MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS

srry peoples didnt know there was a zero g thread
When I update the OP this afternoon ill include the Zero G topics. Tests for later today will include:

MF H Beat Lynx GB145 RF
MF H Meteo L Drago Ch120 WD

Taking Suggestions now. Will do tests after i get done with errands.
I would have thought it would have been able to KO it more but oh well.
(May. 30, 2012  1:11 AM)Ultra Wrote: I would have thought it would have been able to KO it more but oh well.

I was just straight shooting Revizer. MAybe if i bank it.

Here is some more tests I found interesting.

Is this the exact combo you were using against Rob and I in AN? That thing was virtually unstoppable.. E230 absorbs attacks like mad.
Could you test this against Raigeko13's combo Flash Aquario DGrin?
I think that you forgot to add that it should only be done in the Zero-G Attack Type Stadium...
Nah, from what I've seen it's ok in BB-10. Any tests are welcome, in anything (testing legal wise that is) for me.
I asked him, but he doesn't have D:D, haha.

And I believe he has one as well Zancrow.
(May. 30, 2012  4:10 PM)Train Wrote: Is this the exact combo you were using against Rob and I in AN? That thing was virtually unstoppable.. E230 absorbs attacks like mad.

I didn't make this until after crusade. I used duo instead of reviser at crusade. But I didn't use e230 in the actual tournament.
(May. 30, 2012  4:28 PM)Zancrow Wrote: I think that you forgot to add that it should only be done in the Zero-G Attack Type Stadium...

When I get my zero g stadium I'll test this in it. Someone had to take my stadium on an earlier flight so I wouldn't have to check a bag in
Not too surprising that it works, it's a logical, "stock standard" defense combination. Yawn. (No offense, it's just the way things are with MFB these days).

Anyway, I'm concerned about how strong it is and what that means for the metagame, as winrates that high will basically wipe attack off the map. I'm not comfortable with these rates at all, it's exactly what I was worried about zero-g doing to attack...

I mean, it's hardly "metagame breaking", as stamina is still going to wreck it (and if you use RF, then that opens you up to any defender with decent stamina), and those types are the most common, but it's definitely over-powered defensively.

Well honestly the old metagame is broken as all hell. I think that once Zero-G has hit full swing and the stadium becomes legal for tournaments, we'll convert to the Zero-G Attack Type Stadium (or other stadiums) and the metagame will become somewhat more balanced.

Anyways, I'd like to request a CF combo against this in the Zero-G Attack Type Stadium (seems the most fair one released at this time.) Probably MF Variares D125/W145/160CF vs. this. Maybe 160 will work, as it's a new height, and can put the MW at the right position if E230 is sitting up or laying down (the disk.)
No it isn't. No specific combos dominate everything else. Attack has a very good chance at knocking things out too. The three types are pretty balanced IMO.
Good point. Glad there isn't, and at least this loses to stamina. I was really just referring to finding an attack combo to defeat this, tbh.
I'd be surprised to see this at a London tourney ever tbh since everyone uses stamina and few to none use Attack so you'd just get owned.
Everyone uses Stamina eh?
Learn to control your RF, watch the sparks fly! Hahaha.
Stamina and Balance types is basically all we got. Anyway this is getting off topic.
@Raigeko/Chody: I dont have a CF.

Ultra: In my area Flash is running rampant. So i just wanted to make something to irritate everyone to an extent. This combo also works great on RF. It can get some quick KOs. Everyone did use Stamina in my area for a while. Its still heavily used. So if i use this I have to be very careful.
Keep in mind that there are other types of attackers that don't really utilize smash powers.

If you have the time, do try MF-H LDD BD145 RF against this.
(May. 31, 2012  5:32 PM)Uwik Wrote: Keep in mind that there are other types of attackers that don't really utilize smash powers.

I'll get to it tonight. Does it need to be weak launched or anything

(May. 31, 2012  8:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 31, 2012  5:32 PM)Uwik Wrote: Keep in mind that there are other types of attackers that don't really utilize smash powers.

I'll get to it tonight. Does it need to be weak launched or anything
Not with an RF on it.
.. You could do that.

I think that isn't the aim of the combo, though, just to get an idea of how it does against attack beys which rely on things other than brute force only..?
(Jun. 01, 2012  3:39 AM)Dan Wrote: .. You could do that.

I think that isn't the aim of the combo, though, just to get an idea of how it does against attack beys which rely on things other than brute force only..?

Its designed specifically for attackers. It can take the brute force of attackers because of the disc of e230
What Dan is saying though is that LDD BD145RF isn't designed to win by brute force, but weak launching it wouldn't help get the comparison Uwik was after. It's an attacker that doesn't rely on brute force, but it's still an attacker, basically.
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: What Dan is saying though is that LDD BD145RF isn't designed to win by brute force, but weak launching it wouldn't help get the comparison Uwik was after. It's an attacker that doesn't rely on brute force, but it's still an attacker, basically.

Oh I misread what he said. Ill test it tomorrow after work. Anything else you want tested against this?