF/MF does that very well. Even when the attack fails, it can still manage to destabilize it for consistent OS.

That is the reason why I'm curious to see how MF-H LDD BD145 RF/MF performs against it.
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:03 AM)Hobbybey Wrote: I would like to have an MF (metal flat) custom since an RF can't get a late game KO.

Metal Flat is an attack tip not defense. This is a pure defense combo. If this doesnt have a rubber tip it can be KO'ed
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:04 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, given it's a standard defense combo, I doubt there'll be many big surprises, but if you can, test MF LDD BD145MF against it as well.

Il add that to my testing also.

You misunderstood, I wanted MF to be tested in an attack combo. Sorry if I confused you.
Dark can you test this against a zero g anti attack?
Also against Duo aquario 230 D
(Jun. 02, 2012  3:10 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Dark can you test this against a zero g anti attack?
Also against Duo aquario 230 D

If I can find a Anti Attack combo. And Duo 230 D owns this. It has bad stamina.
Seems like my discussion thread is completely ignored (probably cuz im too busy to do any tests and such) so how about close mine and make this the discussion thread?
Because this thread is not for Revizer, it is just a combo that includes it.
Try it against duo cygnus 230MB
(Jun. 05, 2012  7:19 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote: Try it against duo cygnus 230MB

I don't have mb or Cygnus.
(Jun. 05, 2012  7:19 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote: Try it against duo cygnus 230MB
I'd test it but the only thing I'm missing is the E230, which seems essential. but off the bat, I'm willing to wager that this combo loses to Duo 230. it's been said already that stamina is just plain bad.
Yeah, MB has enough stamina I think it can OS this. (not sure by how much however)
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:51 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah, MB has enough stamina I think it can OS this. (not sure by how much however)

Ill be able to test against Dup 230 MB this weekend. Ill have some results after my tournament. Any other requests?
Am i the only one thinking RB?

I would infer that RB won't suffer the "near exit ko" that it usually does, due to the height of the disk as opposed to bd145's.

Dark_Mousy if you have rb could you see how well it does dealing with phantom ad145wd? I suppose deep bank...

Thanks for all the tests.
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:16 AM)Meow! Wrote: Am i the only one thinking RB?

I would infer that RB won't suffer the "near exit ko" that it usually does, due to the height of the disk as opposed to bd145's.

Dark_Mousy if you have rb could you see how well it does dealing with phantom ad145wd? I suppose deep bank...

Thanks for all the tests.

Ill do it tonight after church.
i was just thinking rubber ball can somebody test 230 with same combo just incase e230 is banned ( Ik revizer will probably be banned to but still )
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:00 AM)facade Wrote: i was just thinking rubber ball can somebody test 230 with same combo just incase e230 is banned ( Ik revizer will probably be banned to but still )
I never thought about Revizer or E230 being banned,enteresting if they did get banned

Glad to see more people taking a liking to RB. Smile

RB might decrease the stamina a bit, but stamina's not what we're going for, is it? I think (hope) RB will do well.
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:00 AM)facade Wrote: i was just thinking rubber ball can somebody test 230 with same combo just incase e230 is banned ( Ik revizer will probably be banned to but still )
This post is simply hilarious.
Implying that just because parts are good, they will be banned, is just hilarious.
By your logic, BD145 would have been banned.
By your logic, Duo would have been banned.
By your logic, Flash would have been banned.
Parts don't just have to be good to be banned, they have to be game-breaking, and both E230 and Revizer are good, not game-breaking.
E230 is horrible for stamina.
Revizer is horrible for stamina.
I wonder how they could be EASILY countered...

Just saying a decent spin stealer can beat this. or a stamina type.

(Jun. 07, 2012  2:07 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
I never thought about Revizer or E230 being banned,enteresting if they did get banned

...this combo has a massive number of counters, E230 and Revizer Revizer are not infallible, etc... they will not be getting banned any time soon.

Revizer Revizer stops attackers pretty well, yes. Then, gets promptly stopped by everything in the Stamina/Stamina-Defense Hybrid/Attack-Defense Hybrid department. This isn't game-breaking, it's game balance. Defense > Attack > Stamina > Defense.
MSF Revizer Revizer E230 RB vs MF L Phantom Cancer AD145 WD
The Ko by phantom was a freak accident. E230 was floor scraping near the edge.
Well at least it's not koing stamina types Joyful_2

Thanks for the tests. Also another thing i thought of...

If Reviser Reviser E230RF supposedly has terrible stamina, wouldn't it be prone to being outspun by the likes a common rf attackers? How does Reviser Reviser's stamina compare to flash?

When you get the time, just as an idea in the back of your head, would you mind doing Reviser Reviser E230RF vs Flash GB145RF?

Thanks. No Hurry.
(Jun. 07, 2012  3:58 AM)Meow! Wrote: Well at least it's not koing stamina types Joyful_2

Thanks for the tests. Also another thing i thought of...

If Reviser Reviser E230RF supposedly has terrible stamina, wouldn't it be prone to being outspun by the likes a common rf attackers? How does Reviser Reviser's stamina compare to flash?

When you get the time, just as an idea in the back of your head, would you mind doing Reviser Reviser E230RF vs Flash GB145RF?

Thanks. No Hurry.

It can still OS Normal Flash ___RF combos. One thing to remember is that E230 has 2 modes. All of my testing has been in the normal mode. When you flip the disc it doesn't floor scrape as bad. And ill get to your test tomorrow night. Only problem is when i do RF vs RF test i like to use 2 people for most accurate tests. So I might wait to do them at a tourney this weekend.