MFB English Logo

Kai-V's looks far more true to the original.
(Feb. 01, 2009  6:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V's looks far more true to the original.

I totally agree. I think I tried too hard to make my text spikey.
I think all you need to do Espio is Smoothen the spikes.
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:02 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  6:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V's looks far more true to the original.

I totally agree. I think I tried too hard to make my text spikey.

Mine looked almost exactly like yours, which is why I gave up haha.
(Feb. 01, 2009  6:53 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Might I suggest making the swirl a bit smoother, some areas are bumpy..
Do you want to do it ? I will be busy with the rest.
I will give it a shot. I will take a look tomorrow. I need to download the PSD again lol. Kai-V, do you have an updated PSD that I can download so as I can just send back to you your work with the swirl edit?
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:31 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I will give it a shot. I will take a look tomorrow. I need to download the PSD again lol. Kai-V, do you have an updated PSD that I can download so as I can just send back to you your work with the swirl edit?
Hah, actually, I think it would be easier for you to download the other file. I work with many layers ...
I'll just send the PSD with the swirl when it's done.
I also want to know if I should try adding an arrow to the text.

Personally, I had not mentioned it yet because an 'E' would not receive this well.
don't feel obligated to shoehorn it in
Personally, I think adding the arrow would be adding an unecacsary element to the design. I see no where where you can add it, aside from the back of the E and base curve of the B. I just don't think it is needed tbh. If you can make it work however, then I would be intrigued to see what your design is like?
[Image: mfbenglish23cz1.jpg]

The middle 'line' of the E is complicated. I almost want to add the arrow there.
I think the bottom of the last E could be a little less spiky...........but overall it's really good. Far better than anything I could produce. Joyful_3
The bottom of the E IMO is overwhelmingly spiky TBH. Take a few away maybe? Otherwise its great. Smile
(Feb. 03, 2009  10:47 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: The bottom of the E IMO is overwhelmingly spiky TBH. Take a few away maybe? Otherwise its great. Smile

Yeah, it looks hairy. lol.
I agree with Rocky and Pichuscute, the bottom left of the E is a bit much... haha Mankser it does look hairy.
But other than that, it looks great Smile
Looks good, but I agree with everyone else. Just tone down a bit of the spiky-ness on the bottom of the E and it should be perfect.
I want add a bit, the L, A, and D lacks more visible spikes. It makes the logo somewhat inconsistent. But not by much.
Looks good Kai -V. Although you might want to tone done the spikes on the bottom of the "E" by just a little bit.
The bottom left part is actually quite identical to the original version. I did not add that many spikes. I can agree with the right side though.

Werkbau Wrote:I want add a bit, the L, A, and D lacks more visible spikes. It makes the logo somewhat inconsistent. But not by much.
They are like that in the Japanese logo. I cannot change the original version's pattern.
(Feb. 04, 2009  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The bottom left part is actually quite identical to the original version. I did not add that many spikes. I can agree with the right side though.

Werkbau Wrote:I want add a bit, the L, A, and D lacks more visible spikes. It makes the logo somewhat inconsistent. But not by much.
They are like that in the Japanese logo. I cannot change the original version's pattern.

For me, the right side is most of the problem, anyway.
Heres my own little mock-up I did, not completely accurate but hey just did it for fun;

[Image: mymfblogo.png]

Used Kai-V's tribal swirl background image
o.o....OK...
Wow. I actually think I like that better than the original 00