MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

(May. 27, 2011  12:29 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  11:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote: I would take time to individual state each person and how they looked like complete idiots in this topic but that would waste my time. I will say this though. Before you go and kiss the feet of something that is clearly horrible, think about where you stand and if you could compare to me at all in terms of skill, creativity, and success. Until then, get a life.

I hope you honestly did not mean the bolded, or at least stand by it now that Kei has explained his reasons for the thread. Beyblade should not be about gaining a reputation. Even though it sounds really bad coming from me, I hope you have learned a lesson from this thread.

Yes, I know you're going to point out that I was originally "against" Kei. No I was not. I was against his attitude towards you, which you have been showing frequently to other members, and knowing you, you're not going to believe what I'm saying like you have done before, but that's fine by me, I can't prove an opinion wrong.

You need to fix your attitude, I'm not saying this as a person who thinks that they are better than you, or a person trying to "embarass" you, I'm saying this to you as a equal. I'm sure many of the WBO's members think the same way, that in no way you are "worth" anymore or less than any other member. Success is not defined by what combinations are made, success is defined by how much you help the community, and with the attitude you are showing you aren't pushing our community any farther. Even right now you're retaliating against members and you're defending yourself under your-so-called "sarcasm". Nobody thinks of it as sarcasm other than you and possibly Dan (nothing against him). And Bluezee, I know you are going to argue against me too, but so be it, if so It will show how this thread taught you nothing.

This post isn't meant to produce a negative effect to you in anyway, it's meant to show what this was really all about.

And Dan, there is no so called "fan brigade".
People are commenting on threads which seem to genuinely have good results and saying "Nice Combination!" or some sort of the variation. There doesn't always have to be the leading combination in the game, so why not compliment a combination that was thought of, (but not owned) by a person?

There is no lesson learned from this despite one that people will be ignorant to get their point across and others, like mindless idiotic puppets, will follow them all the way through and bet their lives on it even after it has been shown to be false just so they wont look dumb. Honestly, I don't care what anyone, ESPECIALLY not you, thinks. There are very few people I acknowledge and listen to and they have been addressed.

Now I will tell you what YOU need to do. You need to stop bandwagoning and defending ignorance. Wanna know why? Because you end up looking even more worse than the issue itself..
(May. 27, 2011  12:40 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Just start warning people who are obviously making offensive posts.

Ah yes. A whole thread later right? How inspiring. Thanks but no thanks Cye. I could have sworn you were defending this so staunchly as well claiming there was a "special launch" right?
well this is exactly what i was afraid of..we now have to go to the extremes of testing each other. beyblade is supposed to be a fun game we all play in our own exitment but now..its just a trainwreck people are ARGUING over lesser things...i beleive thats this has gone far enough.Why cant beyblade go to its normal ways and be fun again...no arguing...no worshipping...no negativity.if you agree with me then you will know how it feels on the otherside of the wall.WE should stop complaining and start blading...Who agrees with me?
(May. 27, 2011  12:41 AM)Bluezee Wrote: There is no lesson learned from this despite one that people will be ignorant to get their point across and others, like mindless idiotic puppets, will follow them all the way through and bet their lives on it even after it has been shown to be false just so they wont look dumb. Honestly, I don't care what anyone, ESPECIALLY not you, thinks. There are very few people I acknowledge and listen to and they have been addressed.

Now I will tell you what YOU need to do. You need to stop bandwagoning and defending ignorance. Wanna know why? Because you end up looking even more worse than the issue itself..
(May. 27, 2011  12:40 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Just start warning people who are obviously making offensive posts.

Ah yes. A whole thread later right? How inspiring. Thanks but no thanks Cye. I could have sworn you were defending this so staunchly as well claiming there was a "special launch" right?

There is no lesson learned from this? Really, Bluezee? A lot of other people seem to think there has been. Are you telling me that some of the things I expressed in this post are not valuable? Perhaps my method of waking people up to the problems that have been plaguing this forum was harsh, but the only reason you were used as inspiration for a lot of the parodying was because you were the person to started this entire trend. I wasn't doing it to disrespect you, as I explained in my post quite thoroughly.

Also, I needed people to help back up my claims to make this thread work. Deikailo and Cye were helping me.

(May. 27, 2011  12:48 AM)shotz Wrote: Why cant beyblade go to its normal ways and be fun again...no arguing...no worshipping...no negativity.

