MFB 4D: Episode 104 - Legend Blader (04/10/11)

In that case, thanks for the reminder Kai-V.

(Mar. 31, 2011  6:47 PM)Saigo Wrote: The Fragment of the Star scattered its own power (fragments) for the sake of entrusting the fate of the Earth to the chosen warriors, the "Legend Bladers".

I think i quoted this to answer my question..
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)JÆMS Wrote: [Image: legend_bladers.png]

for sum reoson the guy thats 1 person away from kyoya ( basiclly next to the rumored Wang Da Xiang) looks like johannus ( dont think i spelt right) but he didnt get hit by meteor ..... did he???
This episode sucked. Only if Kyoya helped that boy, it would've been awesome. On the other hand, when I first saw that Mercury Anubis. I thought "Hasbro is so going to release this, because they release every beyblade in the anime, even the random booster ones."
i give this episode a 3/5 mostly because we saw beat lynx
on that image it looks like most characters on the left are established already (if that is jack) while the people on the right havent also i look forward to seeing all of the new characters and beys
Erm, Beat Lynx looks absolutely pimp. That's the best part of this episode.

On other things.....

Madoka, stop looking at me like that in the end credits!!! I enjoy the music but come on! Creepy poo poo dude.
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:54 PM)RΦ╦ation Wrote: This episode sucked. Only if Kyoya helped that boy, it would've been awesome.

No, it wouldn't... That is Kyoya's characteristic; he feels that people should stand up for themselves, and your basically saying that he should break it.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:57 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: Erm, Beat Lynx looks absolutely pimp. That's the best part of this episode.

On other things.....

Madoka, stop looking at me like that in the end credits!!! I enjoy the music but come on! Creepy poo poo dude.

I find Madoka really annoying every time she pulls out that computer xD

and yes Jaems, he should break it.
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I'm content with the opening, for now. Episode was 3/5; it was only worth it because we get to see the shadow image of the "Legend bladers"

Anubis looks pretty in the anime.

And as i suspected from the screenshot that Ttarou made on his blog; these are the "Legend bladers" (wanted to confirm by watching anime before speculating).

[Image: legend_bladers.png]

I first thought that the one to the left of Masamune would be Jack; but his hair is not that spikey. I do however, hope that the one to the right, next to Kyoya is Wang Da Xiang. Of course I am quite sure that is Damian; nobody else has hair/cloak like that in the anime (of course Ryuuga also wears a jacket over himself, but not in this image).

Masamune's new clothes looks cool in the shadows.

EDIT: If I'm correct, then I'm surprised that Damian's Hell Kerbecs will also evolve and cannot wait to see it (since it was a maximum series beyblade already)

I'm thinking that is the boy that like masamune is Kyoya's younger brother that appeared in the manga or something....
I think the guy next to Damian looks like Jack.

Sad that theres no Toby,Julius Caesar. Possibly Da Wang Xiang inside?
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:15 AM)Yuki-is-cute Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I'm content with the opening, for now. Episode was 3/5; it was only worth it because we get to see the shadow image of the "Legend bladers"

And as i suspected from the screenshot that Ttarou made on his blog; these are the "Legend bladers" (wanted to confirm by watching anime before speculating).

I first thought that the one to the left of Masamune would be Jack; but his hair is not that spikey. I do however, hope that the one to the right, next to Kyoya is Wang Da Xiang. Of course I am quite sure that is Damian; nobody else has hair/cloak like that in the anime (of course Ryuuga also wears a jacket over himself, but not in this image).

EDIT: If I'm correct, then I'm surprised that Damian's Hell Kerbecs will also evolve and cannot wait to see it (since it was a maximum series beyblade already)

I'm thinking that is the boy that like masamune is Kyoya's younger brother that appeared in the manga or something....

He was exclusive to the game that comes with Nightmare Rex. And so far no game exclusive characters have ever been included in the anime or manga so I really doubt it.

Anyway anyone notice that Yuki is pretty suckish even though the meteor thing shined on his blade. Wonder if his blade will evolve at some point.
Wang Da Xiang has hair that all points upwards - The shadowed dude to the right of Kyoya; well his hair droops downwards.

[Image: 130px-50,594,0,480-Da_Xiang_Wang.png]

In the image of shadowed people shown, are they the only who's beys will evolve? If so, Yuki doesn't look like his Anubis will evolved despite being struck?
Since the meteor thing struck on him should Yuki be in the Shadow as well?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:23 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Wang Da Xiang has hair that all points upwards - The shadowed dude to the right of Kyoya; well his hair droops downwards.

You contradict yourself with your signature image, his hair because that is what i was basing it off.
By the way, pictures of such shadows often end up changing a lot, in the end, so it might be useless to speculate considerably on that image ...

the guy between "damian" and "masamune" looks sort of like earth virgos owner also the guy farthest to the right looks like zeo
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:30 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:

the guy between "damian" and "masamune" looks sort of like earth virgos owner also the guy farthest to the right looks like zeo

No, zeo does have a ponytail and i'm pretty sure that guy between damian and masume is jack because he's wearing a robe/jacket type thing like jack does.
is it possible that they might bring back some of the bladers from the first series of beyblade metal fusion to be legend bladers? for instance sora as it would be nice to see him come back as someone to rival the skill of ginga and kyoya
I know that I probably shoudn't speculate, but the 2nd last guy to the right really looks like Yuu since he is the only one who has that hair hanging above his shoulders like that.
(Apr. 12, 2011  10:18 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: I know that I probably shoudn't speculate, but the 2nd last guy to the right really looks like Yuu since he is the only one who has that hair hanging above his shoulders like that.

Yuu is totally short, so that is a bad speculation ...
(Apr. 12, 2011  10:18 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: I know that I probably shoudn't speculate, but the 2nd last guy to the right really looks like Yuu since he is the only one who has that hair hanging above his shoulders like that.

If it is, than YAY Yuu! I Just finished watching the first episode and well, IMO, it could have been better.
(Apr. 12, 2011  10:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yuu is totally short, so that is a bad speculation ...

You never know, there could have been like a time skip over a year and he had a HUGE growth spurt. (By the way, if there wasn't a time skip and it says so in the first episode, sorry because I watched the RAW and I don't know much japanese.

Correct me if wrong, but I think the 2nd person from the right is a girl (because of her/possibly his hairstyle) and it can't be Hikaru or Madoka. (Why in the heck did I suggest Madoka? She's too short. XD) Anyways, it's got to be a new character. Unlike Fang Leone, hopefully a new bey with a 4D bottom other than Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy and any other bey with a 4D bottom that might appear. IMO there's got to be at least 1 female blader. It's not like only boys beyblade.
(Apr. 12, 2011  10:28 PM)ZIM Wrote: You never know, there could have been like a time skip over a year and he had a HUGE growth spurt. (By the way, if there wasn't a time skip and it says so in the first episode, sorry because I watched the RAW and I don't know much japanese.

Nothing in the first episode indicates a "time skip" at all.
If BB-113 is confirmed to be Ocean Ketos F:B, then maybe one of the Legend Bladers could be Sophie or Wells or both.
I note that five people on that picture have their hands in their pockets.

Because that looks cool, baby.
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:24 AM)Dude Wrote: I note that five people on that picture have their hands in their pockets.

Because that looks cool, baby.

and all the rest are flexing their muscles