MFB English Logo

I seem 2 be understandin wat Espio's concept is and wat he's getin at...It looked Betta without de spikes...Unhappy. Srry.
(Jan. 25, 2009  9:24 PM)Anu Wrote: I seem 2 be understandin wat Espio's getin at...It looked Betta without de spikes...Unhappy. Srry.

The majority veto'd against what you just said. Having it rounded looks even more unatural than with spikes personally.

Here is another version:

[Image: my_version_of_spike-2.jpg]

Also, you know the background swirl. I might try tidying that up. At a closer look it looks really wavy and could be made a lot smoother. If you don't mind Kai-V and Brad, I would like to smoother the background swirl?
(Jan. 26, 2009  1:11 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Also, you know the background swirl. I might try tidying that up. At a closer look it looks really wavy and could be made a lot smoother. If you don't mind Kai-V and Brad, I would like to smoother the background swirl?
I know. The more I look at it, the more flaws I find.

This is what I have right now :
[Image: mfbenglish2_1.jpg]
I basically only worked on the left B and I redrew some letters.
That's looking great, Kai-V!
Have to be honest, I much prefer Espio's version.
(Jan. 27, 2009  8:50 PM)Roan Wrote: Have to be honest, I much prefer Espio's version.

Hers isn't complete yet. Only some parts have been redrawn. It's looking much more on track than either Espio's or mine.
Nice Job Kai-V... Can't wait to see the finished version!
[Image: mfbenglish2_2.jpg]

Still on the right way ?

All that is left now is the last 'E', and I will try to add those straight lines to the "METAL FIGHT" text.
that looks sickkkk
(Jan. 31, 2009  3:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that looks sickkkk

agreed.
Just a few more touch and it will look awesome Smile
awsome looking Kai Smile
Question Will we use this for our Tournaments? Like Spinoff?
That looks insane.
And it sounds like a good idea, using this as (or part of) the logo at tourneys.
(Feb. 01, 2009  3:39 AM)KidTala Wrote: .....8/10.....
... ... ... What can I improve ... ... ...
ignore kidtala
(Feb. 01, 2009  3:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ignore kidtala
Obviously ...

Do you want me to make those straight lines around "METAL FIGHT" though ? I seem to be the only one 'complaining' about them ...
Go for it. Worse case scenario, if we don't like it we can just remove the layer.
When the Logo is finished, is it going to be worldwide (feel stupid asking that)?
(Jan. 27, 2009  8:50 PM)Roan Wrote: Have to be honest, I much prefer Espio's version.

Me too.
(Jan. 31, 2009  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: mfbenglish2_2.jpg]

Still on the right way ?

All that is left now is the last 'E', and I will try to add those straight lines to the "METAL FIGHT" text.

I think you should make the ''beyblade'' text a bit more sharp. Just a bit like Espio's Version.
But How can you say even when she's not done??? Espio was finished... She just has 2 do some of the last letters...
(Feb. 01, 2009  1:31 PM)KidTala Wrote: I think you should make the ''beyblade'' text a bit more sharp. Just a bit like Espio's Version.
Have you even looked at the original Japanese logo and compared the three versions ?

Seriously, I do not want to offend Espio, but if I make it as 'sharp' as he did it, then I will be making a completely different logo than what we are looking for.
Ok. I think, when you're browsing your photo in you post, you should add the Japanesse Version to it so you can compare them like that instead thinking of it in your head.

Like what Brad did in his first post.
(Feb. 01, 2009  4:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, I do not want to offend Espio, but if I make it as 'sharp' as he did it, then I will be making a completely different logo than what we are looking for.

No offense taken, I didn't spend that much time on it anyway. Might I suggest making the swirl a bit smoother, some areas are bumpy...

Personally, and I know this is harsh but KidTala is just chatting carp about the logo. I think it is fine.

For KidTala: OR, just maybe, you could check the first post and have the new image up as tabs??
Well I was just giving my opinion. I didn't say the Logo was bad I just said I prefer yours Espio. The Logo is great but to me, I prefer Yours. I just said I prefer yours Uncertain