WE should stop complaining and start blading...Who agrees with me?

QFT again!
I'm not on anyone's side here, i prefer to hear everyone's point of view then decide for myself but honestly the concept behind this whole thread is Brilliant.
"People" need to stop th!nking their King Shiaat, post their combos, OPENLY listen to other people's opinions and calmly discuss in what ways its good or bad.

BUT, this is not how the Customization threads have been, Instead you've got 1 guy posting up a combo, then getting his buddy to back him up in the next post, then another person will come along and completely disagree without having an open mind.

NOW, Bluezee, you're a bit of a Hypocrite. Because it seems that u have a few puppets of your own. Your little "buddy club" (Dan-nah ur still cool so dont take this in the wrong way, Bluezee and Th!nk) It only seems to be YOU 3...or 2 that are against this whole thing and everyone else AND NOT just in this thread.

We need to make some kind of system where this WHOLE site has to be like a Day-care centre, no "naughty" talk about/to anyone, we listen to each other.
NOT ON ANYONE'S SIDE? Your whole account is based around trolling bluezee. Your avatar was removed for a reason, along with most of your posts.

I'm not a puppet just because I disagree with you. I can justify my views on Bluezee. I treat everyone who deserves respect with respect, and based on his contributions, he deserves that respect, even if he does have an ego.

You can stop making puns on my name now, you know.

Further, your accusation on having "buddy's back it up" is total BS, you can see in this thread that with a lot of combo's, people fall into blind belief. You gotta realise that these people don't have a reason to lie. There's not a conspiracy, and there's a reason a lot of these people do pretty well at tourneys, and back each other up: Because they're using these combo's and winning with them.

Bluezee: I wouldn't say there's no lesson learnt, a lot of these people will be a little more cautious now.
(May. 27, 2011  12:57 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  12:41 AM)Bluezee Wrote: There is no lesson learned from this despite one that people will be ignorant to get their point across and others, like mindless idiotic puppets, will follow them all the way through and bet their lives on it even after it has been shown to be false just so they wont look dumb. Honestly, I don't care what anyone, ESPECIALLY not you, thinks. There are very few people I acknowledge and listen to and they have been addressed.

There is no lesson learned from this? Really, Bluezee? A lot of other people seem to think there has been. Are you telling me that some of the things I expressed in this post are not valuable? Perhaps my method of waking people up to the problems that have been plaguing this forum was harsh, but the only reason you were used as inspiration for a lot of the parodying was because you were the person to started this entire trend. I wasn't doing it to disrespect you, as I explained in my post quite thoroughly.

Also, I needed people to help back up my claims to make this thread work. Deikailo and Cye were helping me.

Whether they were "helping" or not, it was VERY immature and ignorant and it caused other people to bandwagon. Also, I did not cause anything. The way people responded was on their own terms. Not once did I say, "follow me for I know all and you know nothing" or anything in that matter. And for them to "help" just showed me how low they would stoop as well.

Had I done something like this, I would have got bashed first by EVERYONE, thenI would have gotten "discussed" about by the committee, then I would have been banned. But because you did it, with a "supposedly" justifiable reason which was not justifiable at all considering there is a thread for this type of stuff, nothing will happen to you. Nothing bad will be thrown in your direction because you are committee. You know as a committee member that people will ride your bandwagon and unknowingly, you will start a fan brigade and make a "point" at the expense of someone else. It is HIGHLY apparent that people are already mad at the fact that Dan and I made such great combos that change the game so drastically so out of spite, they will do all they can to try to put me down since they wouldn't dare go for Dan and I will not let them either.

Now I would be wrong if I started bashing everyone one by one right? Then I would be seen as "harsh" and "arrogant" and an "elitist" yet others feel like they can do it without an issue.

As I said previously, I can care less about what "other people" think. They felt the need to try to bash me so they will get what they deserve. They have no impression on me for they are mindless puppets. Don't try and blame me for someone else's decisions of bandwagoning or praising. I did not ask for it at any point in time so don't try to make me the example or scapegoat.

So from now on, I don't want to see anyone try and reprimand me if I do this exact thing to express an "issue".
(May. 27, 2011  1:12 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  12:57 AM)Kei Wrote:

Whether they were "helping" or not, it was VERY immature and ignorant and it caused other people to bandwagon. Also, I did not cause anything. The way people responded was on their own terms. Not once did I say, "follow me for I know all and you know nothing" or anything in that matter. And for them to "help" just showed me how low they would stoop as well.

