MFB Explosion: Episode 93 - The Dragon Emperor Descends (01/23/11)

Thanks for clearing that up.
I enjoyed this episode, a new evil has replaced Ryuga, and Ryuga really looks as if showing decent repsect to Ginga now. I kind of "forced" my Japanese friend to watch it with me so he could clear some things up even if he wasn't fully fluent.

I was expecting to see a different Clear wheel on Ldrago, the Ultimate Reshuffle Set versions when there were barrages of fire waves/twirls ect.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: PLEASE READ THIS. I have put all of the pieces together about the Faust - Toby effect and here's what I conclude:

As of now, Toby is under operation in the hands of Ziggurat. What I'm guessing is that after Toby hears about these battles and looks more at his beyblade, he realizes that he should get into the battles too. BUT, Ziggurat doesn't want a weakling in the battles. Ziggurat KNOWS that Toby has no power to battle. BUT to give him this power, Ziggurat decides to put Toby into the Arrangement Machine (The things that are blue and Jack, Zeo, and Damian were put into). After Tobi is put into the machine, a weird affect is on him. His appearance changes, and when he comes out his beyblade has taken different form. Since his Beyblade right now is Rock Aries 145WD, it turns into Basalt Horogium 145WD. Resulting, Toby decides to pay a little visit to the matches. And possibly even taking battles.

Here's some support for this (& Toby=Faust speculation):
When talking with Zeo regarding Toby's treatment, in his aside, Ziggurat says "...You'll completely mistake him for someone else". The true nature of the Arrange System mentioned in the next episode might be related to this.
Can someone tell me why Ryuga is mad at the American team? to be specific. mad/hate at Dr.Ziggurat?
And Ive just watched this episode on youtube, it was totally epic!
It seems like Ryuga didnt show "all" of his potential. Keeping down low is the new thing for him XD
Can not wait for the next episode
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:17 AM)K17khairi Wrote: Can someone tell me why Ryuga is mad at the American team? to be specific. mad/hate at Dr.Ziggurat?

Based on what Ziggurat said in ep. 87 and episode synopses, Ziggurat, while secreting controlling Dark Nebula from behind-the-scenes, sent Daidouji to use Ryuga in order to obtain data on Lightning L-Drago's power as well as to exhibit that power. However, during that time he was still inexperienced. So basically he was used as "toy/pawn" by him from the beginning.
The whole issue surrounding Ryuuga and Hades Inc. is very interesting : considering what he said also, he is telling Ginga that he will be very insulted if the latter cannot defeat Damian, a "fake" one, while he beat Ryuuga.

Metal Fight Beyblade seems a lot more interesting on a psychological level than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ...
This was quite funny.....Jack went super mental....then as Ldrago was about to stop spinnin...it suddenly started....the look on Jack when he lost LOL! Smile
This episode was wicked. Go NewKai! (Ryuga). Also what history does Ryuga have with Dr. Ziggy? I still don't get it.
I watched it on Sunday. And it was really good. But I'll tell u one thing Jack goes mad wen he loses To ryuuga. Soz for spoiling the story for the people who hasn't watched it yet.
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:37 PM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote: This episode was wicked. Go NewKai! (Ryuga). Also what history does Ryuga have with Dr. Ziggy? I still don't get it.

Not much. Read Saigo's last post.

Good episode overally. As I mentioned before, it looks like Ryuuga practices his entrances or something. To be honest, I even expected more from Jack, but well, he faced Ryuuga.
Well, Ryuuga has a lot of free time, because his plan of world dominations was ruined by Ginga XD
But i agreed with you about Jack, really was desapointing... u_u
Jack went mental and then he used his special,Ldrago was outspinning then it went hyper spin Hah ha how annoying would that be great episode