Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
(Sep. 25, 2011  1:52 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:40 AM)RustyXD Wrote: IMHO I don't like tier 3 i really don't think it should be there only one and 2.

Having a third tier is providing no detriment to you, readers, or anyone else. Honestly, the list would benefit from being thoroughly fleshed out to the point of providing details on every part and its usefulness in every tier/category - more information is always better for people trying to learn.

Yeah I get what you mean but to me it just seems strange as you basically just listed any attack wheel that isn't in tier 1 and 2 at least make it correct.
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:40 AM)RustyXD Wrote: IMHO I don't like tier 3 i really don't think it should be there only one and 2.

Having a third tier is providing no detriment to you, readers, or anyone else. Honestly, the list would benefit from being thoroughly fleshed out to the point of providing details on every part and its usefulness in every tier/category - more information is always better for people trying to learn.

Give me examples of how to make it better and i'll try and do it.
(Sep. 25, 2011  1:55 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I would actually love to design a tier list, with descriptions and more, plus BeyWiki Hypers and great adds.

I will be making it now, hopefully Ultrablader will consider somehwhat of it.

Are you trying to annoy me or what? Wouldn't it make way more sense to build on this one than make a new one?
(Sep. 25, 2011  9:15 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Give me examples of how to make it better and i'll try and do it.
(Sep. 25, 2011  1:55 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I would actually love to design a tier list, with descriptions and more, plus BeyWiki Hypers and great adds.

Are you trying to annoy me or what? Wouldn't it make way more sense to build on this one than make a new one?

Step 1:
- Detailed information about each individual part's function in each tier, alongside what parts it works best with. Some people just randomly grab Tier 1 parts off this list and put them together and come up with something useless. Think of it as a miniature Beywiki. Beywiki Articles are the most reliable source of straight-up reading for anyone - but, they're also slow goings, and a lot of text to read if you just want a simple answer.

Step 2:
- Nuances of each individual part, should it have any - Such as Gravity Perseus being better if you're using the Attack one from the Reshuffle set, and perhaps any differentiating values based on which Perseus CW you're using.

These are the primary improvements I see that could be made.
(Sep. 25, 2011  9:15 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

What in bloody hell do you think I meant? Obviously an upgrade to this one.

It is organized terribly, I think newer users and ourselves would benefit more from a descriptive one.
Well the way you said it didn't give me that impression. Anyway like Hazel did give me advice on what to do then i'll work on it. I'm all for making this a better resource.
(Sep. 25, 2011  1:52 AM)Hazel Wrote: Step 1:
- Detailed information about each individual part's function in each tier, alongside what parts it works best with. Some people just randomly grab Tier 1 parts off this list and put them together and come up with something useless. Think of it as a miniature Beywiki. Beywiki Articles are the most reliable source of straight-up reading for anyone - but, they're also slow goings, and a lot of text to read if you just want a simple answer.

Step 2:
- Nuances of each individual part, should it have any - Such as Gravity Perseus being better if you're using the Attack one from the Reshuffle set, and perhaps any differentiating values based on which Perseus CW you're using.

Not too sure what these two really mean. Other than that i'll start working on it next week.

Ultrablader Wrote:Are you trying to annoy me or what? Wouldn't it make way more sense to build on this one than make a new one?

Dude, wouldnt it hurt if you just listen to more experienced users who uses tiers correctly? I mean of course it needs an upgrade on the list. Don't act like you know everything. With all due respect, I think the list would be much more better and up to date if you just do what that particular member says. You are kind of slacking behind and not up to date. To me that is.

I think I can do what Hazel said, but I would need Gravity's best..
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:58 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well the way you said it didn't give me that impression. Anyway like Hazel did give me advice on what to do then i'll work on it. I'm all for making this a better resource.
(Sep. 25, 2011  1:52 AM)Hazel Wrote: Step 1:

Step 2:

Not too sure what these two really mean. Other than that i'll start working on it next week.

Certain Stamina/Attack/Defense wheels function differently even inside of their type. Earth is valuable for extremely low Recoil, for example. Things like that, for the first part.

For the second, "what each of the nuanced parts' values are relative to one another".

I hope I made that clear enough. If not, I apologize.
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:53 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I think I can do what Hazel said, but I would need Gravity's best..

I belive Gravity should be headed more attention of the attack world. I mean its really good pairing up with BD145/RF/MF/CS. But then again, Im tippy toes on it. Other gravity combos I feel should be, you know, deranked. For me Gravity is kind of errr 50/50. I'll re-test it when I find my BD145 (FML V_V)
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:51 PM)® Wrote:

Ultrablader Wrote:Are you trying to annoy me or what? Wouldn't it make way more sense to build on this one than make a new one?

