Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
I understand Bakushin isn't on the list but wouldn't it be tier 1 Defense?
How on Earth would it be Tier 1 for Defense?
Please explain.
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:17 AM)EnVe Wrote: How on Earth would it be Tier 1 for Defense?
Please explain.

It use to be a very nice counter agianst MFhVariaresR145rf.The combo i used was Bakushin libra BD145 rs.
That was when variares was the king.
Im sure any flash combo can very easily KO a bukushin wheel by now.Its at least worthy of tier 2 defence though.
Really? I never actually heard of Bakushin being a counter, hah!
But well...
(Apr. 01, 2012  4:50 AM)KaotiK Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:17 AM)EnVe Wrote: How on Earth would it be Tier 1 for Defense?
Please explain.

It use to be a very nice counter agianst MFhVariaresR145rf.The combo i used was Bakushin libra BD145 rs.
Im sure any flash combo can very easily KO a bukushin wheel by now.Its at least worthy of tier 2 defence though.
That combo would have the worst balance ever....RS on BD145 and Libra clear wheel...
And if it was a counter, then why would no members, including advanced, ever speak out about it? Being a "very nice counter" to what was one of the biggest threats in the metagame would usually get you attention...
Agree 100% to what Enve said.
But Enve, BD145 inherently doesn't have bad balance, but its balance is devastated when on Basalt..
Nonono, you misunderstood.
RS is horrible on BD145, it causes huge balance issues which result in scraping.
That is the case only when on Basalt. Smile
At least that is what I was told by th!nk.
But I certainly agree that its not the best of Defence setups.
No, BD145 Normal Mode+RS sucks in most situations lol.
Yep, I learned that the hard way when I got Vulcan Horogium BD145RS in my RBV7 Cute
Really? I seriously need to talk to th!nk to confirm whether I actually misunderstood him or something...
I am still saying that I completely agree that BD145RS isn't competitively useful. Smile
For tier 1 on defense diablo should be On the list
Please explain.

HAHAHA! Variares was the King
Nevermind that, Bakushin was an extremely good metal wheel for defense. I saw a video for Breaking Basalt, here is the video.

But now Duo is the best defense metal wheel.
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:09 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote:
Please explain.

HAHAHA! Variares was the King
Nevermind that, Bakushin was an extremely good metal wheel for defense. I saw a video for Breaking Basalt, here is the video.
But now Duo is the best defense metal wheel.
I assume you mean "Banning Basalt"
I watched that video last night, and my I ask, have you even watched the video?
In the Bakushin battles, it was 2-2 Tired
And in one of Bakushin's wins, Blitz had a pretty bad mislaunch, which caused it to slam into the walls, lose it's speed, and, well, you can take it from there.
Okay then. No barely any testing has been done on Bakushin and the testing that has been done has not shown that it should be top tier for defence. If you really want to prove it then do some proper testing and see how it goes or request some on the requests thread. Moreover this thread is out of date and I haven't yet been able to update it and won't be able to for several months because of Uni and learning to drive. Just leave it to die for now.
i know that WA130 isnt there (and shouldn't be there), what happened if it was ? what would it be classified as?
It would be classified under useless.
Now, like Ultra just said, let this thread die. If you are so interested in knowing about WA130's uses, why don't you ask them in the correct thread, "Ask A Question, Get An Answer! #2".
Or "Build Me A Combo! #2" if you're looking for combinations with it.
oh ok good to know, i guess
When will the Tiers List be updated? Sorry just wondering Wink

Edit: Sorry didn't read all of Ultra's post.
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE TIER LIST FOR DEFENSE AND ATTACK
I don't have any plans to since I don't think it serves much of a purpose anymore. I might do it in the summer if I nothing to for a few days.
you should put wing at least tier two for defense.
Ok. Two things... 1. Look at the post above yours. 2. Look at the 'Last Updated' date in the title.
E230 needs testing to replace bd145
Reading posts is pretty cool bro, especially reading the one at the top of this page, or noticing how long it has been since the thread has been updated.
Either way, nobody was talking about E230, and it wouldnt be replacing BD145, it would be added on their with it.