Had I done something like this, I would have got bashed first by EVERYONE, thenI would have gotten "discussed" about by the committee, then I would have been banned. But because you did it, with a "supposedly" justifiable reason which was not justifiable at all considering there is a thread for this type of stuff, nothing will happen to you. Nothing bad will be thrown in your direction because you are committee. You know as a committee member that people will ride your bandwagon and unknowingly, you will start a fan brigade and make a "point" at the expense of someone else. It is HIGHLY apparent that people are already mad at the fact that Dan and I made such great combos that change the game so drastically so out of spite, they will do all they can to try to put me down since they wouldn't dare go for Dan and I will not let them either.

Now I would be wrong if I started bashing everyone one by one right? Then I would be seen as "harsh" and "arrogant" and an "elitist" yet others feel like they can do it without an issue.

As I said previously, I can care less about what "other people" think. They felt the need to try to bash me so they will get what they deserve. They have no impression on me for they are mindless puppets. Don't try and blame me for someone else's decisions of bandwagoning or praising. I did not ask for it at any point in time so don't try to make me the example or scapegoat.

So from now on, I don't want to see anyone try and reprimand me if I do this exact thing to express an "issue".

Maybe you didn't try to "cause" anything intentionally, but the way in which you express yourself does. Some of the things that you do say are incredibly arrogant and elitist, and after being made aware of this on countless occasions, have you honestly not given a bit of thought to "maybe I really am coming off as arrogant, despite the fact that I'm not trying to"? You should always do your best to not let others form who you want to be as a person, but when people start telling you that you come off as arrogant and elitist, it would be ignorant to just brush them off and say "I don't care what other people think". That only makes you seem even more arrogant.

Of course you would. You would have because it would have been ridiculous for you–the person, who whether it was done knowingly or unknowingly, started the entire trend–to bring up such an issue in the manner that I have. There may be a thread for this type of stuff, but again, I felt that the points I was trying to raise needed to be impactful. Passive conversation wouldn't have done anything for this; we've tried that already on many other occasions, as you know.

People are not mad at you and Dan for the great combos you found, they are mad at the cult that has been built around them, something that was never done before when the dominant combos of the past were "discovered". Seriously, I explain all of this in my first post where I outline all of my intentions. Read it again.

Yes, because this thread is not about bashing particular people. If you've forgotten; despite the presence of your ego in many of your posts, a lot of people, including myself, still do really respect you as a Blader. This thread is about putting into question the attitude that has permeated the community since MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF and MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF were introduced.
(May. 25, 2011  8:20 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Great combo man!

Hm, while I know I'm randomly cutting in the conversation here, I do know for a fact that I keep reason in mind before I think about bandwagoning. I said this was good due to the testing results, but when Control_ posted his video, I posted my opinion on it too. I clearly see the controversy behind this combo, but just because I posted it looked good from the tests doesn't immediately mean that I'm bandwagoning. And it's not like I bandwagoned on LT either, I tried my hand at a counter and posted Counter Pegasis, a combo which got very good results from my testing, and had some videos where a battle or 2 proved my statements with much praise. Just because people give praise doesn't automatically become bandwagoning. The point is, I just want to say that for some people, there is a difference between complimenting and bandwagoning. Saying it seems like a great combo is quite different from saying "OMG so epic this thing rulz dude, like yeah !!!1!!111 Nothing stops this, everything else suxs!1111!".
(May. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  8:20 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Great combo man!

Hm, while I know I'm randomly cutting in the conversation here, I do know for a fact that I keep reason in mind before I think about bandwagoning. I said this was good due to the testing results, but when Control_ posted his video, I posted my opinion on it too. I clearly see the controversy behind this combo, but just because I posted it looked good from the tests doesn't immediately mean that I'm bandwagoning. And it's not like I bandwagoned on LT either, I posted a combo which got very good results from my testing, and had some videos where a battle or 2 proved my statements. The point is, I just want to say that for some people, there is a difference between complimenting and bandwagoning. Saying it seems like a great combo is quite different from saying "OMG so epic this thing rulz dude, like yeah !!!1!!111".

