Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
a part that is EVERYWHERE... and its more an Anti-defense-defense combo or a quasi-attack combo... its great against all BD145 defense combos (MFH Basalt BD145 MB/RB/CS etc) and BD145 attack combos (MF LLD BD145LRF, VariAres BD145RF etc).. look at the thread for it... carping kills BD145 combos...
Yes it kills BD145 , so does many other things but how does it actually go against anything else , that is what we are saying. Oh and BD145 is not everywhere.
Here in Indo, 5/10 people have a BD145 on at least 2 of their combos
yeah, I own 12 of them(bd145) not even kidding, that's how popular they are in my area!!
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:20 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yes it kills BD145 , so does many other things but how does it actually go against anything else , that is what we are saying. Oh and BD145 is not everywhere.

Against other things, it does as well as any other 145 gimmick tracks
5/10 people and 30 or so attend tournaments it doesn't look like you will see it very often.

So even against Right Spin LTAC it does good? Would you really choose it in a tournament over BD145 /TH170/230 and even GB145? Maybe the latter one though.
5/10 is 50%... so out of 30 people, 15 will use it... so that means you WILL see it VERY OFTEN

And yes, I choose TR145 over all of those, it kills all current defense combos
Tests would be nice comparing it to BD145 and TH170/230 , although that is only in indonesia , in almost any other country you will see 1 or 2 Basalt BD145's and a few Scythe/Phantom BD145.
Ehh yeah a new update would be cool, I think for
attack : blitz in top tier 1

defense : phantom, bakushin and by scythe I don´t know
hell can down in top tier 2

tr145 is difficult but I would let it top tier 2

stamina: phantom

BGrin , DS I think is better than wd and could be in top tier 1 too

sorry for my bad english Wink
I don't know about the DS in the tier list, I have not had much luck with it over D/WD/SD/EWD/EDS even W2D... maybe tier 3?? have you had success Glowfire1??
I have, 230DS is really impressive, we use that here in indo
Tests? I think DS should be on tier 2 along with W2D as they both seem off balanced to me.
TEsts i cant supply cause i am in school atm. i agree that tier 2 is the best place for it ATM
I have test ds long time, it much betterthan w2d it has much more balance as w2d, for me it seems that ds is as good as wd but if you want to take it in top tier 2 okay Wink but it must be the best top tier 2 in stamina
Sorry for the very , very , very delayed tests ..
So here they are :

Stantard Procedures

Flame Virgo 145EWD vs Flame Virgo 145 WD

EWD - 5 ( OS )
WD - 5 ( OS )

Flame Virgo 145 SD vs Flame Virgo 145EWD

EWD - 5 ( OS )
WD - 5 ( OS )

EWD is just an WD . It's has a free spinning tip that doens't do much . I think it even makes the bottom worse .
The free spinning tip that EWD has , helps the bottom get destabilized quite easily than WD , SD or even DS .
The only way to win against an opponent that has WD is getting a stronger launch .

Okay I updated the list.

Attack
Blitz is now in tier 1 Hell and Meteo are in tier 2

Defence
Earth and Hell are now in tier 2 since whatever anyone says Basalt outshines them both and just speaking for the UK no one even uses Earth anymore is.

Stamina
Phantom added and Hell, Virgo and earth moved down since Basalt, Scythe and Phantom are clearly much better especially since that is what everyone uses anyway.
Raigeko, why? Very Little Recoil. I Still use Earth so no. Earth is great for Defence but if basalt was a little lighter, Earth would kick it. I AM ANTI- BASALT!
Just asking, but has virgo even been compared to the other stamina wheels. Also with earth, it's quite vital in the current metagame, theoretically, beucase it doesn't creaat recoil, or does it just fail now XD
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:16 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Just asking, but has virgo even been compared to the other stamina wheels. Also with earth, it's quite vital in the current metagame, theoretically, beucase it doesn't creaat recoil, or does it just fail now XD

Earth and Virgo have both fallen into "competitive" disuse since the advent of Scythe, and even moreso with Phantom dominating. They're still quite good parts, but they just do not match up against Scythe/Phantom, and they lose to Basalt, usually.

Very few people used Earth Mold 1, anyway.
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:15 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Raigeko, why? Very Little Recoil. I Still use Earth so no. Earth is great for Defence but if basalt was a little lighter, Earth would kick it. I AM ANTI- BASALT!

same basult just seems to have a massive amount of reciol compared to erath the basult aqario g145cs got ko by ray unicorno 100 f in a hsabro stadium
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:15 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Raigeko, why? Very Little Recoil. I Still use Earth so no. Earth is great for Defence but if basalt was a little lighter, Earth would kick it. I AM ANTI- BASALT!

my name isn't raigeko... Well it's not a little lighter and Earth is way easier to beat than Basalt.
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:22 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:16 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Just asking, but has virgo even been compared to the other stamina wheels. Also with earth, it's quite vital in the current metagame, theoretically, beucase it doesn't creaat recoil, or does it just fail now XD

Earth and Virgo have both fallen into "competitive" disuse since the advent of Scythe, and even moreso with Phantom dominating. They're still quite good parts, but they just do not match up against Scythe/Phantom, and they lose to Basalt, usually.

Very few people used Earth Mold 1, anyway.

Exactly right. No one really uses them anymore cause the ones in tier 1 are to put it plain and simple just better. Earth is not vital in the current metagame at all. That's why everyone has abandoned it. for newer better parts.
I'm saying IF it Was lighter. I know i was in a rush.
Earth is still good to go up against Basalt+Rubber defense combos if you see the opponent frequently use them. Earth is still udeful but the thing is, people don't know the good of it when going up against a basalt combo. Thats my guess.
Take out GB145 for defense.

And one small thing, in the defense metal wheel section, you left in the "in order, so basalt is best and earth is worst". Earth isn't there anymore. Not that it's a big deal anyways, haha.
You should think about adding Phantom and Bakushin to the Defense Tiers

Phantom tests

Bakushin Tests

Phantom could even be added to attack combos, kinda found when you pair it with H145XF the mad stamina that Phantom has stalls past everything, then the H145 destabilizes/finishes them off.

Phantom Attack tests
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:39 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: You should think about adding Phantom and Bakushin to the Defense Tiers

Phantom tests

Bakushin Tests

Phantom could even be added to attack combos, kinda found when you pair it with H145XF the mad stamina that Phantom has stalls past everything, then the H145 destabilizes/finishes them off.

Phantom Attack tests

Bakushin has no place whatsoever on this list until it's been thoroughly tested by several people. Your one thread where you, and only you, tested things is scientifically meaningless. The results need to be commonly replicated to provide solid grounds for a tier placement.

Phantom also needs considerably more testing as an Attack part.