MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D

Hello wbo members! I am coming to you today for a very brief announcment. I just wanted to share with you a beyblade that I took the time to combine and it is called MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D. This is a combo that I have successfully created, and will show you the results of some tests. Please do not give me downhearted posts. So without further ado, Here they are...

Materials
For the First test(s) I did 10 battles. I launched the bey(s) with a 3 segment grip launcher, attached with a beylauncher and angle compass in a BB-10. I did both the same strength with the two of them. Here are the tests.

Phantom Cancer S130W2D vs Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Launch Technique: Phantom always went first
Phantom Cancer S130W2D: 19 wins (19 OS and 0 KO)
Scythe Orion BD145EDS: 1 wins (0 OS and 1 KO)
Draws: 0
Phantom win Percentage: 95%
Scythe win percentage: 5%

MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D vs L-Drago Destroy TR145EDS
MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D: 19 wins (15 OS and 4 KO)
L-Drago Destroy TR145EDS: 0 wins (0 OS and 1 KO)
Phantom win percentage: 95%
L-Drago win percentage: 5%

MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D vs Basalt Cygnus TH170CS
MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D: 7 wins (5 OS and 2 KO)
Basalt Cygnus TH170CS: 5 wins (0 OS and 13 KO)
Phantom win percentage: 35%
Basalt percentage win: 65%

MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D vs Variares R145R2F
MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D: 3 win (0 OS and 3 KO)
Variares R145R2F: 13 wins (0 OS and 13 KO)
Draws: 4
Phantom percentage win: 15%
Variares percentage win: 65%

MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D vs Meteo L-Drago CH120XF
MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D: 10 wins (8 OK and 2 KO)
Meteo L-Drago CH120XF: 8 Wins (0 OK and 8 KO)
Draws: 2
Phantom percentage win: 50%
Meteo Percentage win: 40%

Suggestions from you
Here are any Suggestions for me from you bladers (look at my profile for my beys).

MF ________ Cancer S130W2D

MF Phantom ______ S130W2D

MF Phantom Cancer ____W2D

MF Phantom Cancer S130____

Conclusion

Well, what I got out of this combo was magnificent defense and stamina. The first two battles (A and B) and half of the third one © was mainly won by stamina. It managed to hang on until the other beyblade spun out.

On the other hand... in terms of defense towards an attack beyblade (such as D and E including a liitle bit of C), it would need a little improvement. Although, I did use the "sliding shoot" technique but it still held on to some some battle (4/10 over all the battles in D and E).

So please, if you have any suggestions on combo's, please refer to the paragraph entitled "Suggestions from you" (I would be delighted if you do, do it). But thank you for your cooperation for reading this. Have a beyday!
These results aren't in the proper format.S130 is a very bad stamina track.W2D is decent but not as good as WD.

Just because people suggest you combos, it doesn't mean they're good or top tier.

Sorry if my comment sounded a bit mean.
I feel that Duo would be better, but if you don't have one I can see why you used Phantom.

Also, these tests were done in the BB-10? Just a confirmation.
To post a new combo you have to follow standard procedure. Please read the thread about posting test results.
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:16 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I feel that Duo would be better, but if you don't have one I can see why you used Phantom.

Yes BH145WD, I do not have duo so I used phantom. But I will get all the top tier beyblade parts and beyblades in febuary. And Kai-V and Hazel approved that I can make this thread. Oh and yeah, a bb-10
You should have done 20 rounds, not 10.

And please, re-format the OP, it hurts peoples eyes to read it that way. We have a thread sticked for this very purpose, format of tests.

Other than that, seems a decent combo, pretty sure Flash will demolish this...
(Dec. 08, 2012  11:52 PM)Kujikato Wrote: You should have done 20 rounds, not 10.

And please, re-format the OP, it hurts peoples eyes to read it that way. We have a thread sticked for this very purpose, format of tests.

Other than that, seems a decent combo, pretty sure Flash will demolish this...

