MF-H Grand Bull GB145RSF

Testing has been done, and these are the results.
Note: I have been planning to post for awhile. Remembered to do so after looking at an other combo thread.

Stadium: MFB Attack Stadium
Launched with: Launcher Grip, Beylauncher LR (Buddy had one.), And Metal Assist.

I do 10 battles per Bey.
(Wins, losses, and ties refer to Grand Bull)

ROUND 1:
MF-H Grand Bull GB145RSF (Normal Launch)
v.
MF-H Earth Bull AD145SD(Normal Launch)

Wins: 7
Losses:1
Ties:2

ROUND 2:
MF-H Grand Bull GB145RSF (Regular Launch)
v.
MF-H Meteo L-Drago 85R2F (Sliding Shoot)

Wins: 5
Losses: 2
Ties:3

ROUND 3:
v.
MF-H Fang Leone TH220EWD (Counter Mode) (Regular Launch)

Wins:4
Losses:4
Ties:2

ROUND 4:
MF-H Grand Bull GB145RSF (Normal Launch)
v.
MF-H Basalt Bull ED145CS (Regular Launch) (CS Steady)

Wins: 6
Losses:4
Ties:0

FINAL ROUND:
v.
MF-H Grand Horogium 145EWD (Regular Launch)

Wins:6
Losses:3
Ties:1

So overall, MF-H Grand Bull GB145 seems great, even though It was knocked out the stadium a lot. But mostly ties when that happened.

Thanks, I spent a ton of work on this, all written down on a clip board and a piece of paper.

-BeyScorcher
How did it outspin Earth Bull AD145WD? RSF will easily get Outspun by that , and can you test against a decent smash attacker Meteo L Drago 85R2F isn't the best thing to test against i would suggest using fang since you have it.

Oh and read 'Posting test results' Your tests are set out badly and the minimum is 20 rounds . Oh and you have to redo draws.
LOL most of them are outclassed
(Jul. 20, 2011  8:58 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How did it outspin Earth Bull AD145WD? RSF will easily get Outspun by that , and can you test against a decent smash attacker Meteo L Drago 85R2F isn't the best thing to test against i would suggest using fang since you have it.

Oh and read 'Posting test results' Your tests are set out badly and the minimum is 20 rounds . Oh and you have to redo draws.

Well it just outspun it.

And thanks for the the help, i'll try to be more organized. Smile
(Jul. 20, 2011  9:02 AM)Librasam Wrote: LOL most of them are outclassed

I'm tellin' ya', i'm not the best Beyblader. lol
This defence combo was discovered AGES ago, and died out extremely quickly. Earth was a much better option.

There is something wrong with your results.
There is no way MF-H Grand Bull GB145RSF could have outspun Earth AD145SD, Grand itself doesn't outspin flame.
The combos you tested agaisnt are rather outdated but I did some tests.

MF-H Grand Bull GB145RSF VS MF Earth (mold 1) Bull AD145SD
Standard Procedure.
RSF - Mint.
Grand Bull always launched second.

Grand Bull: 0 wins.
Earth Bull: 10 wins. (All by OS)

I didn't need to do anymore than 10 because the Earth combo outspun Grand by a large amount.

MF Lightning LDrago (Upper Mode) BD145LRF VS MF-H Grand Bull GB145RSF
Standard Procedure.
LRF - Mint.
RSF - Mint.
LDrago - Sliding Shot

LDrago: 15 wins (6 OS 9 KO's)
Grand: 0 wins

2 Draws which I redone.

I haven't tested this agaisnt MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS/WD but Im very sure it wouldn't do well.
To be honest this combo isn't great at all, there are much better options to this.
Thankyou Blitz. Just saying that the results in the OP indicate that BeyScorcher is doing something wrong Confused
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:06 AM)th!nk Wrote: Thankyou Blitz. Just saying that the results in the OP indicate that BeyScorcher is doing something wrong Confused

True. The results are weird... Outspinning is almost impossible with a rubber tip(provided its not CS). Other than that, I am 100% sure that you might have made a BIG error in launching, or you just snipe shot at times so that your combo wins hands down...
Um, you are not following the format for posting test results...
Or just made up the set of rules to make the combo seem as if it could be more than just a bey that outspins other rubber-based bottoms.

Just let this thread die.
Second rate defence combo. End of.