Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
Yeah i'm gonna do that stuff tonight as well.
ow yeah..are yu gonna arrange the tier 1 attack metal wheel in order like you did for defence metal wheel?it would be better like that..
Aren't they all pretty evenly matched though?
Not at all
I'm gonna wait for the opinions of more knowledgable members.
i like this thread. but some more testing should be done. really basalt for stamina? psh
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:53 PM)Fury Wrote: i like this thread. but some more testing should be done. really basalt for stamina? psh

basalt is good for stamina although it's solo spin time is horrible
Basalt isn't that good for stamina in traditional stamina combo's either. It just happens to beat most stamina combo's if it's being used in a defense combo on CS.
What about the other legends? Or do they still need more testing?
The legends mostly suck besides Thunder, which is a more recoil version of Earth, but the same defensively. Midnight is about equal to Quetzalcoatl. They're pretty meh.
Thunder is not a 'more recoil version of earth' itt only has a tiny bit of recoil nothing extreme or anything but it is to lightweight earth struggles these days due to its weight and thunder would already be up there due to infinity.

@Th!nk I am going to have to disagree Basalt AD145WD beats any earth/burn/hell based stamina combos by KO and OS , although it doesn't do to well against Hell BD145CS.

UltraBlader i think they are all quite even but if we put them in order IMO it would go something like this
1. Lightning
2.Gravity
3. LDD
4. Beat
5. Meteo
6. Hell
7.Fang
Although 4 and 5 could be switched and 6 and 7 could be switched.
I'd rather not put them in order for the moment.
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:40 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Thunder is not a 'more recoil version of earth' itt only has a tiny bit of recoil nothing extreme or anything but it is to lightweight earth struggles these days due to its weight and thunder would already be up there due to infinity.

@Th!nk I am going to have to disagree Basalt AD145WD beats any earth/burn/hell based stamina combos by KO and OS , although it doesn't do to well against Hell BD145CS.

UltraBlader i think they are all quite even but if we put them in order IMO it would go something like this
1. Lightning
2.Gravity
3. LDD
4. Beat
5. Meteo
6. Hell
7.Fang
Although 4 and 5 could be switched and 6 and 7 could be switched.
You are incorrect, Infinity is lighter than Earth by a whole gram.

Furthermore Earth AD145WD would OS Basalt AD145WD. So you are incorrect again.

(Jul. 15, 2011  10:48 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Midnight is about equal to Quetzalcoatl. They're pretty meh.
I played with Midnight a lot, it's horrible for attack, I don't know why people are saying it's "good" for attack. It can knock out...
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:28 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Furthermore Earth AD145WD would OS Basalt AD145WD. So you are incorrect again.
THANKYOU, people will not STFU about Basalt AD145WD. It might do better against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD than other stamina combo's, but other than that, it's NOT good. And there are a million better options for beating Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Rusty: I actually tested it. It doesn't. I don't know who I sent the results to though or if I wrote them up properly, and my inbox is way too big to search through.

ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  10:48 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Midnight is about equal to Quetzalcoatl. They're pretty meh.
I played with Midnight a lot, it's horrible for attack, I don't know why people are saying it's "good" for attack. It can knock out...

Quetz is like cardboard, Meteo is like toilet paper. Neither are nice to eat, but Cardboard isn't quite so desperate.

Midnight is, as I've said, a touch better than Hyper, Poison, Fury.

Speaking of Rock and Burn, both are better attack wheels than Midnight, Hyper, Poison, and Fury. Gasp
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:28 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

CRAB-A-WHAT?! Tongue_out
Coming on topic-
Are you serious? People actually even compare Quetz to Midnight?!
Midnight produces what is known as- Disaster. It is BAD(OK, we did see Upper Attack/Smash in it). On the other hand, Quetz is simply great. It looks good, and we all know that it once ruled the top tier list....
But hey, as th!nk said, you can't say that Rock and Burn are bad wheels...
You should put FD as in "more testings needed". I believe it has potential. Someone tested MF-H Basalt Kerbecs FD long ago. And Im willing to test that when my DX set comes.
Yeah, there's a thread for it, but TBH it's not great, it's too slow, and easy to KO.

(Jul. 16, 2011  4:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:28 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

CRAB-A-WHAT?! Tongue_out
Coming on topic-
Are you serious? People actually even compare Quetz to Midnight?!
Midnight produces what is known as- Disaster. It is BAD(OK, we did see Upper Attack/Smash in it). On the other hand, Quetz is simply great. It looks good, and we all know that it once ruled the top tier list....
But hey, as th!nk said, you can't say that Rock and Burn are bad wheels...

He meant defensively, for rock and burn, and he's right there.
(Jul. 16, 2011  4:35 PM)® Wrote: You should put FD as in "more testings needed". I believe it has potential. Someone tested MF-H Basalt Kerbecs FD long ago. And Im willing to test that when my DX set comes.

Well, because of the very fact that Rubber bottoms don't suck, people do try to find potential in F: D....
Still, its been tested a lot as long as I remember, and I think it at least won't make it to top tier, considering the various other parts we see in the list today....
List has been updated:

TH170 added to tier 1 stamina and defence
MB added to tier 1 defence with note that it is only suitable in heavy combos
Big bang added to tier 2 attack
R145 moved to tier 2 defence
(Jul. 16, 2011  5:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: List has been updated:

TH170 added to tier 1 stamina and defence
MB added to tier 1 defence with note that it is only suitable in heavy combos
Big bang added to tier 2 attack
R145 moved to tier 2 defence

That's great! I am so happy to see TH170 there!
Well, just asking-
What was the result of the discussion of including a Balance list?
If the answer was yes, we must start working on it... Smile
It didn't really go anywhere. I mean if we had any balance combos it would really be stamina and defence combined and not really attack but whatever here's my first attempt. I'm kinda limited by missing quite a few parts.

Metal wheels

Hell
Basalt
L Drago Destroy (possibly)
Meteo L Drago (possibly)

Tracks

TH170

Tips

CS
F:D
MF/WF would be good to add, as they are being used in defensively inclined beys for their movement speed and stamina.

For testing, check the MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF and MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF/WF threads.

You could theoretically add XF as well.
I suppose this is the Balance list in preparation.
So, I think BD145 can be added to the Tracks.
You should add 85 into Tier 1 for defence. And we really need more testing on Destroy. I belive it has more smash an gravity. It'd be nice to see the 2 L Dragos on top lol
Gravity is heavily underrated. Hero believes it's the best Attack wheel, and it was better than Lightning before BD145 came out, as long as you had the attack version of perseus.

Ldrago Destroy is fantastic, but has even worse balance than gravity.

Strong agreement on 85 as top tier defence, I posted tests of MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS in the MF LLD BD145LRF thread, and if you search "Don't Look Down on Midgets" you'll find the original thread for low track defence combo's, which, had 230 not been released so soon after, would probably have become the standard for defensive combo's.