Thanks and the thread say 10 rounds is okay. Oh, also Ill get to it right now.
I'm very sure that we've already set the standard to be minimum 20, some die-hard members do 30 now. The OP does need to be updated in that thread Confused

Thanks! and your welcome!
What thread are you reading? The posting test results thread clearly says 20 round minimum. You should also state any specific mode any mode changing bey is in, the stadium used, and it gives an example of the format in which tests should be posted.
(Dec. 09, 2012  12:08 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I'm very sure that we've already set the standard to be minimum 20, some die-hard members do 30 now. The OP does need to be updated in that thread Confused

Thanks! and your welcome!

Ive did it and ok ill do 10 more
Your format is looking much better, and much more eye friendly. Now you just need 10 more rounds and to state the modes any mode changing beys are in.
Also, some of the combinations you chose are rather...odd.

TR145 doesn't pair up too well with EDS, and I can practically guarantee that this weird combo of parts caused it to lose. I also doubt that you've ever tried weak launching, which really should be bumped as a topic because of its recently high relevancy to the metagame.

I'll try to confirm the results later during the weekend, but this seems a bit odd to me.

Of course this combo would be destroyed by Flash, though I'm concerned about the wear of your VariAres. Wear of MWs like Flash, VariAres and Blitz should be mentioned because performance is seriously affected by the overuse of these Metal Wheels. I can confirm with mine that the performance of my VariAres has sharply declined over time. Thankfully my Flash is still in great condition, but the wear on that VariAres should be noted and those results should be checked.
You need to do the test against top tier combos, not just a random combo that you made. Also do a benchmark attack test so we know your skill when using attack combo.
This is intended to be stamina, right? Because results show that it is. Parts are quite odd, but overall, its a decent combo. Flash will utterly defeat this. (Seeing that VariAres already has.)
(Dec. 08, 2012  11:42 PM)Insane Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:16 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I feel that Duo would be better, but if you don't have one I can see why you used Phantom.

Yes BH145WD, I do not have duo so I used phantom. But I will get all the top tier beyblade parts and beyblades in febuary. And Kai-V and Hazel approved that I can make this thread. Oh and yeah, a bb-10

Do not put words in my mouth. I said you could make the thread if you adhered to our procedures, which you did not.

10 tests is not sufficient. Either amend it by doing more tests, against more effective combos, or I will close this.
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:44 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2012  11:42 PM)Insane Wrote:

Do not put words in my mouth. I said you could make the thread if you adhered to our procedures, which you did not.

10 tests is not sufficient. Either amend it by doing more tests, against more effective combos, or I will close this.

Yes, sure thing. I am just done right now with the 10 more tests. I am doing it now.
I have had a combo like this for a while and I use MF phantom Libra 130w2d and I tried it with shield and it stunk so remove the shield and its much better
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:53 AM)libraten Wrote: I have had a combo like this for a while and I use MF phantom Libra 130w2d and I tried it with shield and it stunk so remove the shield and its much better

Well that it the defense part of the beyblade. It defended alot of the attack beyblade's attack and made a ko.
The S130 does nothing for it but cause some recoil no matter what phantom staying in or out
(Dec. 09, 2012  4:11 AM)libraten Wrote: The S130 does nothing for it but cause some recoil no matter what phantom staying in or out

Then how about a suggestion such as the thread says
Umm...I think it would be best if you tested such combos against other Top-tier combos, as phantom would obviously beat scythe and basalt and this would not prove anything what so ever. As for vari ares, there are many variables, and it isn't really that competitive anymore.
Well I think you should look on my profile to see my beyblades. Not trying to get smart or anything, but it would really help you. Maybe you can even suggest me a combo as the thread said.
Looking at the beys you have, this is just an outclassed version of Phantom Cancer AD145 WD. A metal face will weaken stamina, S130 isn't that great for stamina, and W2D is only decent.
Unless someone can test this against real stuff, I really think this should be closed.

I've done Flame Cancer 130 WD before, kinda used the ridge around the track on Flame's bottom to "force smash' or ' grind the opponent's stamina away... But well, that was during Burn, Earth, and the introduction of Hell and Basalt. Smile