MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145RF

MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145RF
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[Image: MSF-H+Genbull+Genbull+BD145RF+banner.png]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Whaddup guys. This testing thread is a sort of branch-off from this one, so make sure to read both if you have time!

The Concept:

Parts Choice:

The Launch:

Testing:

Counters:

Overall, this seems like a very competitive Defense combination! I'm really happy with these results, and we can hopefully use them in determining whether or not RF-based Defense has a place on the tier list.

Thanks for reading guys! Feel free to test if you can. Smile
I don't know if anyone really ever said defense has to sit still, especially when aggressive bottoms like RSF and RDF are used for defense. I don't think RF belongs in the defense category. It holds up against attack types because of the speed, aggression, and grip, but that is what an anti-attacker does. RF doesn't get near as good results against stamina as other conventional defense bottoms, so that is a big part of why I think it ahould remain in the balance section.
Seems like a cool combo! But the reason why other anti-attackers worked is because of a combination of there enormous weight, low-recoil, and able to push the combo out with those two. Genbull only has maybe 1 or 2 of those things.

But yeah, RF = Balance. Smile
Wow this is the combo I've been messing around with since January lol. I even remember using it at the revival event at some point during the day. I was confused for a second seeing this thread since I didn't think others really thought of it. Nice thread, is there any thing you want me to test? Ill probably do some comparison tests anyway just wanted to know if you wanted something specific.
Benchmark with Diablo/ Girago Girago BD145RF please.
Wow, this is my kind of combo, I really like it. Nice idea. Wink
Could you test it against my attack/anti-attack/artillery-like/tank of a combo Wyvang^2 SA165 (Attack) LRF?

I just saw this thread though, I like it ^-^ I still prefer the Girago variant XD
Girago is a completely different type of custom. It isn't another variant of this custom. They are two completely different things.

Anti-Attack, is Balance. Balance Beyblades are designed to take down Beyblades of multiple types (IE, Attack/Stamina, Defense/Stamina, Defense/Attack, Attack/Defense/Stamina). This is a Defense Beyblade. It only aims to take down opposing Attack types. Girago is not comparable, because it's designed to take down Stamina types as well. So is Diablo.

This is definitely not a Balance type combination. It's straight-up Defense (it can deal with some Stamina types, but nowhere near effectively enough to be considered a competitive option against them).
Whatever you say man. I understand the performance differences but isuppose you're right
I made a combo similiar to this, which was genbull genbull bd145 rdf, but this combo would be a anti attack bey right?
(Jul. 27, 2014  4:48 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Girago is a completely different type of custom. It isn't another variant of this custom. They are two completely different things.

Anti-Attack, is Balance. Balance Beyblades are designed to take down Beyblades of multiple types (IE, Attack/Stamina, Defense/Stamina, Defense/Attack, Attack/Defense/Stamina). This is a Defense Beyblade. It only aims to take down opposing Attack types. Girago is not comparable, because it's designed to take down Stamina types as well. So is Diablo.

This is definitely not a Balance type combination. It's straight-up Defense (it can deal with some Stamina types, but nowhere near effectively enough to be considered a competitive option against them).
Ultimate Blaze, just look 2 posts abovw yours, this will explain why he thinks it isn't Balance/Anti-Attack.
(Jul. 26, 2014  11:26 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Benchmark with Diablo/ Girago Girago BD145RF please.

I'll get em' Girago Girago BD145RF tests done, however, as I lost my Diablo a little while back, I won't be able to do testings. Probably should of took the Diablo wheel JesseObre offered me for a very little price last weekend, lol. On top of that, I can't promise that I'll get everything done today, as there still are testings I never got back to, so I'd rather focus on devoting my time on that today. *breathes heavily* In addition to that, I still have a couple of things of my own I'd want to work on, as well.

(Jul. 27, 2014  5:49 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: I made a combo similiar to this, which was genbull genbull bd145 rdf

Kinda thought of that, as well, hah.
MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145RDF has been top-tier for months now, haha.
@[TheBlackDragon]: Can you test it against MF-L Duo Cancer B : D?
dragon
Just contributing my test. Hope this helps.

MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145 RF vs. MF-L Duo Cancer B:D
-BB-10
-Genbull is launched second everytime
-RF is near prime, and is cleaned in-between rounds
-24 rounds total

Round-by-Round Results:

Results:
Genbull: 8 wins (All KO)
Duo: 16 wins (1 KO, 15 OS)
MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145RF win rate: 33.3%

Verdict:
Genbull needs a good clean hit or push in order to KO Duo, otherwise Genbull will just semi-stall around Duo and lose.
Vixxterity Wrote:Genbull needs a good clean hit or push in order to KO Duo, otherwise Genbull will just semi-stall around Duo and lose.

The combo isn't meant to counter stamina, nor is it supposed to have any smash. It obviously wouldn't be the greatest of choices against Duo, seeing as it has defensive potential, too. I don't see why DRAGON would request it over Attack, what it's supposed to counter successfully. Good testing still, Vixxerity, I'm sure TheBlackDragon will appreciate it. Smile

Speaking of the combo, I did some testing against MF-H Flash Pegasis II W105RF last week, and it seemed to be pretty successful, pulling off a 76% win rate. I'm really in favor of this thing, or anything along the lines of this on the tier-list. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Defense-...pid1251367
(Jan. 12, 2015  12:18 AM)Shido Wrote:
Vixxterity Wrote:Genbull needs a good clean hit or push in order to KO Duo, otherwise Genbull will just semi-stall around Duo and lose.

The combo isn't meant to counter stamina, nor is it supposed to have any smash. It obviously wouldn't be the greatest of choices against Duo, seeing as it has defensive potential, too. I don't see why DRAGON would request it over Attack, what it's supposed to counter successfully. Good testing still, Vixxerity, I'm sure TheBlackDragon will appreciate it. Smile

Speaking of the combo, I did some testing against MF-H Flash Pegasis II W105RF last week, and it seemed to be pretty successful, pulling off a 76% win rate. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Defense-...pid1251367

I thought it was to counter attack also. I think DRAGON's been coming around most combo threads asking for either Duo BGrin or Libra BGrin testings, who knows why...