Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
(Oct. 26, 2011  8:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Great but Basalt 230CS isn't the best defence combo. Any decent attack wheel at 145 height can defeat 230 defence combos with not much trouble. I bet that combo does very little against Basalt BD145MB/CS.

His combo is a LTAC, though, and LTAC are usually helpless against 230/220/195 heights. If more conclusive testing is done proving that Hell can make LTAC successful against HTDC, it would still technically deserve a high spot.

However, as always, we would need more than one person testing it. Preferably in excess of three people.
MF Hell Kerbecs 90RF vs. MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Standard Procedure
MF Hell Kerbecs 90RF : 14 wins (10 OS, 9 KO)
MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS: 11 win (1 OS)

Hell Kerbecs : 56%
(Oct. 27, 2011  10:34 AM)Glowfire1 Wrote: MF Hell Kerbecs 90RF vs. MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Standard Procedure
MF Hell Kerbecs 90RF : 14 wins (10 OS, 9 KO)
MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS: 11 win (1 OS)

Hell Kerbecs : 56%

i will try this..but i never have luck with Hell against MF Basalt _____ BD145 CS
Hell have low capability in attack..
wait a min, glowfire1, you posted 14 and 11, incorrect mate Grin and the method of victory is incorrect also, 19/20, that is a 95% IIRC
how do you mean, are my testings wrong ? what I had make worng?
Read it again. 9 + 10 does not equal 14... Also there's no way that combo could outspin it's opponent.
I´d made this battle today with 25 battles when you mean that
Well it's not 9 and 10 for Hell Kerbecs then is it.
standard procedures:
MF Hell Kerbecs 90RF VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB:
HK:2 (Both KO)
BB: 18(3 KO's, 15 OS's)

seriously?
Finally. I also tried it in informal battles and it knocked it out like 2 times in over 20 battles.
(Oct. 27, 2011  5:11 PM)H8R Wrote: standard procedures:

seriously?

You have to Stall with the Hell combo... that's how he pulled off the wins, Hell (and most MW's) doesn't have enough power to Bank/slide for a KO... so by stalling, Hell either OS's or gets behind the Basalt immediately and pushes it out of the stadium for a KO.
^ That, my RF is really aggressive so i stall, it goes so fast, gets behind basalt, and pow, basalt Koed. or Hell destabilizes basalt and does a nudge out, sometimes a OHKO, sometimes 2-3 hots first. Hell is good, Tier 1.5 IMO
Nudge out is a much better description of what it does... yeah, hell is definitely great... Kei says MF Hell BD145CS is one of the scariest combos to face in a tourney because it has the ability to win against just about anything in the right hands, either by OS-ing or 'nudging', even in the hands of the inexperienced it can just randomly win against anything...
yep, only full power attack types can KO it. Hell stays in Tier 1 maybe the best of Tier 2 but it is Tier 1 material, say the worst Tier 1 metal wheel, viable but not very usable, agree?

and also, I would like ED145 to see consideration for Attack Type tracks, tests please Smile
Hell is outclassed by all other tier 1 attack wheels so tier 2 is the best place for it.

ED145 doesn't work to well for attack from what I have seen H145 , R145 and even WD145 would be better.
ED145 does fine for me.............. I'll retest it Grin it works well on High Recoil wheels IMO try VariAres with it
lol, than say me please waht makes fang in tier 1 ? it´s not so good as hell
A few things i'd like to point out:

-You do testing that people feel is inaccurate then don't comment on the other people's opinions.
-You've brought this up before. Do some testing instead of complaining about it!
-Since people feel that you're testing on Hell is inaccurate then saying that Hell is better than Fang is rediculous until people replicate your results(which no one has been able to do yet).
okay I will take your mean (is that right English)
Are the attack tracks in order? If so, it needs some readjusting, I will adjust to what I think is correct later.

I think many people who have felt the full wrath of weak launching will agree that Lightning L-Drago is not better than VariAres or Blitz. Such as the big man on the block for Defence: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RB, even when launched at a relatively powerful weak launch - 50%, LLD stands absolutely no chance.

VariAres and Blitz are proved miles ahead of the other viable attack types - no?
I think the attack tracks in order should go:
R145
CH120
BD145
S130
GB145
H145

The track choices have been averaged out with what works well with the Tier 1 Wheels

The attack tracks cannot be in an order because it varies greatly based On the MW choice and the opponent, but I would say the closest universal #1 would be CH120, as it is a top choice with nearly any attack wheel, then S130 but after that it varies on what wheel you are using
(Oct. 27, 2011  10:48 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:

seriously?

You have to Stall with the Hell combo... that's how he pulled off the wins, Hell (and most MW's) doesn't have enough power to Bank/slide for a KO... so by stalling, Hell either OS's or gets behind the Basalt immediately and pushes it out of the stadium for a KO.

I'm no expert on tornado stalling but i'm skeptical that it would work with a rubber attack bottom. MLD CH120XF works so well because of the high stamina bottom in combination with the good equalizing MLD wheels. I doubt it would work so well with an RF.
(Oct. 28, 2011  11:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  10:48 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:

seriously?

I'm no expert on tornado stalling but i'm skeptical that it would work with a rubber attack bottom. MLD CH120XF works so well because of the high stamina bottom in combination with the good equalizing MLD wheels. I doubt it would work so well with an RF.

This. There's no way TSing on RF will OS MB. If you're looking for an extremely powerful TS so hard it breaks into an aggressive flower-pattern on a wall rebound, then that might be a valid point.
No way huh Hazel... I've done it a billion times with Phantom RF... Hell BD RF... BBP BD RF (Yes Big Bang Pegasus)... that is how you beat Basalt BD145MB with lower smash/power wheels... You TS the thing with a pime-worn RF and you either 'nudge' Basalt out right away while it flowers out, or you OS the thing... Try it before you claim things without PERSONAL tests... and this is not just me, I got the idea from talking to people on this forum, so many people are able to do this... Also phantom can straight KO Basalt so its not necessary to TS it.