MF Phantom Cancer S130W2D

(Dec. 09, 2012  3:47 AM)Insane Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: Do not put words in my mouth. I said you could make the thread if you adhered to our procedures, which you did not.

10 tests is not sufficient. Either amend it by doing more tests, against more effective combos, or I will close this.

Yes, sure thing. I am just done right now with the 10 more tests. I am doing it now.

It's been almost 10 days since you posted that, and yet no tests. It shouldn't even take that long to post the results, if you "just" finished it, Insane.
Do you have anything competitive to test this against? S130 is an attack track and W2D doesn't have as much Stamina as WD. I don't have time to test now, but I'll test this combo against Top tier to see what it's results will actually be.
I did two rounds with this combo with no MF against Duo Gasher W145 WD the other day. Lost both times, despite my Phantom being better than my Duo.
Sorry but Cannon, I didn't do it 10 days after. I did it the next day! And i'll get someone to close it to "eliminate" this "confliction."