Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:08 PM)darkstarpegasis Wrote: Whatever. Lots of people don't do 20 tests and guess what?that thread is for destabilizing.im testing for defense.no, it is not meaningless, but apparently whatever someone does around here has to be rejected.

When someone does not post tests that are acceptable, or refuses to post them in the right place, they will be rejected, yes.

When someone takes up that kind of tone with The Committee, it too will be rejected.
Uh.....Sorry....Me being stupid.Tongue_out Um.....I think Diablo should be in tier 1 defense.its pretty good as diablo bull TH170 rdf......
I'll add it to the update. Also don't expect it for a while since i've got assignments due in the next few weeks which will take up the majority of my time.
Yeah, i understand becuase you were in college.Take as long as needed
I don't think Basalt should be tier 1 at stamina.
(Feb. 28, 2012  4:42 PM)Death7844 Wrote: I don't think Basalt should be tier 1 at stamina.

I don't think you've read the title of the thread properly, specifically the date it was last updated.
Your post is highly unwanted, IMO.The list ain't updated
Yes, Basalt might not be as good as the Phantoms and Duos, but there's still a reason as to why it has been up there... Smile
Edt- beaten
maybe if possible we can have a list for balance as well? eg. balance(stamina/defense) can have duo and balance(attack/defense) can have diablo?
We have discussed the matter several times. Read around please.
Cygnus, please don't answer such questions please. Smile
@Stadium Out - You could've easily checked the tier list in the OP... Why ask then?
Well, it hasn't been updated so the parts mightn't be top tier anymore.
True. But don't you think that this isn't the right place to ask?
You could've searched easily, as we have a group of trumpeteers who lose no opportunity to praise Beat GB145. Its easy to find their posts you know
Smile
I meant Beat and GB145 individually, not Beat GB145. But yeah, I see where you're coming from.
Oh, I apologize in that case. Smile
Still, I hope you got my point, though.
Yeah. But it is hard to tell what parts on the list are in the right places xD
It says wide ball tip is tier 2. What about jog ball? Shouldn't that also be tier 2, if wide ball is tier 2?
Nope. Jog ball isn't useful for anything.
The only Wheels that belongs in the Tier 1 section of the Attack Metal Wheels are VariAres, Blitz and just maybe Beat or Diablo.

Everything else should definitely be moved a tier lower considering they are light years behind..

As for Defense, Duo and Death should be in Tier 1 only. Perhaps Wing and Diablo as well.. Basalt is really outdated.
True....
Most of the things up there are outdated...
I had a question to ask about the Tier list since the day I joined...
Why not have a standardized tier list? I mean, to standardize the number of parts in a certain tier, to make it more logical and systematic. You see, we have 3 to 4 parts in a certain tier, and then suddenly there are 7 to 8 parts in that...
I mean, a definite amount of parts in a certain tier would make things better. We might need to increase the number of tiers for that, probably need to put all parts in order of their performance, etc. I know its easier said than done, but if it could be considered …
hmm, wouldn't that make it potentially less accurate?
It depends, tbh.
Its known that we do not have a very diverse game as of now, where 5-6 parts are top tier. A simple definite number of parts in a certain tier. Like the top 5 thingy... There might be 5 good parts, but a sixth part would be just as good. Still, it will have to go to the next tier.
But I see where you're coming from. Smile
We might not always have the number of parts equal to the definite number we would have set for a tier. This might compel us to add lower tier parts on upper tiers.
If not a definite number, then at least the maximum limit of each tier, just like the one we learn in chemistry in electronic configuration. Not more than 2 electrons in the first shell; not more than 8 in the second shell ...
In a similar wat, not more than ___ in tier 1, and so on.
If a situation should arise that we have less parts than the maximum amount, it won't matter! We do not need to compulsorily fill up all tiers. For instance, should the limit of the first tier be three, we CAN have only one, or two parts in it. But we can't have more than three parts there..
What'll be the benefit is what you may ask, but the benefit is something that I am unable to explain ... Confused
Somewhat like standardization, which would avoid too many parts from being in a single tier. You see, Basalt and Death in the same tier would lead me to believe that Hell performs equally well as Earth, which isn't true ... Standardization would probably force us to push Earth in the next tier and all...

I know it might as well be the most terrible idea one would have heard of, but yeah, I just wished to have some opinions on this. Smile
Are the parts in each tier ordered by competitive use? (i.e, are the top parts in each tier better than the bottom ones of the same tier?)
No they aren't, check the OP. Ultra probably mentioned it somewhere ... Smile