Dude, wouldnt it hurt if you just listen to more experienced users who uses tiers correctly? I mean of course it needs an upgrade on the list. Don't act like you know everything. With all due respect, I think the list would be much more better and up to date if you just do what that particular member says. You are kind of slacking behind and not up to date. To me that is.

I didn't even say half of that so I don't know what you're talking about. The thread is changed upon people's views so do you really think I would discard people's views on how to upgrade it? I know it's not up to date but that's cause I started college last week, not because i'm lazy or slacking as you put it. The reason I was annoyed was cause I misunderstood what he said.
I think this has been brought up before but I have a problem with how the list is set out. It basically states that Beat Lynx BD145XF is top tier and it can't last 5 seconds without scraping.
(Sep. 26, 2011  5:39 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I think this has been brought up before but I have a problem with how the list is set out. It basically states that Beat Lynx BD145XF is top tier and it can't last 5 seconds without scraping.

Yes, that has been mentioned several times today alone, in fact.
Cool , I really think something should be done about it since last time it was brought up nothing happened. Oh and I am still against XF and CS on the attack list.
(Sep. 26, 2011  7:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Cool , I really think something should be done about it since last time it was brought up nothing happened. Oh and I am still against XF and CS on the attack list.

Mint Starter Ray Striker D125CS from Hasbro's line is just as aggressive as RF.
Made a post about this like 10 pages back or so , but not all Hasbro CS's are aggressive out of the box mine wasn't and 2 of my friends wasn't , and I still find it less reliable then RF or R2F and if it is on the list at least specify that it should be aggressive as you said the more information the better Wink

But I still don't like having it there seems strange to me
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Made a post about this like 10 pages back or so , but not all Hasbro CS's are aggressive out of the box mine wasn't and 2 of my friends wasn't , and I still find it less reliable then RF or R2F and if it is on the list at least specify that it should be aggressive as you said the more information the better Wink

But I still don't like having it there seems strange to me

Personally, I feel it better that the readers know about every possible option and every nuance of the different molds of each part. CS has a fascinatingly huge variable going on, and it makes it the most versatile(though not deliberately) part in our metagame right now.

Knowledge is power.
I think you guys need to prove a lot more that PD is superior to WD.
(Sep. 26, 2011  5:39 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I think this has been brought up before but I have a problem with how the list is set out. It basically states that Beat Lynx BD145XF is top tier and it can't last 5 seconds without scraping.

actually, i like it. as it doesn't give a exact combo, it gets people to search for the best combo using those parts instead of being lazy
(Sep. 26, 2011  9:16 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: I think you guys need to prove a lot more that PD is superior to WD.

um in the few tests it had it beat WD by a significant margin... Also it's made of a low friction plastic so it has more stamina.
(Sep. 26, 2011  4:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  9:16 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: I think you guys need to prove a lot more that PD is superior to WD.

um in the few tests it had it beat WD by a significant margin... Also it's made of a low friction plastic so it has more stamina.
However, it does stadium out a lot more due to these new high-recoil wheels, Basalt on Basalt for instance, WD is more likely to stay in the stadium, compared to PD, which is the risk when using PD.

I know that. That's why you should use it on a low recoil wheel like Earth.
If you knew that, then you'd realise that it's only good with Earth, and good with Earth is rubbish against any other metal wheel.

Therefore PD is practically useless, no one uses Earth anywhere, therefore no one will look to use PD.

Hence why EDS/CS/D are so utterly superior, they show maximum potential with competitive metal fight beyblade combinations, which is really what this thread is for, is it not?
(Sep. 26, 2011  6:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I know that. That's why you should use it on a low recoil wheel like Earth.
Wouldn't PD be good on scythe then? considering scythe is basically perfectly round. and has little to no recoil as it absorbs most of the hits it takes.

(Sep. 26, 2011  7:06 PM)ControL_ Wrote: If you knew that, then you'd realise that it's only good with Earth, and good with Earth is rubbish against any other metal wheel.

Therefore PD is practically useless, no one uses Earth anywhere, therefore no one will look to use PD.

Hence why EDS/CS/D are so utterly superior, they show maximum potential with competitive metal fight beyblade combinations, which is really what this thread is for, is it not?

Yes fine that's clearly why no one has bothered to buy PD. That and the fact that it costs a bit for one part and a useless accessory. Anyway you raise the point that the stamina bottoms section definitely needs updating.
(Sep. 26, 2011  8:22 PM)Inazuma11 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  6:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I know that. That's why you should use it on a low recoil wheel like Earth.
Wouldn't PD be good on scythe then? considering scythe is basically perfectly round. and has little to no recoil as it absorbs most of the hits it takes.
Scythe being perfectly round is a myth. There are actually 2 large bulges on the metal wheel, one on either side to create recoil.

In battle, the recoil is noticeable too.