MFB Explosion: Episode 102 - Galaxy Heart (03/27/11)

And sometimes Keyhole dies on me (if you mean the dialogue goes ahead of the animation or just stopped)
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:04 PM)Orisinal Wrote: And sometimes Keyhole dies on me (if you mean the dialogue goes ahead of the animation or just stopped)

That's normal when you livestream.
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:32 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:25 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Call me an idiot, but I have no idea what that is or how to get it.

Your generation is spoilt.

And Kai-V told me that she uses "KeyHoleTV" to watch the anime (and other japanese channels) live.

I'm too lazy to read through all of that, so I'll just use watch it when Dranzer does his stuff, thank you very much.
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:21 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Really? When I saw the preview:

Well, Zeo did get out of his jail thingy. Maybe he has a minor appearance.
"The Spiral Core goes out of control. As it stands, if the energy reactor goes into meltdown, then the earth will be completely destroyed. Ginga heads towards the basement again to put a stop to it with his Bey, if it was caused by a Bey. And, in order to stop Toby, whose brainwashing hasn't been resolved and is trying to cause Horogium to spin, Masamune challenges him to a battle. Having put being Number 1, something he once swore to be with Zeo and Toby, at stake, Masamune fights against him, no matter how many times he gets pushed back. Meanwhile, Ginga uses his last ounce of strength, together with Pegasis, in order to stop the Spiral Core going out of control. Is this really his fate...?!"
The earth will be destroyed? Little bit dramatic, as well as just plain stupid.
If the translation isn't somewhat garbled, and if it seriously said something of a city-sized nuclear top destroying earth, there is no respect for logical science at this point pretty much? (Even if tops in Beyblade world capable of flying miles into the atmosphere and beyond)
I wonder if Ryuga is going to be in this little save the world act.
(Mar. 21, 2011  6:41 PM)Saigo Wrote: "The Spiral Core goes out of control. As it stands, if the energy reactor goes into meltdown, then the earth will be completely destroyed. Ginga heads towards the basement again to put a stop to it with his Bey, if it was caused by a Bey. And, in order to stop Toby, whose brainwashing hasn't been removed and is trying to cause Horogium to spin, Masamune challenges him to a battle. Having put being Number 1, something he once swore to be with Zeo and Toby, at stake, Masamune fights against him, no matter how many times he loses. Meanwhile, Ginga uses his last ounce of strength, together with Pegasis, in order to stop the Spiral Core going out of control. Is this really his fate...?!"

Well, it seems that Ginga not lose prominence in the last chapter. While that of the floating city will carp destroy the planet is exaggerated ... Perhaps this is not common and beyblade? I think it will be interesting to see, what I call my season ending with the battle of Masamune and Faust, I think that's the best part.
Am I the only one who didn't get any of what that guy just said?
What's up with the grammar S_Hisaki_Raiden? I agree with Dude, wth do you mean?
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:51 AM)S_Hisaki_Raiden Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  6:41 PM)Saigo Wrote: "The Spiral Core goes out of control. As it stands, if the energy reactor goes into meltdown, then the earth will be completely destroyed. Ginga heads towards the basement again to put a stop to it with his Bey, if it was caused by a Bey. And, in order to stop Toby, whose brainwashing hasn't been removed and is trying to cause Horogium to spin, Masamune challenges him to a battle. Having put being Number 1, something he once swore to be with Zeo and Toby, at stake, Masamune fights against him, no matter how many times he loses. Meanwhile, Ginga uses his last ounce of strength, together with Pegasis, in order to stop the Spiral Core going out of control. Is this really his fate...?!"

Well, it seems that Ginga not lose prominence in the last chapter. While that of the floating city will carp destroy the planet is exaggerated ... Perhaps this is not common and beyblade? I think it will be interesting to see, what I call my season ending with the battle of Masamune and Faust, I think that's the best part.

Has anyone really been far even half as gone to decided to use go wish for that? Like, if anyone really did any of the like have been this so.
S_Hisaki_Raiden usually speaks Spanish, not English ... It is understandable that her posts would not make perfect sense.
Oh, that's okay, then.

