MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

Maybe I'm just getting used to it, but I don't find Ginga's voice to be as terrible as I originally thought.
Overall, did ep1 have any big cuts or scene changes?
(May. 15, 2010  5:30 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Overall, did ep1 have any big cuts or scene changes?

The episode was pretty much fully intact.
If there were any cuts they were too small to be noticed (But I haven't watched episode 1 in a while.) But everything seems to have been there.
Nothing other than some digital paint, and the nut cut that I can tell. Does seem YTV is airing the show non stop (ie. No intros for each episode, and credits), so the nut edit may be a time edit.

And yeah, Jenga doesn't sound horrible. He does have a lot of bad deliveries though.
They're airing the first 4 episodes as a movie.
(May. 15, 2010  5:36 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: They're airing the first 4 episodes as a movie.

Yeah, I thought they were just going to air a marathon of the first four episodes like they've done for other series. But they're treating this as a special event, rather than a series premiere.
How was the dialogue? very close to the original?
Are they showing the first 4 episodesRight now? Is anybody airing on justin.tv?
(May. 15, 2010  5:33 PM)To Wrote: And yeah, Jenga doesn't sound horrible. He does have a lot of bad deliveries though.

Hopefully he'll improve over time Confused

It looks a lot better than the previews had led on. I'm pleasantly surprised.
(May. 15, 2010  5:43 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: How was the dialogue? very close to the original?

It seemed pretty accurate for characters like Benkei and Kenta.
But I can't recall, was Ginga always a wanderer that looked for the strongest opponents? That's all he seemed to be talking about (Wanting to fight the best)

But like a lot of kids shows, filled to the brim with stupid puns and odd dialogue.
Like Kenta's dream of being the champion, he says "I'd like to thank Sagittario... and my agent!"
And during the 100 bey battle, one of the minions says "Hurry up and lose, we have brunch reservations"
(May. 16, 2010  3:16 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: Is there a link to the episode yet??

If anyone had one, it would've been posted.
(May. 15, 2010  5:47 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(May. 15, 2010  5:43 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: How was the dialogue? very close to the original?

It seemed pretty accurate for characters like Benkei and Kenta.
But I can't recall, was Ginga always a wanderer that looked for the strongest opponents? That's all he seemed to be talking about (Wanting to fight the best)

But like a lot of kids shows, filled to the brim with stupid puns and odd dialogue.
Like Kenta's dream of being the champion, he says "I'd like to thank Sagittario... and my agent!"
And during the 100 bey battle, one of the minions says "Hurry up and lose, we have brunch reservations"

Ginga was not always travelling around in the Japanese version because he used to live with with his father; it's only due to the fact that his dad was killed that he decided to set off and become stronger in order to find Ryuuga and Daidouji and defeat them for what they did. He never said anything about or desired anything to do with battling the best to the best Blader ever. He talked of everything but that in the original dub. It was always about having fun, being fair and the Blader's Spirit. The same applies to Kenta so the agent was just added in unnecessarily by Nelvana (you should watch the subbed versions of MFB again to see the difference). If anything, it's Hikaru who reflected the aforementioned attitude Ginga has (according to you) in the English dub.
Ginga does want to be the best blader, it's just he doesn't say it as often in the original.
Oh right. ^^; But yes, as you say, Ginga is not one to constantly gloat about something like that in the Japanese version.
Plus Ginga did say that during that scene in the original. i checked the script.
Hello, I'm new.
I'm searching here the 4 new episodes of beyblade metal fusion in english, but I did not find it in whole the threads, someone can give me the links for them please?
Sorry if I'm bothering the moderators^^^^^
(May. 16, 2010  5:51 PM)Kenta-kid Wrote: Hello, I'm new.
I'm searching here the 4 new episodes of beyblade metal fusion in english, but I did not find it in whole the threads, someone can give me the links for them please?
Obviously you did not look everywhere, because only a few posts above this one, Aqua said that links would be posted if the episodes were available. Since there are no links, they are not available ...
Hey I found a short clip of the first episode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zDgFX-Ej4E

Apparently, the website Khamia will be posting the first four episodes on Monday when the website clock hits 6:00.
cool cant wait to see it man though iw ished i lived in canada they have the bes bacon
Attached Files

.jpg   beyblade-gingka-banner.jpg (Size: 23.36 KB / Downloads: 102)
lol I watched it on YTV and it was AWESOME.
(May. 16, 2010  6:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 16, 2010  5:51 PM)Kenta-kid Wrote: Hello, I'm new.
Obviously you did not look everywhere, because only a few posts above this one, Aqua said that links would be posted if the episodes were available. Since there are no links, they are not available ...
But why this episode isn't available? Every episode in japan is available after some hours, so how an episode that airs in Kanada isn't available? It's much closer to US. what an absurd.
(May. 17, 2010  12:10 PM)Kenta-kid Wrote: But why this episode isn't available? Every episode in japan is available after some hours, so how an episode that airs in Kanada isn't available? It's much closer to US. what an absurd.
You could stop 'whining' and look at the BEYBLADE METAL FUSION thread.