MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS

Its ok no problem. Just wait till the tourney so we have accurate tests. Grin

I'm surprised to hear the other mode is legal. It gives beyblades so much more stamina.

Duo E230MB in boost mode shall we call it? is almost as good as the regular duo 230mb in stamina and absorbs pretty much every attacker besides 220 lol. Well, from my sparse testing. However now that i know it is legal, I guess i should test it more thoroughly...
(Jun. 07, 2012  4:19 AM)Meow! Wrote: Duo E230MB in boost mode shall we call it? is almost as good as the regular duo 230mb in stamina and absorbs pretty much every attacker besides 220 lol. Well, from my sparse testing. However now that i know it is legal, I guess i should test it more thoroughly...

I disagree. Although the set up is similar, it functions differently. While 230MB wins against 70-80% of the current stamina combos out there, it loses to attack types. The stamina property of E230MB is rather bad. It loses to a fair bit of stamina customs out there (which is the vocal point of 230MB). While the E230 can indeed absorb some of the impact from smash attackers, the MB bottom has relatively low traction, which is a disadvantage for a defensive bottom.

However, that is neither here nor there. We should be discussing this particular combo specifically, MSF Revizer Revizer E230 CS.
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:19 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:00 AM)facade Wrote: i was just thinking rubber ball can somebody test 230 with same combo just incase e230 is banned ( Ik revizer will probably be banned to but still )
This post is simply hilarious.
Implying that just because parts are good, they will be banned, is just hilarious.
By your logic, BD145 would have been banned.
By your logic, Duo would have been banned.
By your logic, Flash would have been banned.
Parts don't just have to be good to be banned, they have to be game-breaking, and both E230 and Revizer are good, not game-breaking.
E230 is horrible for stamina.
Revizer is horrible for stamina.
I wonder how they could be EASILY countered...
...I said that because 0G may be banned if something dominates to much...not because they were good...I'm not stupid ik they can be countered easly I'v read the e230, revizer, and this thread
Then why did you say that Revizer was probably going to be banned?
Anybody who doesn't think it would get banned wouldn't say it's going to get banned..
You're pretty much derailing the thread again, though.

Back on topic however, Dark, have you had the chance to do those MF LLD BD145RF/MF tests yet?
Re: The banning discussion. Given what this will do to attack I do think it's a concern. 60 gram circles and hybrids of two major defensive tracks... Even without good stamina, we should still keep in mind that our metagame is supposed to at least provide some reason to use attack rather than defense/stamina, as stamina is usually countered by other stamina combos, while attack and defense fight it out, and defense resorts to things like RB and RF which are different and have stamina limitations (making them prey for CS defense (well, balance really), which *can* beat attack but usually will not), this makes people adapt and learn (to either work on defensive or offensive strategies or whatevertheheck), and so on.

I don't have the part, nor any serious intention to obtain it at this point, so my opinion carries little weight, but I was quite happy with the pre-Zero-G metagame, honestly. I have my suspicion that certain people will not agree with me on this at all, but that is definitely the way I see it, at least until (if ever) zero g releases a more powerful attack wheel, and even then, the power creep of MFB has already pushed the game to almost comical dimensions in my eyes, but then I'm not in the best of moods lately.
I meant that the whole of zero g stuff could get banned if something dominates to much if you know a guy who always uses attack than use this combo, and you phase them out this combo dominates attack types, and for that zero g pieces have a higher chance of being banned. I never said probably i said if IF zero g pieces are banned
(Jun. 07, 2012  3:23 PM)facade Wrote: I meant that the whole of zero g stuff could get banned if something dominates to much if you know a guy who always uses attack than use this combo, and you phase them out this combo dominates attack types, and for that zero g pieces have a higher chance of being banned. I never said probably i said if IF zero g pieces are banned

I think we can all accept this explanation and drop it now, unless something has something worthwhile and on-topic to say (which, given the discussion to this point is rather unlikely), anything further related to this should be taken to Private Messages between the involved parties. Don't even reply to this post with an okay or whatever.
Well it all started when i wanted testes with 230 so is anybody going to do those? Smile
(Jun. 07, 2012  3:30 PM)facade Wrote: Well it all started when i wanted testes with 230 so is anybody going to do those? Smile

You should really put more effort into proofreading your posts.

I believe something was already mentioned about it, and honestly, from what I hear and general testing results indicate, BD145 would be a much more suitable substitute than 230, given 230's poor defensive ability against most combos these days, outside of a few metas which still seem to struggle with it. It's not like the extra stamina is going to be that useful anyway, and that's the only reason to use 230 over BD145 these days, really.
Fine than i'll ask for that in the revizer thread one thing im interested in though is saramanda ik synchrome is better with two of the same wheel but i still wanna see saramanda revizer e230 vice versa
Wow, it did 85% against Flash Escolpio S130RF whereas MSF Reviser Reviser BD145CS did 65%.
(Jun. 27, 2012  4:14 PM)GuardianRevizer Wrote: Wow, it did 85% against Flash Escolpio S130RF whereas MSF Reviser Reviser BD145CS did 65%.

This combo does very well for what it is. Ill Take more testing request for it.
Mousy, I own Killerken, and it actually does better than Revizer in defense. If you own it, please test MSF-H Killerken Killerken E230 CS.
(Jun. 27, 2012  5:07 PM)Mu Wrote: Mousy, I own Killerken, and it actually does better than Revizer in defense. If you own it, please test MSF-H Killerken Killerken E230 CS.

I dont have it yet. I didnt know it was out.

With the price of that set, Ill wait to buy it. Im ordering MSF H now.
It is and it does AMAZING (in defense)... I will post a thread about it soon...
MSF Revizer Phoenic 160 CF = Total Fail Of a Zero G attack combo... however maybe by using:

MSF-H Revizer Pheonic E230 CF, you'll have a better sway and SKO your opponent's...
Spiral, are you using a Synchrome setup such as the one this topic was made for, Revizer Revizer?
Or are you using just a regular Guardian Revizer?
Does anyone have 2 killerken wheels? I think that synchrom will be better than Reviser Reviser!
Well, there's your problem with the recoil, you're not using Revizer Revizer, unless you are using it along with your peer, which then, I don't know what to tell you.
I want to see this tested against several customs launched certain ways:

Sliding Shoot (go for KO)
MF-H Flash Scorpio TH195RF (specifically 195, the height that actually does things against E230)
MF-H Flash Scorpio TH170/195/220MF (again, mostly interested in 195)

Tornado Stalling (avoid Reviser as much as possible, try to OS Reviser):
MF-H Flash Scorpio S130MF
MF-H Flash Scorpio AD145MF
MF-H Flash Scorpio TH170/195/220MF

In the Tornado Stalling tests, if you do something other than straight-shoot Reviser, please make a note of what you did and how it worked.
I know for a fact MF-H Flash AD145MF will outspin this reliably when Tornado Stalling, with Revizer on both Semi-Aggro and fully Calm CS tips. I don't have the formal thing up, but that was basically all I saw in the hour I played around with it.

I was, however, using Flash Orion... but I highly doubt that would be influencial.