MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

Ohh ok, thanks for the clarification! That helped me alot lol.

EDIT: Pg 41 belongs to me...
No prob mate
Ok seriously deikailo, I used to have more respect for u but I c yu are a hatr. Like really, bluezee has been using tht combo 4 ages ever since he got a kerbecs. The only thing tht diffrs from the combo dan used was the rf. And
if u relly wana get technical, bluezee uses and introduced it with lrf not rf like dan. Also, if yu werent so busy hating, u would remember that he was using it way before the tourny at kngs games. He wn the jersy tourney wit it too. He got video too. Sucn a hatr
He won using MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.

Also, the Jersey War was also in April. In the instance of Kings Games, I was referring to the video.
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote: He won using MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.

Also, the Jersey War was also in April. In the instance of Kings Games, I was referring to the video.
No wrng again as usual cz u were to busy bein a hatr. He lost a match with kerbecs and switched to lldbd145lrf for the win twice.
Yu sound pathetic.yu always thnk u know something when u dnt. U never saw anythng he used oytside of turneys. instead of tryi. To manipulate dan, get ur fcts together nd stp hting on someone u cnt beat on ur own wthout cryng ovr somthin u shld have beeb disqualified for especilly sibce I was judging and u nd ur posse ignored me whn I said to stp nd chck rulings after bluz ooibted it out. Step ur own game up nd beat him fairly, which u cnt do apparently.
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:52 AM)® Wrote: Funny how dei still ignored the question lol. This thread is probably one of the biggest Beyblade turn out in the history of beyblade :V. I mean, 40 pages for one combo? Legendary. Props to Bluezee whom changed the game around. At first it was basalt dominated then he, bluezee, made an simple combo that changed the metagame forever. Simply making attack combos and knowing how to use it to defeat basalt. This combo lead the metagame making it more calm using attack. Thanks Bluezee.

There are forty pages only because of Bluezee's attitude, and a lot of people worshipping him and this combination as if it was the only way they could breath.

And once again, Spin-Sonic comes out of nowhere to defend Bluezee when Bluezee is banned.

Is this topic over already ? If someone finds something extremely important and interesting to add to the thread, contact a staff member to ask them to reopen it.