Fair enough! I was just using it as an example of the types of comments people make blindly. I wasn't trying to point out anyone in particular.
(May. 27, 2011  12:48 AM)shotz Wrote: well this is exactly what i was afraid of..we now have to go to the extremes of testing each other. beyblade is supposed to be a fun game we all play in our own exitment but now..its just a trainwreck people are ARGUING over lesser things...i beleive thats this has gone far enough.Why cant beyblade go to its normal ways and be fun again...no arguing...no worshipping...no negativity.if you agree with me then you will know how it feels on the otherside of the wall.WE should stop complaining and start blading...Who agrees with me?

BEYRANK #0 HAS SPOKEN.

Seriously though, both sides need to chill for a bit. Reading this thread's been a laugh, it really has. I almost legitimately forgot I was on a site revolving around a children's spinning top game. There is no doubt that both arguing parties consist of people who are great at this game and, to an extent, both parties have valuable opinions. There is also no doubt that this thread highlighted the amount of ignorance on this site. The fact of the matter is that people do indeed bandwagon and are not skeptical enough. I'm kind of surprised people didn't pick up on the point of this thread sooner.

My final thought on the matter is this: Beyblade is a game and if time is spent whining and arguing about petty things that don't make this game more fun than it already is then it has been time wasted and better spent on doing something productive.
(May. 27, 2011  1:29 AM)Kei Wrote: People are not mad at you and Dan for the great combos you found, they are mad at the cult that has been built around them, something that was never done before when the dominant combos of the past were "discovered".

QFT. People are fawning over these combos, it's like an unhealthy addiction. While I have seen from experience, yes, it is an combo with tremendous power and versitality, I miss the days when combos were easier to create and more fun to play around with. I'm practically thinking of pulling a SSJ here, the entire metagame has descended into complete chaos now. I remember when MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS and MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F was the shiz, back when Beyblade was much more balanced and my little cousins in India thought that Dark Wolf really did have the bit beast inside if the face was printed. Beyblade at its purest.

And thanks Kei, I see your point, I felt like I had to point that out because everyone was going on about bandwagoning when it was simply praise. Seeing as there were pages of arguments about this. But while I do agree with what you say, I'm staying neutral in this metagame war here, and backing the combos that I create that don't cause a cult of personality like Counter Pegasis.

To show what I mean about how this game should be fun, old members and admins, remember these days?:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BLADER-DJ-IS-BACK
Hate to be rude and barge in, but...

LETSALLSTFUANDTALKABOUTTHECOMBO!
This should not have been done at my expense. It is that simple. I don't care what point was trying to be made. Do it some other way. Don't try and blame me for what others do and how they think. That is their business. If someone wanted to jump off a bridge because I posted it was fun and I enjoyed it, and they died, that would be THEIR FAULT. In no way did I condone or discourage the action. Therefore, it is not my fault. I was used as a scapegoat and it is unacceptable especially from a committee member.

Everything seems to be justified all of a sudden as long as it is at my expense. I'm not accepting that and I wont be blamed for what others do. Blame them and make threads based around them. Not me.

And again, I DO NOT CARE what others think. I know where I stand so why should I care now if they are going to egg on a thread of ignorance. Do you really think I will care now? I barely did in the beginning.

I don't care if you made a 300 page thread about why bandwagoning and praising is wrong but don't try and do it at my expense and try to point the finger at me in a basically, "Blame Bluezee" thread when I had nothing to do with the issue at hand.
(May. 27, 2011  1:43 AM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: Hate to be rude and barge in, but...

LETSALLSTFUANDTALKABOUTTHECOMBO!

We actually are, if you read the last few pages. Tongue_out

Also, lol at TehBrownSauce pointing out Shotz is beyrank #0

Anyway, as I've said, I don't think this was the right way to go about it, a simple new stickied thread and some rules would be enough. As for Bluezee and his manner of posting, PMing him to discuss it in a friendly manner would have been a far better way to go about it...
(May. 27, 2011  1:43 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  1:29 AM)Kei Wrote: People are not mad at you and Dan for the great combos you found, they are mad at the cult that has been built around them, something that was never done before when the dominant combos of the past were "discovered".

