MF-H Phantom Cancer 230 CS

Poll: Do you think this combo is worthy of being Top-Tier?

Yes
40.43%
No
14.89%
Maybe
23.40%
Needs more testing
21.28%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
This thing dies against BD145MB.
And what is used on BD145MB......?
Did you really need to bump this topic just to say that?
It would be nice to know counters to this combo though.
People don't really use it often, plus there are already counters to it that are also effective in the meta, which is why adding a less usable counter doesn't seem necessary.

Of course, knowing counters is nice, but why use a counter that has less use in the meta when you can use one that is also very effective against other beys? BD145MB hasn't been used in competitive combos since Basalt came out, and before people started using CS.
i use this. :3 and it dies to I think MF-H Diablo Beafowl BD145MB. I got destabilized like crazy. I do find though, that BD145MB just destabilizes 230 track heights on it's own.
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:55 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: i use this. :3 and it dies to I think MF-H Diablo Beafowl BD145MB. I got destabilized like crazy. I do find though, that BD145MB just destabilizes 230 track heights on it's own.
Like, all 145-height tracks destabilize 230 from what I remember.

Wow This Is A Really Good Combo Grin
(Aug. 23, 2012  12:41 AM)Mino Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:55 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: i use this. :3 and it dies to I think MF-H Diablo Beafowl BD145MB. I got destabilized like crazy. I do find though, that BD145MB just destabilizes 230 track heights on it's own.
Like, all 145-height tracks destabilize 230 from what I remember.
That's very, very, very untrue.
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:34 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: That's very, very, very untrue.
I was talking about the 230 track. I don't know how and if A230 and E230 get destabilized, but the 230 track gets destabilized by a lot of of 145-height tracks. To be destabilized means to make unstable, and 145 makes 230 unstable, though not necessarily killing it.

(Sep. 09, 2012  11:02 PM)Mino Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  9:34 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: That's very, very, very untrue.
I was talking about the 230 track. I don't know how and if A230 and E230 get destabilized, but the 230 track gets destabilized by a lot of of 145-height tracks. To be destabilized means to make unstable, and 145 makes 230 unstable, though not necessarily killing it.
I know only 230, and I know what destabilized means.

(Sep. 09, 2012  11:05 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I know only 230, and I know what destabilized means.
Then how is it in any way untrue? I usually base what I say off of experience, and if I don't know what's being talked about, I try to stay quiet...
(Sep. 09, 2012  11:06 PM)Mino Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  11:05 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I know only 230, and I know what destabilized means.
Then how is it in any way untrue? I usually base what I say off of experience, and if I don't know what's being talked about, I try to stay quiet...

I'm saying what I know off of experience, and test. XD And it seems in my test that only gimick 145MB track destabilize 230 to the point where it dies.
(Sep. 09, 2012  11:08 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I'm saying what I know off of experience, and test. XD And it seems in my test that only gimick 145MB track destabilize 230 to the point where it dies.
Aha, I never mentioned it dying in my original post Wink
But I do see the confusion, on both my part and possibly your part.

(Sep. 09, 2012  11:10 PM)Mino Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  11:08 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I'm saying what I know off of experience, and test. XD And it seems in my test that only gimick 145MB track destabilize 230 to the point where it dies.
Aha, I never mentioned it dying in my original post Wink
But I do see the confusion, on both my part and possibly your part.

I never said you said it dies. XD And I see the confusion, too.
Well I was jst testing some beyblades and what I learned is that MF Phantom Cygnus/Cancer 230EWD is really good. It put up against beys like Basalt Cancer 230W2D, Variares S130XF and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS (boost mode). So while a beyblade with the tip CS has attack, the Stamina of the beyblade really doesn't come out too much.

I eventually did that combo of this and recognized that the CS tip would much more suite a combo such as MF Basalt Kerbecs/Striker BD145CS or Basalt Cygnus TH170CS (Mainly because it would show significant Stamina in terms of Defense and great attack). But on this beyblade combination, the CS tip would probably spin its own self out because of unstabibility (while EWD does because the WD part of the tip stands for wide defense while CS stands for coated spike)

So therefore I believe that the beyblade I proposed would be better in terms of stamina, defense and stabibility.
All of those combos are wierd and outclassed so its no surprise that it beats them. Also you think that CS on 230 makes the combo unstable? You're completely wrong about that. EWD has never been found to be good on 230. CS is a top tier bottom for this so you're wrong again.
(Dec. 07, 2012  6:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: All of those combos are wierd and outclassed so its no surprise that it beats them. Also you think that CS on 230 makes the combo unstable? You're completely wrong about that. EWD has never been found to be good on 230. CS is a top tier bottom for this so you're wrong again.

Hey! Guess what? I found EWD on 230 in the advanced forum section. So that means your doubting all the Special members and Moderators on the wbo. So your wrong! ( When I said unstable, I meant it leans alot. You should think twice before you post Libruhhh )
(Dec. 07, 2012  6:17 PM)Insane Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2012  6:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: All of those combos are wierd and outclassed so its no surprise that it beats them. Also you think that CS on 230 makes the combo unstable? You're completely wrong about that. EWD has never been found to be good on 230. CS is a top tier bottom for this so you're wrong again.

Hey! Guess what? I found EWD on 230 in the advanced forum section. So that means your doubting all the Special members and Moderators on the wbo. So your wrong! ( When I said unstable, I meant it leans alot. You should think twice before you post Libruhhh )

What Ultra meant was that the combos you used to battle Phantom are not top tier. Besides, in Indonesia, we have been using that combo for a long time. That is not a new combo & it's been known for quite some times & by quite a lot of people.
(Dec. 07, 2012  6:28 PM)wpardin Wrote: What Ultra meant was that the combos you used to battle Phantom are not top tier. Besides, in Indonesia, we have been using that combo for a long time. That is not a new combo & it's been known for quite some times & by quite a lot of people.

I understand wpardin. Althought not top tier, they are still very useful. Just because they're "outclassed" or "not top tier," doesn't mean that they can be beat easily. But the combo I made isn't outclassed. It is very useful.
Your statement need a valid test results. You don't just say that this combo is good without any proof. Do some test against top tier combos. My suggestion is to do test against;
MF-H Flash_W145/GB145RF for test against attack
MF-M Duo_230EWD for test against balance
MSF-M Killerken/Gargole Dragooon B : D for test against spin stealer
MSF-H Killerken Killerken BD145RB/RDF for test against defense

After you have done the tests, post the result here.
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:59 PM)Insane Wrote: Well I was jst testing some beyblades and what I learned is that MF Phantom Cygnus/Cancer 230EWD is really good. It put up against beys like Basalt Cancer 230W2D, Variares S130XF and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS (boost mode). So while a beyblade with the tip CS has attack, the Stamina of the beyblade really doesn't come out too much.

FYI....The combo in bold is an impossible combo. Boost mode is exclusive to Hades/Hell only. Just wanted to point that out so that anyone new to the site doesn't get confused.
I didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing it out. On the side note, Duo is a much better choice for 230EWD setup.
(Dec. 07, 2012  6:45 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: FYI....The combo in bold is an impossible combo. Boost mode is exclusive to Hades/Hell only. Just wanted to point that out so that anyone new to the site doesn't get confused.

No (I meant the mode that not on boost mode).
Boost mode can only fit Hell which has 3 gaps. Those gaps are for the pointy parts of BD145 in boost mode.

EDIT: please do some tests as requested to support your statement. The combos you used are not really up to par. You put XF on one of the most unbalanced & high recoil metal wheel. It is not going to perform well.