MF-H Big Bang Pegasis III BD145RF!

Now I know what multiple people on here will say, this isn't a true counter, you're not using LRF so these results are worthless, blah blah blah, but please try this combo out before you begin to yell at it. My LRF arrives between June 10th and 23rd, so I'm using a normal face and RF for Lightning Tank. From my testing, this combo is a very reliable counter too, and does well against right spin combos too. I also might not be launching MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF correctly, but when I try to tornado stall or attack, these two begin making contact right away, so I don't think it was too much of a difference. Feel free to post your tests to contribute to this thread, I'll add them to the OP. The RF is mint, the BD145 is placed so the spikes are lined up with the Big core (little wings), and the Big Bang is in Barrage mode (Both PC frame and Big core moved to second position). It makes a difference, trust me. The width of Big Bang equals Hell, and the shape of the Big Bang wheel along with BD145 provides a very nice counter to the powerful MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF.

Equipment:
TT Black Attack Stadium
Beylauncher L II and LR used
3-Segment Launcher Grip with Grip Rubber for LR and L
Alternate shoots
Sliding Shoot used

MF-H Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF vs. MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
LLD: 3/10 (3 KO)
BBP: 7/10 (4 KO, 3 OS)
BBP Win Rate: 70%

MF-H Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF vs. MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF
MLD: 3/10 (1 KO, 2 OS)
BBP: 7/10 (5 OS, 2 KO)

Equipment:
Black TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher LR used
Basalt launched first
3-Segment Launcher Grip with Grip Rubber for LR
Straight Shooting on TR used, Basalt launched at center of stadium

MF-H Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB
Basalt: 3/10 (3 OS)
BBP: 7/10 (7 KO)

I figured out how to beat MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB, since with the method used against MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF and MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF, Pegasis fails badly. Against Basalt, which is supposed to move a lot from what I've seen through videos (even when launched at the center), Big Bang Pegasis has to be shot straight on the Tornado Ridge. It then hits Basalt from behind, and that is the only way to KO successfully from my testing. Banking and SS with this combo against Basalt Aquario DOES NOT WORK. It will only hit it into the walls and lose by OS. However, you have to be careful about self-KO; this is using a mint RF after all.

I could try to post a vid, but it would likely be in bad quality. I'll do it by request only. Often times, BBP would win by a few rotations thanks to the mint/very very lightly used RF. The shape of the MW helped increase BD145's power, and added to the general width and weight too. The MW does matter in this case, and please, discuss!
EDIT: BBP often defeated LLD by pushing it out of the center (remember, it was banked/sliding shot) and throwing it against the tornado ridge. From there, it would either KO the opponent or equalize with it until it won by 1 or 2 rotations via outspin. With MLD, it kinda just slammed the thing like 5 feet out of my stadium. :\

This is my first combo thread too, so please go easy on me if I messed something up in the format, and constructive criticism only, please!
Interesting. When I used this, it didnt work very well on LT but I am curious to see how you got what you did. Could you post a video? By the way, even if this doesn't work for LT as a whole, it is a carping amazing combo. It hits really hard and I like it!
Dont we have a Counter to LT and MM? I could be wrong though.

I will test this AFTER Beydays. Im not risking anything getting worn.
It's another counter. Variety is the spice of life! And Bluezee, yeah, it hits crazy hard. I'm thinking about using it for the beydays tournament. But yeah, I'll see if I can post a vid tomorrow, it's 11 PM for us.
Hmm, edited the OP with how it defeated L Drago most of the time.
I knew from the start this would be great. I don't think LRF would change much. The only thing I'm afraid of is the fact of it draining all of its power. I was expecting more KO's, oh well.
Thanks! I thought about how S130 could be expanded, and since Big Bang was as wide as Hell, BD145 (a larger S130) could be put to great use on this! The mint RF helps too.
Sounds good, not sure how effective it is against MM though..
Well, looks like I have an actual reason to buy the DX set besides the extra BB10. Once I get it from ToyWiz, I'll get my Hell Kerbecs. Also, after I learn how to master XF and properly use LT, I'll provide some testing. Thanka for the the thread, Ga' Hooleone!
Uhh... I was just about to post this combo... It was even shown in the Lightning Tank practice and won.... OH well you beat me to it!

