MFB English Logo

it would be good to make little flags out of the lgo to show support for MFB at the spinoff Tongue_out_wink
werew it says beyblade it looks like awesome street fighter font

Anyone have any suggestions for adding the spiky parts?
That's awesome!
Heh, glad I helped Grin
It looks perfect. Great job Brad. Smile
so guys why r u doing this.i mean they wont take ur design and put it in the mfb english anime Confused
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:34 PM)pegasis Wrote: so guys why r u doing this.i mean they wont take ur design and put it in the mfb english anime Confused

That'd be plagerism. (?)
Ya they'd have 2 Pay Brad 4 It That wud be cool tho If Brad sold it. But Don't think he is...
Unless he copyrights it, they can do whatever the hell they please with that image. Wink
Well Ya That's true. I completely forgot bout that. Also Happy you got your answer Pegasis?
(Jan. 21, 2009  2:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  1:43 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, umm, he's/they are making this English logo. As far as I know, It wasn't on there. Can you take pictures or something?
I think he meant this, but it is so-so, personally. Plus, the text is only half-English.

I never even knew this existed. Anyway:

wow yours is better a lot better
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anyone have any suggestions for adding the spiky parts?
Well, the whole text is too round, so adding spikes anywhere would be good.

The previous version of the "METAL FIGHT" text was better, personally. Also, what I meant by "dirt" was those straight grey lines that were randomly drawn around that text.
(Jan. 22, 2009  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anyone have any suggestions for adding the spiky parts?
Well, the whole text is too round, so adding spikes anywhere would be good.

The previous version of the "METAL FIGHT" text was better, personally. Also, what I meant by "dirt" was those straight grey lines that were randomly drawn around that text.

Hrm ... :\
Nahhhh, I think I like Brad's better.
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Anyone have any suggestions for adding the spiky parts?

Right now you're putting an outer stroke on the text layer right?

Duplicate the text layer, then use magic wand, or whatever method you want, to isolate the red part. So, you should have

1) Yellow font
2) Red outline
3) Black outline

in this order, as separate layers (the yellow font is at the top, above the rest of the layers). You can delete the black outline at this point if you want.

Then, using polygon lasso and fill tool, draw in spikes that you like. So now you should have

1) Yellow font
2) Red outline with spikes added

Give the red outline a black outer stroke and you're done.

Oh, one more thing- at this point, your red outline layer is just an outline- the part underneath the yellow is empty. You might want to fill it in with red also.
Brad has his job cut out for him. If you need a hand mate then just holla!
ugh i'm having a hard time getting the spikes to look cool

if anyone wants to give it a shot PM me for the PSD
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:50 PM)Roan Wrote: Unless he copyrights it, they can do whatever the hell they please with that image. Wink

just thought i'd comment that copyright is implied on any original creation
For anyone who wants to give this a shot, here is the PSD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M578Z7M3
Here it is...

[Image: my_version_of_spike.jpg]

If the spikes need to be edited further then let me know. I can create a new set =D. Also, now that I look at it, I may add more spikes to the red stroke as well and I think I might edit the black stroke again. Thoughts on this one are welcome though =D.
Personally, I think there is something wrong with those spikes, so I will try it myself in the next few days.
espio that looks a lot like the one i came up with lol

i decided the spikes looked unnatural
I think it looks better without spikes....
I just used the pen took to delete parts of the black stroke. I will take another look at it tomorrow and try something a bit different.