58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
(Jan. 22, 2012  8:19 PM)shiwei87tan Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2012  7:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2012  10:34 AM)shiwei87tan Wrote: Has anyone gotten their hands on Kreis Cygnus? The Cygnus CW seems to be a pretty good CW to replace bull with it's weight and design for stamina with phantom and defense IMO..

You have no evidence to support that. Especially since you don't own one.

THAT'S why I said it seems to be and IMO! And that's also why I'm asking nicely if anyone has gotten their hand on it to see if what IMO is right or wrong..

This thread is no place for wild speculation.

Actually, in general, these forums are no place for wild speculation.
Another thing is that things should only be suggested once they're tested and also this thread doesn't even deal with clear wheels. This was clearly in no way the place to ask that. Also for anyone who cares i haven't started updates since i'm kinda busy with other stuff atm.
That's cool man, take your time Smile

I was going to say that you should add a disclaimer to the OP about it not being up to date, and then realised you already had, and that people just suck. Uncertain
I'm gonna have to add proper rules to the OP when I update which should have been obvious but clearly aren't to noobs.
Careful with the wording there, hah. But I can understand your frustration.
Okay i've started on the update but I want opinions from people. Do you guys want it to be turned into a proper tier list incorporating all MFB parts which will obviously mean it will get larger (though not by much since all that's currently there is everything that has or did have some uses in that type) or for it to just stay the way it is just listing the useful parts? I'm leaning toward all parts since that will be more useful down the line.
(Feb. 04, 2012  12:11 AM)Ultra Wrote: Okay i've started on the update but I want opinions from people. Do you guys want it to be turned into a proper tier list incorporating all MFB parts which will obviously mean it will get larger (though not by much since all that's currently there is everything that has or did have some uses in that type) or for it to just stay the way it is just listing the useful parts? I'm leaning toward all parts since that will be more useful down the line.

all MFB parts would be great to help future new bladers..
TBH, I don't think you need to put ALL MFB parts. Mostly because there are Beys with pretty much outclassed parts all over the place. You just need to hop on over to Beywiki to find which ones they are. We also have a parts list for Clear Wheels, Metal Wheels, Tracks, and Bottoms that describe what each part does and how well they operate, as well as if they're recommended in today's Metagame.

There really isn't a need to put all the MFB parts; just go to this article of the Beywiki and click the light-orange Beyblades. Focus on the parts that are labeled still highly usable. It'll be a waste of time putting outclassed parts into a list.

This is just me putting my two ha'pennies (lol Animaniacs movie reference).
i think it would be better to have all MFB parts in the tier list but there is goin to have to be more than 3 tiers
Well for the metal wheel sections of each they already have three for the the way it is now so it's definately gonna be over.
(Feb. 04, 2012  4:35 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: TBH, I don't think you need to put ALL MFB parts.

Yes, yes we do.

The ones that are good at nothing at all ever (S, MS, Fury, and even then fury has some tiny amount of attack I guess), can go into a list of "No use at all" parts.
No, I don't th!nk there should be a No Use section. Even the parts you listed belong at the very very bottom of whichever section is applicable.
Please, go back to the Meteor King puns, the th!nk ones were tired even before a certain user decided to make one every time he posts.

Anyway, yeah, probably. Perhaps a "No Use" section for each type though. Or at least, a cut-off point that says "right if you haven't got anything above, just don't even bother with this type".
Yes, a no use section is a requirement.
That may seriously reduce useless questions in Ask Q Get A, where people end up asking about useless parts, as they do not see it here in the Tier List.

But th!nk, th!nk(and yes, the pun gets older and older!) about this-

How will you have a No Use section for each type? Instead, we must have a general no use section.
Th!nk about this-
Where will you place Poison? It has no use. But in which category will it fit? Attack, Defense, Stamina or Balance? In which of these No Use sections will you place Poison?

Instead, have a completely different category for useless beys, which would be general for all categories.
This may be off topic in the conversation right now, but Wing is a GREAT defense wheel.It should be in tier 1.If you want testing go to darkstarpegas's channel on youtube and look for wing pegasis testing.
I know that but it needs more testing to be confirmed.
(Feb. 08, 2012  10:53 PM)pegasusBD Wrote: This may be off topic in the conversation right now, but Wing is a GREAT defense wheel.It should be in tier 1.If you want testing go to darkstarpegas's channel on youtube and look for wing pegasis testing.

What you said is true, but other than the fact that its not been tested much yet, I believe that it won't actually manage to stand in Tier 1...
Looking at the current Tier 1 parts, I think it would just fall short of getting into Tier 1...
But still, it might outshine Basalt at the least...
(Feb. 08, 2012  10:53 PM)darkstarpegasis Wrote: This may be off topic in the conversation right now, but Wing is a GREAT defense wheel.It should be in tier 1.If you want testing go to darkstarpegas's channel on youtube and look for wing pegasis testing.

Youtube is not the metric we use for determining the value of parts.

Or anything other than "oh so that's what it looks like spinning", basically.
No, i did not put something on youtube to make it llok nice when its spinning.i tesed it 10 times each agianst MF pegasis AD145 rf(wich is somewhat unecasery,) and MFh Variares R145 RF, and it did better than basalt.Im not stupid.
He's not saying you did but rarely are things on YouTube ever useful so we don't use it as a resource. Proper testing is need to be supplied as evidence.
..........wow.either way, I'll show you wing is up to par.i just need to know how to make a thread.
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:38 PM)darkstarpegasis Wrote: No, i did not put something on youtube to make it llok nice when its spinning.i tesed it 10 times each agianst MF pegasis AD145 rf(wich is somewhat unecasery,) and MFh Variares R145 RF, and it did better than basalt.Im not stupid.

10 tests is meaningless.

(Feb. 15, 2012  4:01 PM)darkstarpegasis Wrote: ..........wow.either way, I'll show you wing is up to par.i just need to know how to make a thread.

There is already a Wing thread for you to post results in. Do not make a new one.
Whatever. Lots of people don't do 20 tests and guess what?that thread is for destabilizing.im testing for defense.no, it is not meaningless, but apparently whatever someone does around here has to be rejected.
Don't talk back to mods like that, especially when they are doing the right thing. There is a thread called "Wing Discussion" that you may post your tests in. There is also a thread called "Posting Test Results" that you should read beforehand. It is stickied in this forum (Beyblade Customizations).

Whatever...../Unhappy I will do that.