MFB: Zero-G :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion

I personally don't feel E230 RSF is that great in Zero-G. It's main use is defense which attack is non-existant in Zero-G and if you were trying to use it for sway defense there are way better options. I would wait on adding TB to Dragooon SA165 until it is decided if F230 GCF/CF is banned or not as I found that to be its main use although it does have a pretty good match up against left spin it get's out spun by anything right spin.

I like the versatility of HF/S it seems pretty solid. More testing from others would be nice to. Sadly my HF/S broke a few years ago or I'd love to give it a shot.
This is a helpful list Ifrit is not so good right ?
(Oct. 24, 2016  4:17 AM)rupesh Wrote: This is a helpful list Ifrit is not so good right ?

I'd say the only things good about Ifrit is it's Metal wheel and CF
(Oct. 24, 2016  11:30 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2016  4:17 AM)rupesh Wrote: This is a helpful list Ifrit is not so good right ?

I'd say the only things good about Ifrit is it's Metal wheel and CF

Actually it's metal wheel is not best for Zero-G. Infact there are numberous options which does much better while costing same (In stores here Thief Zirago is just $5)
the best zerog combo ive ever made was Dragoon Kraken W:GCF ive used it several times and it won me some unofficial tournements with friends. it doesn't have a problem winning most of the time.
Not sure if this is the right place...
Is Gargoyle a good wheel to Synchrome with Bahamdia replacing Ifraid?
What I mean is would it still be a competitive combo?
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:01 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place...
Is Gargoyle a good wheel to Synchrome with Bahamdia replacing Ifraid?
What I mean is would it still be a competitive combo?

Yes Gargoyle would work
Thanks! Firefire
Would AS be a good tip to add for Sway Defense? The free spinning part makes it hard to sway out of the middle. However I only own the Hasbro Zero-G stadium so it would need more testing.
Would Phoenic Wyvang __ RF/R2F be good for attack or does balro work better?
(May. 04, 2018  2:22 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Would Phoenic Wyvang __ RF/R2F be good for attack or does balro work better?

If this is in a Zero-G stadium I wouldn't use either of those rubber tips, in a BB-10 stadium a good height would be tracks anywhere from 130-165 and balro would be a better pair for Wyvang over Phoenic, more balance and it hits harder. (RF and R2F are great in a BB-10)

You can always cross-reference this thread to see if your combos are close to top-tier:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competi...d-7-1-2014