It can definitely OS lightning Tank, and a metal face wouldn't be bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLUvQi5WW...ture=feedu 6:40 and a bit onwards.
LOL, I didn't even see that. This was my own testing here. But you posted a link to the customization forum, which video is it on your channel? (If it is on your channel that is).
Ah, thank you Control_! This is exactly what happened in my battles too, and BBP was too heavy and had its weight focused on the outside thanks to its width. That prevented its knockout, and it would either knockout or OS LT by a few rotations, just like in that vid.

EDIT: With an MF, huh? I'll test that in a few hours.
You know, anything with Big Bang's width and weight distribution generally has to be decent for something Tongue_out
Even just it's weight is enough to mean it should have found use.

Interested that it outspun a full LT, that's unexpected... And interesting.

MM might do better with a different launch technique, though, so I dunno about that. But yeah, nice combo.

I'd be interested to see how this does against MF-H Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS, though.
I'm still wearing down the new CS I got yesterday, so that will take some time. You have to bank the CS right? I haven't started yet, just wanted to check. But I'll do that when I can. I can provide MB results if you want though.
You know I'm not actually sure, I straight shot so it'd grind against the slope but yeah.
MB results would be great, though.

By the way, which set did you get that CS from? and the second one you said was on it's way, what's that in?
Just for my continuing attempt to work out the pattern of aggressive/non-aggro CS's.
I got the original Ray Unicorno starter. I have an offensive (the rubber over sharp, ;_; ) CS and a defensive CS, both from ray unicorno starters, BB-71 I believe. And I'll do it with BD145 in the balanced position, of course.

EDIT: I shall do all the requested tests and try to put up a video later today. My parents don't like waking up to beyblades. :\
I don't get where some of you get the conclusion that BB-71 Ray Unicorno gives you only aggressive CS', because honestly; my CS had rubber over the sharp tip, I standard shot CS and it was pure hell to KO without said aggressive tendencies. I'm thinking this isn't written in stone.
(May. 21, 2011  2:03 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't get where some of you get the conclusion that BB-71 Ray Unicorno gives you only aggressive CS', because honestly; my CS had rubber over the sharp tip, I standard shot CS and it was pure hell to KO without said aggressive tendencies. I'm thinking this isn't written in stone.
Wow, I thought rubber over sharp was aggressive. Nice to hear that, so it won't have to be worn as much.

I think Basalt Aquario would be fine after some use.

EDIT: Banking it might be different.
As I said, there's variations, but the two BB-71's I got came with one really erratic CS, and one that could be shot straight, but I don't have a really steady launch hand, so it tended to lose stamina.

Whereas, the one from the Booster (bb-91 or 93, IIRC) was an excellent stamina one, and the ones I have from BB-100 are all perfect. Same pattern with BB-71 and BB-?91/3? in AkirasDaddy's videos, too, along with a lot of other users, so it seems to be a general pattern.
I think it's just safer to recommend people avoid the starter because the others pretty much guarantee you a good CS, and they're noticeably cheaper (I think most of us have more than enough Light Launchers).

Beybladestation, rubber too far over sharp will be aggressive but as long as the sharp tip can touch the floor without the Rubber catching, it'll stay in place.
....Errr, okay. No one really cares?
Ok, Basalt Tank (MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 (balanced position, see Advanced Forum for what I'm talking about)MB) is supposed to move around alot right? Then I figured out how to destroy it with Pegasis Counter. Updating OP with results now, I can do more rounds if you would like with all of these.
Can someone else please test this too, so I'm not alone here? And Flame Aries, what? ...Got any more?
Yeah,it moves on MB, less on a good CS (hence why I prefer a good CS to MB)
You're supposed to do 20 for official-ness, but yeah.

Thanks a bunch for testing that, that's an excellent result.
You have to be careful though, this thing self-ko's very easily. It took a half hour to figure out the straight shoot without killing BBP.
Ahh, so it's one of those combo's again? Tongue_out Cool.
Would it do better on R2F, or is RF better due to it's slight stamina advantage?