QFT. People are fawning over these combos, it's like an unhealthy addiction. While I have seen from experience, yes, it is an combo with tremendous power and versitality, I miss the days when combos were easier to create and more fun to play around with. I'm practically thinking of pulling a SSJ here, the entire metagame has descended into complete chaos now. I remember when MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS and MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F was the shiz, back when Beyblade was much more balanced and my little cousins in India thought that Dark Wolf really did have the bit beast inside if the face was printed. Beyblade at its purest.

And thanks Kei, I see your point, I felt like I had to point that out because everyone was going on about bandwagoning when it was simply praise. Seeing as there were pages of arguments about this. But while I do agree with what you say, I'm staying neutral in this metagame war here, and backing the combos that I create that don't cause a cult of personality like Counter Pegasis.

To show what I mean about how this game should be fun, old members and admins, remember these days?:

QFTing your QFT Cool

Seriously, someone tell me why there is a cult of worship around the "creators" of MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF and MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF, yet there was never such a cult around Libra CH120RF, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, MF Libra C145WB, Earth Bull 145WD, MF Earth Bull GB145RS, MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F, MF Pegasis 145RF, Earth Bull 230CS, Basalt Bull 230CS, or MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB/CS?

(May. 27, 2011  1:44 AM)Bluezee Wrote: This should not have been done at my expense. It is that simple. I don't care what point was trying to be made. Do it some other way. Don't try and blame me for what others do and how they think. That is their business. If someone wanted to jump off a bridge because I posted it was fun and I enjoyed it, and they died, that would be THEIR FAULT. In no way did I condone or discourage the action. Therefore, it is not my fault. I was used as a scapegoat and it is unacceptable especially from a committee member.

Everything seems to be justified all of a sudden as long as it is at my expense. I'm not accepting that and I wont be blamed for what others do. Blame them and make threads based around them. Not me.

And again, I DO NOT CARE what others think. I know where I stand so why should I care now if they are going to egg on a thread of ignorance. Do you really think I will care now? I barely did in the beginning.

I don't care if you made a 300 page thread about why bandwagoning and praising is wrong but don't try and do it at my expense and try to point the finger at me in a basically, "Blame Bluezee" thread when I had nothing to do with the issue at hand.

I'm sorry, but whether you like it or not, whether it was intentional or not, you are the source of everything it is that I'm trying to express here. As I have said too many times already; this thread is not about "blaming" you or bashing you or putting you down or disrespecting you, it is about waking up the community to how things have become.
Kei, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I'll try not to do it ever again.

Also, could you give us some details on how MLMPPCRTTH is winning? (like KO, OS)
th!nk, PMing wouldn't have worked, this isn't about only Bluezee, this is about the community itself, and everybody needs to read this thread from page one to however long it shall extend.
(May. 27, 2011  2:00 AM)Kei Wrote:

QFTing your QFT Cool

Seriously, someone tell me why there is a cult of worship around the "creators" of MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF and MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF, yet there was never such a cult around Libra CH120RF, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, MF Libra C145WB, Earth Bull 145WD, MF Earth Bull GB145RS, MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F, MF Pegasis 145RF, Earth Bull 230CS, Basalt Bull 230CS, or MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB/CS?

[Image: aww%20yeah.JPG?1300314474]
I think too many people see LT and MM as the 'light at the end of the tunnel', the ultimate combo. People had seen the videos, looked at the nearly unrealistic results, and gone for some time without any conceivable way to counter it until the unreliable Dragon Punisher was posted. However, the other combos weren't perfect. Libra CH120RF lost to Libra C145WB, Lightning L Drago CH120RF was beaten by Earth Bull GB145RS, which was outspun by Earth Bull 145WD, which was KO'ed by Vulcan Horuseus which was completely destroyed by 230, etc. It was actually a metagame back then, that's why there was no hero worship.
Well wake up the community without trying to make me an example. I really don't care how it is perceived. I did not ask anyone to form some cult or worship me. So don't try and blame me. Blame the committee for not handling the cult earlier before it got out of hand and got to this point where you feel the need to try to blame me for others' decisions. I don't care what the thread was about. It did exactly what you claimed it was not intended to do and I do not appreciate it therefore, action needs to be taken otherwise, I will do it myself. There is a thread for things like this and you should be a positive example and use it like other people whether it is read or not.

