MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion

I didn’t know Metal was still a thing. I just play with illegal combos. Nice to know there’s a meta.
Is there any competitive L-drago destructor or Cosmic Pegasus combos?
(Sep. 25, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is there any competitive L-drago destructor or Cosmic Pegasus combos?

That depends on whether you mean the Takara Tomy versions or the Hasbro versions. In standard format, they are all outclassed in every category by some other fusion wheel or chrome wheel. In limited, however, Hasbro's cosmic can work as a fringe smash-attack combo. Maybe try Mf2-H Cosmic (cancer/pisces/hades/aquario) (H145/R145/CH120/GB145) (RF/R2F/LRF)
Sorry that no one responded to you, I just came back to the website! Hope this helps!
Looking for a good stamina Dragoon build for Zero G I been in a bit of a hard choice area for one that is legal and competitive in 2021
(Jul. 26, 2021  10:43 PM)DragonLord95 Wrote: Looking for a good stamina Dragoon build for Zero G I been in a bit of a hard choice area for one that is legal and competitive in 2021

Killerken/Girago Dragooon SA165 EWD
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:16 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is there any competitive L-drago destructor or Cosmic Pegasus combos?

That depends on whether you mean the Takara Tomy versions or the Hasbro versions. In standard format, they are all outclassed in every category by some other fusion wheel or chrome wheel. In limited, however, Hasbro's cosmic can work as a fringe smash-attack combo. Maybe try Mf2-H Cosmic (cancer/pisces/hades/aquario) (H145/R145/CH120/GB145) (RF/R2F/LRF)
Sorry that no one responded to you, I just came back to the website! Hope this helps!

Looking for a good phantom ring based attack type or anti attack
(Nov. 04, 2021  10:44 PM)ItsSwift Wrote: Killerken/Girago Dragooon SA165 EWD

Is it okay to use a WD tip? What are some disadvantages?
(Mar. 01, 2022  4:06 PM)Shoyo Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2021  10:44 PM)ItsSwift Wrote: Killerken/Girago Dragooon SA165 EWD

Is it okay to use a WD tip? What are some disadvantages?

WD will lose a lot of match ups EWD or W2D would win just because it has a little less LAD/Precession.
(Mar. 01, 2022  4:16 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2022  4:06 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Is it okay to use a WD tip? What are some disadvantages?

WD will lose a lot of match ups EWD or W2D would win just because it has a little less LAD/Precession.

I see. Thanks!
(Nov. 04, 2021  11:07 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:16 PM)mudorios Wrote: That depends on whether you mean the Takara Tomy versions or the Hasbro versions. In standard format, they are all outclassed in every category by some other fusion wheel or chrome wheel. In limited, however, Hasbro's cosmic can work as a fringe smash-attack combo. Maybe try Mf2-H Cosmic (cancer/pisces/hades/aquario) (H145/R145/CH120/GB145) (RF/R2F/LRF)

Looking for a good phantom ring based attack type or anti attack
Phantom Cygnus 85 MF. It’s a good balance type that can KO many Pokémon and outspin most opponents. I’s only real weakness is probably a lack of defence itself, it could probably be taken out easily by a flash combo, since the metal flat doesn’t provide a strong enough grip to the stadium. You could use RF or R2F to increase its Attack and grip greatly, but it would come at a cost of stamina. I do think that no matter what you should keep 85. It’s generally good to be low for not attack and stamina, so It’s a great choice for increasing both. One thing to note is that it can scrape, so you’d have to be careful.
Is BGrin any good it spins for a long time but Does ES out class it
(Mar. 02, 2022  12:43 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Is BGrin any good it spins for a long time but Does ES out class it

in my opinion B D should not be used as it tends to get knocked out easily and I'm not sure about es but I'm sure ewd outclasses in every way including spin time and defense but b d could be used on a flame combo with any energy ring for metal limited
(Mar. 02, 2022  12:43 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Is B:D any good it spins for a long time but Does ES out class it

B: D has very good all around stamina and can be useful against f230cf/gcf combos due to LAD as well. It also has decent defense for a stamina tip, though its awkward height leaves it a bit vulnerable. It is also really solid in MFL with things like Earth, Virgo and IMO Pisces also works nicely on it. 

ES on the other hand, is woeful.
I have a Balro chrome wheel and I'm planning to use it for a Pegasis Balro RF combo. How strong is Balro's attack power compared to Wyvang? Next question I wanted to ask, what is Death wheel's best mode that counters Dragoon spin equalizing combos?
how about jade fireblaze bd with cerabus energy ring also how do you get bits

bd=bairing drive

(Mar. 04, 2022  4:54 PM)Shoyo Wrote: I have a Balro chrome wheel and I'm planning to use it for a Pegasis Balro RF combo. How strong is Balro's attack power compared to Wyvang? Next question I wanted to ask, what is Death wheel's best mode that counters Dragoon spin equalizing combos?

im not sure im not good at g force
I wanted to know if there were two beyblades I could buy that could make a good combo. Specifically attack or balance types. I don't have any other parts so they would come from the two boxes.
Is there a more updated list? I think some of the combos might be quite old.
(Sep. 12, 2022  9:10 AM)Ktrspark Wrote: Is there a more updated list? I think some of the combos might be quite old.

Nah, it’s good enough and still relevent to the current meta.