Well, because of work, I missed this episode and I'm also gonna miss the last one.

Pretty sad, but I'll watch it later, anyway (I know how it ends, too)
(Mar. 22, 2011  10:25 PM)Dude Wrote: Am I the only one who didn't get any of what that guy just said?

I said:

Well, Ginga is still the star of the series, after all. And yes I also think it is exaggerated to the earth will be destroyed, but this is already common in Beyblade, or not? The interesting thing for me is that in the final chapter is the battle of Masamune and Fausto, I think that's what came out of the ordinary. And that will be a good end, for they knew shared the role of Ginga and Masamune well.

Sorry, I know that my English is bad, but this time I did not worry or check the consistency. I hope that now if you understand me a little more.

Greetings!
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:32 AM)Dude Wrote: Oh, that's okay, then.

Well, because of work, I missed this episode and I'm also gonna miss the last one.

Pretty sad, but I'll watch it later, anyway (I know how it ends, too)

...? But it hasn't aired yet. :\ You mean Rampage! Hologium?
That small error wasn't even worth mentioning.

TBH Ryuga has done his bit imo making ldrago thump through the centre of the island messing everything up ect.
Him stopping Horogium from wining is big enough - No?

Who knows, Ryuga does wonders.
Well, he is Ryuuga. Nothing less from the Emperor himself.
Ok thats how i think of ryuga:
The cause of the whole out of control thing..Saving?Don't you mean KILLING?and the ending:
and i think masamune will end up losing... then fall to the ground...unicorno breaks...
due to much dramatic things faust awakens to Toby.And then gingka goes to be the spiral core.Zeo rises to the scene then they land safely zeo,tobi/faust and masamune go to complete their journey to be number 1....
Thats all i have in mind.
Beyblade is kinda full of nonsense so thats what i think of the ending
This was a good season ending, again. Ryuuga is the best, he stopped the engine of the Spiral Force with Meteo L Drago's 'power to rotate to the left'; Galaxy Pegasis saved the world from the explosion of the Spiral Force by bringing it in space, and when it came back on Earth it was heavily cracked; Toby remembered who he was, but it is good that his hair remained grey, as he looks better that way in my opinion; Kyouya 'rekindled' his rivalry with Ginga, and it seems like Masamune wants to form a team with Toby and Zeo to face Ginga as well.

I wonder what Nelvana will do with the ending fading with the ending song, because we see everyone happily going back to their life at the same time that "Oozora wo koete yuke" plays.
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a good season ending, again. Ryuuga is the best, he stopped the engine of the Spiral Force with Meteo L Drago's 'power to rotate to the left'; Galaxy Pegasis saved the world from the explosion of the Spiral Force by bringing it in space, and when it came back on Earth it was heavily cracked; Toby remembered who he was, but it is good that his hair remained grey, as he looks better that way in my opinion; Kyouya 'rekindled' his rivalry with Kyouya, and it seems like Masamune wants to form a team with Toby and Zeo to face Ginga as well.

Don't you mean Ginga or anyone else instead?
Absolutely, I meant Ginga.
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a good season ending, again. Ryuuga is the best, he stopped the engine of the Spiral Force with Meteo L Drago's 'power to rotate to the left'; Galaxy Pegasis saved the world from the explosion of the Spiral Force by bringing it in space, and when it came back on Earth it was heavily cracked; Toby remembered who he was, but it is good that his hair remained grey, as he looks better that way in my opinion; Kyouya 'rekindled' his rivalry with Ginga, and it seems like Masamune wants to form a team with Toby and Zeo to face Ginga as well.

I wonder what Nelvana will do with the ending fading with the ending song, because we see everyone happily going back to their life at the same time that "Oozora wo koete yuke" plays.

I'm just wondering, what happened to Dr. Zigguraut?
wait how do you know whats going to happen if it has not aired and beyblade doesn't follow the manga? where can i go to see the info? besides i only care about ryuuga, everyone else is lame to me, and to me, ginga is weak,and only wins due to he is the main charater and thats it, the bey is stronger than its owner.... as Doji said "such a LITE WEIGHT that GINGA" :p