Also, if there is some "cult" and the other combos were not so important back then is because they clearly have nothing on these combos. If they were bought out today, the way they would suffer against today's combos would be utterly embarrassing. LT and MM can go to any metagame at anytime and dominate anything out. So no, that doesn't mean a cult should be formed but if it was, at least there is a reason.
(May. 27, 2011  2:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  2:00 AM)Kei Wrote:

QFTing your QFT Cool

[Image: Aww_Yeah_meme_Meme_Faces_s250x196_156976...170626.png]
I think too many people see LT and MM as the 'light at the end of the tunnel', the ultimate combo. People had seen the videos, looked at the nearly unrealistic results, and gone for some time without any conceivable way to counter it until the unreliable Dragon Punisher was posted. However, the other combos weren't perfect. Libra CH120RF lost to Libra C145WB, Lightning L Drago CH120RF was beaten by Earth Bull GB145RS, which was outspun by Earth Bull 145WD, which was KO'ed by Vulcan Horuseus which was completely destroyed by 230, etc. It was actually a metagame back then, that's why there was no hero worship.

Actually, Dragon Punisher is better than it was originally seen to be. I was using the wrong CS. A stationary one gave MUCH better results even against right spinners.
(May. 27, 2011  2:04 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: th!nk, PMing wouldn't have worked, this isn't about only Bluezee, this is about the community itself, and everybody needs to read this thread from page one to however long it shall extend.
For which part, and who? I've PM'd a lot of people about this already.

Kei: True, but I think part of it was that everyone was sick of seeing basalt win ALL THE DAMN TIME. It took ages for us to find a counter to it, as it had a huge impact on the game. Sure, Bluezee's enthusiastic assessment of MF LLD BD145LRF may have contributed, but you can't really blame him for how others reacted after that, and this thread seems a bit too much like that, not a parody of other "counters" (which often DID suck because they couldn't use MF LLD BD145RF/MF MLD CH120XF correctly).

Bluezee: That's not a fair assessment of the two. The same could be said of those other combo's at the time they arose, and I'm sure LT will be killed by some future release. Not to be rude, but maybe try looking at your posts and seeing what criticisms/arguments others will make, to make sure you don't make mistakes. I'm only talking about this statement, and nothing else. It just means they have less to argue with, to distract from the point of your posts Smile
These are great results! And a EPIC name! Nice job Kei! Smile
(May. 27, 2011  3:55 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: These are great results! And a EPIC name! Nice job Kei! Smile

Have you NOT read the past couple of pages? :v derp
Since when did warning people for offensive posts become something that you could just turn down?
(May. 27, 2011  4:03 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  3:55 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: These are great results! And a EPIC name! Nice job Kei! Smile

Have you NOT read the past couple of pages? :v derp

I've read the previous pages. Basically, I don't want to get along with the argument happening, So, I just post that comment and said nothing about the argument Tired.
(May. 27, 2011  2:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Kei: True, but I think part of it was that everyone was sick of seeing basalt win ALL THE DAMN TIME. It took ages for us to find a counter to it, as it had a huge impact on the game. Sure, Bluezee's enthusiastic assessment of MF LLD BD145LRF may have contributed, but you can't really blame him for how others reacted after that, and this thread seems a bit too much like that, not a parody of other "counters" (which often DID suck because they couldn't use MF LLD BD145RF/MF MLD CH120XF correctly).

Bluezee: That's not a fair assessment of the two. The same could be said of those other combo's at the time they arose, and I'm sure LT will be killed by some future release. Not to be rude, but maybe try looking at your posts and seeing what criticisms/arguments others will make, to make sure you don't make mistakes. I'm only talking about this statement, and nothing else. It just means they have less to argue with, to distract from the point of your posts Smile

This is true, it did take ages to find a counter. You weren't around back when Libra was dominating, so I don't expect that you would understand entirely what it was like, but Libra had a similar effect on the game as well. Yet, no "cults" were ever formed for the customs that could beat it. I think "enthusiastic assessment" is putting it lightly. I haven't once blamed him for how others reacted after that, so I don't understand where that accusation is coming from ... if I was blaming him entirely, why would I keep repeating that this about the community? I'm just saying that he was the source, his posting of the MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF combo, and how he talked about it, was the start of everything.

Yeah, Bluezee, I agree with th!nk. Of course MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF and MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF could "go to any metagame at anytime and dominate"; they are two of the most powerful customs in the game right now. Back when Libra was dominant, you could say the combinations that used it could "go to any metagame at anytime and dominate", and it would have been true.