MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS

So far I think I should use this only against attack types after seeing the stamina test
(May. 28, 2012  5:49 PM)Hazel Wrote: If Blitz doesn't work against it, it's highly unlikely VariAres will, either, since the two both use much "sharper" points of impact than Flash.

I'll be testing Beat against it, though, on a hunch.

I was thinking beat this morning actually. Any particular beat cOmbo? I'll do a lot of testing tomorrow when I get back in the USA
(May. 28, 2012  6:03 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So far I think I should use this only against attack types after seeing the stamina test

That has already been said earlier in the thread. This is simply a cOmbo to kill the attack metagame. This thing loses to stamina pretty consistenly unless you bank it hard with an aggressive cs.
Sorry Dark_Mousy I will look closer next time.
(May. 28, 2012  5:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just want to see it the famous recoil of Vari can KO this somewhat consistently (even if it self KOs) this. Then we can at least have a basis of a combo to defeat this.

I honestly see this as a problem in the future. It looks like it just defiled what was left of attack.

Problem will be e230. I tested death and basalt and it was harder to ko with flash but it could be done. Low win rates tho. I'm gonna test revizer more.
(May. 28, 2012  6:09 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Sorry Dark_Mousy I will look closer next time.

It's ok. Just pm me of you got questions.
Maybe the win percentages will be different with just one person launching two Beys, even though these tests are closer to a tournament situation?
(May. 28, 2012  6:28 PM)Imperial Wrote: Maybe the win percentages will be different with just one person launching two Beys, even though these tests are closer to a tournament situation?

These test were done with 2 ppl for most accurate results. I used the attack types. My next tests will be just me launching
So why is a combo with horrible stamina using CS?
I see RDF, RB, and RF being so much more useful for a combo like this. The only thing that CS has over each is a very minimal stamina increase, which is pretty useless for this combo.
MSF Saramanda Saramanda E230RDF/RF is already an outright beast, so if Revizer>Saramanda, then this should be even better.
(May. 28, 2012  6:48 PM)Zancrow Wrote: So why is a combo with horrible stamina using CS?
I see RDF, RB, and RF being so much more useful for a combo like this. The only thing that CS has over each is a very minimal stamina increase, which is pretty useless for this combo.
MSF Saramanda Saramanda E230RDF/RF is already an outright beast, so if Revizer>Saramanda, then this should be even better.

E230 in general has badnsramina. Rf coukd be a better tip.ill test that also.
Outspinning other Rubber-Tipped Defense Combos is typically useful, Zancrow, as well as the very numerous launch patterns one can get with a single CS tip allowing more freedom in the Stadium.

I would not be even remotely surprised if this combo, on a semi-aggressive CS, could very easily KO several WD combos and pretty much any B:D combo.

Think with the entire game, not the singular type.
(May. 28, 2012  6:04 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This is simply a cOmbo to kill the attack metagame.

You ain't gonna "kill the Attack metagame" until you can beat Stamina types with this too. (edit: haha, well, you get the point anyways)

By the way, you should probably change the combo in the title and the tests to "Reviser Reviser" and not "Reviser ^2". Just so more people don't start writing it this way.

But cool combo! 85% is a sick number against Flash dude!
Both RDF and RF on this could easily KO a B : D or WD based combo as well.
RDF and RF both have numerous patterns as well, but CS does indeed have more.
And by the way, who uses WD and B:D anymore? Haha
AD145WD combos are still highly prominent, as well as B:D in certain areas.

Phantom Orion B:D, much like Hell Kerbecs BD145DS before it, will linger as quick purchases or singular purchases in general that see a lot of tournament use.
I was having trouble Ko Ing wd cOmbos. Either I got it or I didnt. I use cs for the aggression and defense capabilities.

Hazel can you change the name of this thread to reviser reviser if you think it would be better. I'm on mobile right now do I can't. Thank you
(May. 28, 2012  7:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: Done.

Thank you. What beat combos would you like tested
(May. 28, 2012  7:15 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: And by the way, who uses WD and BGrin anymore? Haha

me (lol no)

anyhow, This might be a useful combo. The dethroner of flash. But why E230? It destroys spin time and is, (in my opinion) only dominant in the Zero G attack stadium. (But I bet there was a really good reason for it.)
E230 from what I understand is just a weaker 230 with a Boost Disk on it lol
Only dominant in Zero-G Attack Stadium?
lolwut
Are you thinking about the right E230?
(May. 28, 2012  7:33 PM)Néar Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  7:15 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: And by the way, who uses WD and BGrin anymore? Haha

me (lol no)

anyhow, This might be a useful combo. The dethroner of flash. But why E230? It destroys spin time and is, (in my opinion) only dominant in the Zero G attack stadium. (But I bet there was a really good reason for it.)

I chose e230 for 2 reasons
1. Its realy pretty
2. Figured the disc could help defend against attack. And its just fun.

One thing to mention is the unoffical mide change. According to kei at crusade it was legal as of right now.
(May. 28, 2012  7:28 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I'll be doing MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF with deep banking, since it can fiddle with E230 pretty well.

As for E230's "mode change", it's up in the air, and will probably be touched upon pretty soon in the E230 thread.
(May. 28, 2012  9:01 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  7:28 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I'll be doing MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF with deep banking, since it can fiddle with E230 pretty well.

As for E230's "mode change", it's up in the air, and will probably be toill also uched upon pretty soon in the E230 thread.

Ill do the beat testing for you. Ill also do some e230other mode change .

why is it revizer revizer I thought it was guardian revizer
He put two Reviser Chrome Wheels.....

You need to catch up on Zero G.
(May. 29, 2012  2:34 PM)tcnabcdelta Wrote: why is it revizer revizer I thought it was guardian revizer

Please read up on zero g before asking such questions as the answer is widely known.